Thank You So Much, Stranger.

My Shadow And I

 

"This name sounds familiar to me," I said, blinking my eyes in surprise. "It's strange. Usually, people say that the names of their shadows don't sound familiar to them" Jaehyo scratched his head and looked at me quizzically. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair "And how exactly can I keep him from attacking me?" "Easily," Said Jaehyo "You have to destroy your shadow. People can destroy their shadow by a special light and heat energy that 'Comes out' from their body". "It doesn't sound so easy like you said it will be..." I rolled my eyes, "How am I supposed use or 'Make' this kind of energy?" Jaehyo chuckled "Well... Basically, the easy part of it was listening to my explanation. The other part, the difficult part is to actually 'Make' this kind of energy". I sighed "Why? Why is it so difficult?"  "I'll tell you why" Jihoon smiled at me but at the same time he scared me with his deep voice. "People need to be good hearted and pure if they want to use this energy, but the legend says that when the shadows will begin to invade our world there will be only two people who could use this energy". I thought a little "But… If we... Destroy all the shadows... Will they disappear forever?" I was kinda sad thinking about it. "Yes," Jaehyo sighed "We got no choice." "Is there no other way?" I asked worriedly "I don't like this way. I don't like it at all. Why do we need to destroy them? I don't like this idea" I crossed my arms in anger. "Like Jaehyo said, we got no choice we … We must to kill them" Jihoon said, biting his lip in annoyance. I got up from my chair angrily, "I don't think we should kill the shadows. And how can we find those two people who have special powers or energy or whatever?". Jaehyo glared at me "Your grandfather told us that you are one of those two special people, one of those who actually can destroy and kill the shadows. The legend says that those people have a small star sign on their neck". He got up from his chair and got colder and colder to me. He stood in front of me and pulled my long hair aside, smiling to himself "You sure have that sign, you are one of those special people and there's no point by trying to escape from your destiny, from something that you born with, from this small star sign. This is your mission, your fate yo-" I pushed him away, gently. I took a deep breath and hide with my hair the small star sign that was on my neck "I'm sorry. I guess you'll have to contact with the other person who has this special energy-powers-whatever. I can't hurt a fly so there is no chance that I'll kill a shadow" I said uneasily. "You'll have to," I heard Jihoon's deep voice talking "The other person that has powers already killed by a shadow". I gasped "Who was he?"  "Park Kyung. Didn't you watch the news?" Jaehyo asked and suddenly held my hand "We need you Ukwon. In fact, all the people, each person needs you. You are our last hope to stop the shadows from taking over our world and killing people". I bit my lip uncomfortably "I-I-I… I-I... I don't want a lot of people to die" "So you have no choice but to kill the shadows". "I'm confused.. My grandpa told me that all of us gonna fight the shadows" I said, sighing. My head hurt a little. "He meant that anyone could cause his shadow to run away by light. It could be sun light and even a light from a … lamp. But, regular people could not kill their shadows like you can. You got the ability to kill shadows". "How can I use this energy you were talking about?" I asked worriedly. "Your grandfather said the special energy 'Comes out' from your heart and all you have to do is to concentrate so you could find your special light energy" I rolled my eyes "What a myth. It sounds like an imaginary story". "Actually, this is the reality" Jihoon sent me a warm smile "Your grandfather said that his precious grandson is a good hearted guy so I believe that you can find your special energy, you'll find a way…" "Yeah…" I chuckled uneasily. How can this be? I am not a good person. I am bad, very bad and it's kinda sick. Last week. I just broke ten? Nah... I think it was about sixteen, sixteen hearts. I know that I'm beautiful, being beautiful is a curse. I hate it. By being beautiful I get a lot of confessions and I turning them down.  Actually, there are a lot of girls and boys that dumping their boyfriends and girlfriends so they can date with me.  But I'm turning all of them down. I know this isn't real, real love, real feelings towards me. They just think that I'm beautiful and because of that they want to date with me, I hate that! . And I hate it because the one who was dumped always come to me, telling me it was my fault.  In my eyes, being beautiful is a sin. I hate myself, I hate everyone.  "Thank you Jihoon" I smiled at him and he .. blushed? I giggled. "From now on you are part of us, the police" Jaehyo shook my hand and I nodded. "You can go for now, we talked enough for today". I smiled at him "Sure we did" And I went towards my house.

