Sharing the news (1° Sequel)

Little Baozi

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Minseok shouted out of nowhere, in the middle of the coffee shop, I looked at him confused as he pulled the phone from his pocket, "what are you doing?" I asked, he raised a finger and asked me to wait, I raised an eyebrow at him when he said "Mom! I have great news for you!" he exclaimed happily, I smiled seeing him act like a child who has just received a merit, for something he did, "Mother, I will be a father!" he told her, I could practically hear her screaming of joy on the other side of the phone line, they continued talking for a while, then decided to call my mom, I got my phone and dialed her number, a few seconds later I could hear a hello from the other side of the line "Mom, I have news to give you" ... "Mom, I'm pregnant, you will be a grandmother," I said quietly to hear a scream from the other side of the line and it seemed that she and my father were doing the party, and I think she forgot that I was still on the line and she hung up in my face.

Minseok finished speaking with his mother, then he looked at me and smiled, I smiled right back, "we must call the members" he said, "send a text message, they must be busy now" he nodded "Do not Forget to send a text message to YiFan too, okay "I said, he smiled and sent text messages to his friends.

 

 

 

*freaking short chapter, sorry~ I'm gonna make a lot of shots about this fic, and sorry for the long wait guys~*