The Unsaid Words

The House


Boulder is a not so famous town.Simple people,jazz music,no traffic,great sceneries,all these things are found in Boulder.A perfect place to raise children with principles or plan to spend a great retirement.North,three miles away from this town is a quiet place.Surrounded with deep woods,and in the woods a not so small house and a pond nearby.People say that this house is haunted.No one actually have seen any ghost but urban legends has it that once upon a time a psycho killer lived there.One day he was found dead in the woods.When the police started investigating they found ten dead bodies viciously murdered and burried all around the house,since then every one was afraid to go even near the house.Rumour has it that two years after this a 17- year-old went to the house to performe a dare but never came back.After this people avoided this house like plegue.

It was not very long when the town-people found another great topic to gossip about.On a sunny day a 24-year old girl,with a pretty face and a mysterious attitude moved into that house.'Who is she?','where she is from?','what does she do?',only she knew the answers.She was quiet,didn't bother to answer any one,no family,no friends;all alone living in the dark.People asked her questions but she remained silent.No one even knew her name.She was known as the 'weird-possessed-girl',and people were scared of her because they thought she was possessed by the super-natural.And she loved the feeling of being scared of.

She was Adrianna Yavine Raymond.She was from New Jersy.Her parents got divorced when she was nine.So since then she started to live with her grnadfather.Both her parents got married again and started their own family.She never liked the idea of having step father or mother or brothers-sisters so she never went to her parents ever.When she was only 17 her grandfather died and she considered herself an orphan than to go to her parents.Since then she has been living alone.Then she graduated from collage and became an writter.She wrote tragedy.Won many awards.Got critical acclaim for her books.She was always alone and liked it that way.Never wanted any family.Never had a friend.She moved to Boulder to write in peace.When she found out that this house was in such a place she immediately bought the house and after moving when she heard all the stories about it she was more than happy to find a place where there is no one to bother because they were afraid.

The days passed.Her writing was going good without interfiarence .And since there was no ghost she was kind of reliefed.But there was only one problem and that was no food delivering guy was ready to deliver food to the house.So she had to drive one hour three times a day to eat.And the taste was nothing close to what she used to eat in New Jersy.Even good wines and coffee was like dream in there.

It was a rainy friday.It was raining cats and dogs since last night.She finished her first story and looked out of the window.The weather was so cold and grey.She never liked rain not because of the cold or anything,she didn't like it because it made her feel more lonley more than she was already.She was bored and nothing else to do.So she went down-stairs when suddenly she suddenly heard a painful sream coming from the woods.Not once but thrice she heard the sream.She was scared in a way but she thought that she should see what was happening in there cause anyone could be in danger.She went out but couldn't figure out which way to go.When suddenly she heard it again coming from the east.She went out and started running and cried out'Hello...!anyone here?Is anyone here?Helloooo!'She was all wet and even her knees were getting weak but she couldn't stop.When suddenly she saw a girl,maybe 19,blond hair,all wet and,crying,sitting under a tree.Adrianna went near her when she saw that girl was bleeding all over.She sat to her and said,'Hey! You...you need a doctor.You should come with me.Come on.'She hold her hand to get her up when the girl whispered,'I can't....'
-'You can't what?'
-'Can't go with you.'
-'Oh! It's okay...OK.You can come with me.I live real close and look you're bleeding......... you..you need a doctor.'
-'No no no no no.You live in that house,they live their too,I can't .....'
-'Don't worry......I.. I live there ,there is no one but me,trust me....come on.'
-'Oh! they do; you just don't see them.They always have been there and they still are all around you.'
-'No one  is there except me..........are you mad......you'll die if you stay out here...com'
-'I told you no and no means no no no no no no..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'she sreamed and ran in the woods.Adrianna sat there for a while and tried to figure out what just happened.'Maybe she is really a lunatic',she said to herself walking through the woods,'I can't believe that psycho actually didn't let me help her just because she thinks there's ghosts in my house.The rumour must be catching on.Gosh! what they say about these small town people is really true then,just so superstitious.'
She came to the house.In the evening she received a call from New Jersy that she have to go there for some book work and related things.So she went there for a couple of days.

Two days later when she came back she found out something which was maybe not strange to her but surely was cofusing.That blond girl from the other day was found dead mysteriously.The police came to Adrianna and she told them everything she knew about this girl.She found out that she waas found dead right beside the pond and it looked like she was attacked by something but it was not clear who or what it was.After all this drama when the questions were over,the woods became quiet again.It was so peaceful to her just the way she liked.It was maybe around seven o'clock when she was taking a bath,she heard or maybe felt something.It was not clear,it wasn't even fear but whatever it was it made her feel sad.She wanted to cry but there was no reason for her to cry,well there were many of them but not sad enough for her to cry.Her heart was pounding so hard that anyone could hear it from a mile away.She felt lost like that girl and sad with no one standing beside her.She never felt like this ever before but she couldn't stop it,she couldn't help it.She closed her eyes and tried to fight it away.She came out of the bathroom and she couldn't recognize her bedroom or any thing which was in it.Every thing was different the colour,the weather,herself.'What is happening?Am I going crazy or something?',she said to herself just when she heard all these crazy voices,whispering to her.She tried but couldn't understand what they were saying.And for one second she thought about what that girl said to her,'Oh! they do; you just don't see them.They always have been there and they still are all around you.'

 

And all of a sudden all those crazy voices became clear to her.And all those stories which no one have heard ever before,she heard all of them;she heard all those unsaid words.