~

 I found myself changing clothes, putting some makeup and going to the club, frustrated. I liked to go there, to dance and to feel free. The bad part of going there was the people. I hate them all. They looked at me, eyes scanning every part of my body and my face. I tried to ignore them, sighing and feeling a pain in my chest, a heavy feeling. I looked at the club's floor and then I looked up, finding three guys standing around me. "Excuse me?" I asked somehow afraid "What do you guys want?" One of them touched my cheek, it. "H-hey!" I shouted "Stop it!" He looked at me and his lips "Make sure he could not escape!" Hr shouted to the other guys. They grabbed my arms. "Let me go!" I screamed in pain, "My arms hurt!" "Do you remember me?" The guy who my cheek asked. "No!" I shouted and tried to escape but those guys where stronger than me and I failed. "My name is Jongup and last week you turned me down when I asked you to date with me" He laughed and continued "And I hate being rejected so as a punishment I'll make you mine". I widened my eyes, shivering. "I won't be yours so leave me" I said in disgust "I won't date with you even if you... Even if you try to kill me" I smiled at him bravely. "Fine" He said "If you are not gonna be mine, you are not gonna be other's "He laughed devilishly. "Give me a knife!" He ordered on his two friends. One of them gave him a knife. He the knife "Do you have your last words?" He asked. I stared at the floor "I'm sorry for not being a good grandson grandpa and  ... I love you grandpa  ... I hope that god won't give me a punishment because of my sin that I was born with" I gulped and closed my eyes, wanting it to finish fast I don't wanna suffer for long. Why I don't feel a pain at all? What is happening? Isn't he killing me? I should feel a little pain. I opened my eyes and I saw a tall handsome guy kicking Jongup and his friends. He saw that I opened my eyes and held my arm. We started to run and run.

We stopped and he looked around, making sure that we are safe. Holding my hand we started to run again and after few minutes we stood in front of big black house. We entered it and he locked the door. "Sit," He said and gave me a chair. I did as he said and looked at him. He was taller, handsome, manly raven haired boy. He went somewhere and came back with a bottle of cold water "Drink" He said and again I did as he said. "W-what is your name?" I asked softly. "They call me Bbomb" He said. Who are those 'they'?  I scratched my head and smiled at him. "Thank you so much for saving me. I appreciate it a lot" I kept smiling at him. "You should be careful, with a beauty like yours you should pay more attention to what is going around you and then this kind of situations would not happen"  I blushed a little "I'm sorry, I'll". "You can stay here and sleep and in the morning you can go to your house" He said and threw me a blanket and a pillow. "You can sleep on this couch" He pointed at something that was behind me, a big, red and ancient couch. "T-thank you again" I said, feeling uncomfortable. He sighed "You are a male, right?" He asked, took a chair and sat beside me. "Yeah…" I felt a little embraced and I looked away. "I'm sorry if my question hurt you" He apologized. "No! No! It's fine! Totally fine! Do not worry!" I said irritated somehow because of my loud feminine voice. He laughed "If something is bothering you or hurting you, you should tell that instead of keeping it inside your heart" He said and pointed at my chest. I touched it "I guess you are right…" I widened my eyes. "I'm so rude! I didn't even introduce myself!" I got up from my chair and bowed. "I'm Kim Ukwon, seventeen years old" I smiled at him "Nice to know you Bbomb". He smiled a little "you are such a hyper". "I'm not" I pouted and looked away. "And you are cute too" He laughed "Just a waist on a guy" He laughed harder. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry" he said, trying hard not to laugh. What was so funny anyway? "I hate being beautiful" I looked down "It brings with it so much troubles". "Oh, don't be sad" He said and my cheek my cheek, what was he doing? OH! I am crying! "I'm so-so sorry" I said and laughed "I didn't notice that I was crying". He my hair and hugged me "Don't cry, my little light". I fell asleep without realizing in his arms.   

 

.A\N : I didn't write for a long time 

.Sorry for doing that, I was so busy

;____; .Thank U all for commenting, subscribing and reading my fic I appreciate it a lot