I want Pojang Macha, Han Geng

Family Chaos.. Family Love

 

[Heechul's POV]

 

It's already morning. I said to myself. I had a tragic dream. No, i better call that a nightmare. I still don't want to open my eyes; I can feel the brightness of the sunlight striking my eyes. I'm thinking of my nightmare. I was in Korea and following my "future" but I couldn't do anything so went to their dormitory but no one came and I died. Argh! So tragic.

 

After 5 minutes I heard so many voices. Unfamiliar voices. Murmuring. Maybe my parents hired another maid. Argh! So annoying! I opened my eyes and in my big surprise I almost dropped my jaw. I'm in a hospital. In Korea. A nurse came into my room and approached me if I need something, but I just asked her so many questions. I'm really shocked. And that means all disappointments that I felt from this past few days were all true. I hate myself being this thick-headed and dumb-founded. 

 

I was just listening to the nurse blankly as she told me the story why am I here when someone walked in the room. I knew it was a guy but I didn’t mind him until he asked me how am I.

 

I looked at him. My almost-dropped jaw from before finally dropped when I saw him. Oh my beloved God, Han Geng is in front of me. I, Kim Heechul, just cannot believe that he’s talking to me already. The nurses stood frozen and I looked at him stunned; not knowing what to say; my head is completely blank.

 

 I can see him walking towards me, still flashing that wonderful smile. He’s the Han Geng that I used to stalk in the television and in the internet. Omo, he is so beautiful.

 

“Hey frozen girl, your jaw.” He approached me first. My heart was like akjsdhgfjk. :D

 

I don’t know what to reply. I’m still looking at him. He’s really wonderful, he’s perfect for me. I can see his white, complete set of teeth grinning at me. His lips that I used to kiss in posters are already in front of me. Totally can be reached.

 

“Yah! Are you okay?” I heard him and touch my jawline to help me closed my mouth. I’m still frozen. “Are you okay? Miss?” I feel my blood flowing upward to my face. He called me a “miss”!  Oh my..

 

“It feels like heaven.” I murmured silently. Still looking at his black y eyes.

 

“What feels like heaven? Hey?” He asked me and faced the nurses. “Nurse, do you think she’s alright? What’s happening to her? I told you to take care of her.”

 


I was surprised. “You told them to take care of me?” I asked him with an oh-really-that’s-wonderful look.

 

He laughed. “Haha. I think you’re just fine. Come on, you have to eat.” He caught my hands and carried me like a bride to help me to get up from bed.

 

Oh, I feel like I’m ready to die..

Die? I thought to myself.

Kim Heechul, Han Geng is in front of you; smiling at you; talking to you; ask you to eat and now he carried you and you want to die? No way. Heaven indeed! but Oh God! don’t let this end.

 

I took my clothes from yesterday. We talked to each other a lot. About ourselves and everything. It feels like we know each other for so long. I felt really comfortable with him and I know he feels the same way.

 

We’re on our way to a fancy restaurant but I pulled him to stop. “Why? Is there any problem?”

 

 I shook my head. “Nothing, I just don’t want to eat there. Too expensive.”  I cannot look at him in the eye so I just looked downward.

 

In my surprise, Han Geng lifted my face by his hand. Holding my chin gently and whisper, “Don’t worry, my treat.” I can see his eyes shining and his smile is so sweet. But I’m still not that kind of girl. I said no and pulled his hands then ran away from that restaurant. I’m enjoying it but it seems like he’s tired.

 

Before we go out in the hospital I ask him to cover his face and wear a disguise. I brought him to Namdaemun Market. I will not feel awkward to him this time. I will enjoy this day with him. It might be now or never.

 

 "Are we going to eat here?” He asked.

 

“Yep. This is the place I fancy the most since I fell inlove with Korea. I want pojang macha, Han Geng.” I looked at him pouting. I saw his face suddenly become red, he was shy so he took his eyes off of me.

 

“Ahh.. eh, no. It’s just rare for girls I used to date to go in here.” He said.

 

“That’s because you date too much!” I crossed my brows to him. “And Mister, I’ll not take this one as a date.” I smirked at him and ran. I’m not really expecting that he’ll follow me with that attitude so I felt some regrets. I don’t want to look in the back, I don’t want to see him walking away from me. But my head moved involuntarily, I was about to look at him but he suddenly hugged me from the back. I feel my legs are getting weaker the whole time he hugged me like that.

 

“I don’t date much. I don’t want too sossy girls. I want girls who will pull me to run a couple of meters. I want girls who will pout in front of me just to eat pojang macha. And I really like girls who’s exactly like you. I like you, Kim Heechul. ”