Ready, set, go

Love comes with 2

 After you had eaten you left to the club with Hoya's car you and Hoya sitting in front and Sungyeol and Minyoung sitting in the back. The ride to the club was all silent if not counting the music from the radio. Arriving to the club you and Minyoung noticed some friends of yours and you went to talk to them. Obviously they were boys, 'cause Minyoung used to hang out with only boys, and of course Sungyeol got really jealous when he saw us going to hug them. ''Hello my sweety Minyoung'' Himchan said as he hugged Minyoung. ''You do know I'm dating these days Himchannie?'' Minyoung looked at Himchan very warningly. ''Oh I kind of noticed it. I am very sorry.'' he looked kinda scared so you turned where he was looking and behind you were standing, no other than Hoya and Sungyeol. You both looked between the guys and then looked at each other, and you started to laugh at the same time. The boys looked at you like you lost your minds. When you stopped laughing you decited to enter the club.

 You heard loud bass booming before you even got to the club, and you got excited and started beaming happily. Hoya looked at you admiring. ''You like her don't you?'' Himchan suprised him from behind putting a hand around his shoulder. ''Dude you don't even know me so how could you think I like her?'' Hoya answered annoyed. ''Maybe by the way you are looking at her all the time.'' Himchan smiled and winked at him and left to talk to you. *I do like her, I just wish she would like me also* Hoya thought as he entered the club.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I kind of thought leaving this chapter so short cause it ended really well :) Hope you like it and comment so I know what I should improve in my writing. :) thank you and take care (obviously the story doesn't end here, I mean just saying so you guys don't think so :D )