Secret

Love comes with 2

 ''Hoya!'' you heard someone shout behind you, and automatically you started to smile at the thought of him. You had been liking him now 2 years already, which was as long as you had been in the company. Hoya was your guide when you first came to the company and his job was to show you around and introduce you to some important people, but then you some how fell for him and couldn't stop thinking of him. It was very new feeling for you, and you obviously told about it to your friend Minyoung who was too excited about you falling in love. To her it was just too sweet.

Now it has been even more hard for you to avoid Hoya because Minyoung has started to date his best friend Lee Sungyeol, and you had to go out with them sometimes. Sure you are happy for your friend but you just become really awkward when you are around Hoya.

 ''Oh annyeonghaseyo Micha-shii.'' Daesung said as he noticed you enter the office. ''Annyeonghaseyo Daesung-shii'' you said to him smiling. Daesung liked you and the whole office knew it, including you. It wasn't that awkward between you two then what it was when you got to know about it. ''How was your morning Micha-shii?'' Daesung asked you very shyly. You couldn't help but smile at him ''Fine thank you. By the way Daesung, I already told you to drop the formalities, we have been working together for over a year now and we are good friends but we still talk formally to each other.'' you told him again. ''But Micha-shii... Micha I always forget it and it is very hard to forget it when we have to talk like that to everybody else in this company...'' Daesung complained to you. ''I know Daesung but it is very awkward to talk formally between friends. But now Daesung if you would excuse me I would have to start my work now, and I think you have your own to do.'' You said as nice as you could. Daesung nodded, apologised and left to his own table. You sighted and started your computer, but it didn't go long as somebody knocked the wall that was surrounding your working spot, ''Daesung I thought I told you very clearly that I have work to do.. Oh I am very sorry Hoya-shii but I thought you were Daesung'' you said panicing. ''No it is okay Micha, but the formalities again'' he looked at you, as you remembered him telling you to drop the formalities halfly because you were friends now, halfly because your best friends were dating now. ''Oh and here are the papers boss was talking about yesterday.'' ''Thank you Hoya. I'll check them right now'' you told him and smiled very widely, but you realized a bit too late that you were looking too happy and Hoya noticed it already and looked at you weirdly. You smiled at him awkwardly and said ''Yeah.. Umm. I'll get to work then'' ''Okay... Bye then'' Hoya said and left. You sighted and started your work.

 ''Would you care to join us for break?'' Minyoung asked you. ''Sure like always, why would you even ask'' you said back at her, wondering why she would even ask if you would join, that is what you always did. ''No reason just asking.'' she said looking at you very amused, you had a weird feeling about todays break but you shrugged it off. When you and Minyoung arrived to the break room where you were usually eating lunch with Minyoung, Sungyeol and Hoya you couldn't help it but feel a little tensed. Hoya and Sungyeol hadn't arrive yet, so you two just sat at your usual table. ''So what are your plans today?'' Minyoung asked you. ''Nothing much maybe just gonna get something to eat and go home to watch a movie. Why?'' you answered at her truthfully. Today is your birthday but you thought of having a normal day alone just like last year. ''No way I'm going to let you be the same loser like last year, we are going to the hip hop club tonight.'' Minyoung said mysteriously to you. ''Heey, I'm not a loser. Wait what... So you are coming with me?!'' You were very excited about it. Minyoung took you to the club first time about a year ago and after Minyoung started to date with Sungyeol you two hadn't gone there in a long time together. ''Of course I know how much you would like to go there and I'm sorry that I haven't come with you.'' (A/N: You can't get in without Minyoung) Minyoung said very sorry. Suddenly the lights went off and you got really scared. ''Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Micha, happy birthday to you.'' You turned around to see Sungyeol and Hoya singing and carrying a cake with a candle on it. You started to get teary and you turned around to look at Minyoung who had gotten up and was singing at you also, that was your limit. You started to cry uncontrollably and confused your friends. Hoya went to put the lights on and Minyoung came and hugged you. ''It's okay we just wanted to suprise you on your birthday.'' Minyoung said comforting you. ''Yea, we didn't mean to scare you.'' Sungyeol continued. You sobbed for a moment against Minyoung, and pulled away. ''No I'm fine I'm just so happy. Thanks guys you're so great.'' you were still a bit teary, and all of a sudden Hoya came and hugged you. You got really suprised but hugged him back, in awhile Minyoung and Sungyeol came to hug you also. If someone didn't know the situation it would've looked really funny that four adult office workers would be hugging each other in the break room. Then you all pulled away and sat down at the table where the cake was. ''Oh man the candle already burned out.'' Sungyeol looked really hurt. ''It's okay.'' You put your hand on his shoulder and looked at him very happily. ''But you can't have your wish.'' he said looking like a hurt puppy. ''Look I can't wish for more to happen, 'cause everything is already perfect.'' you comforted him. He turned to you and smiled very brightly. ''Hey back off his mine.'' Minyoung said purposely sounding very annoyed but then she smiled and we all laughed together. You thought anything couldn't be better. You ate your cake and laughed and talked like you always did, but you didn't notice Hoya looking at you very softly and warmly.

 You got off from work and went to Minyoungs house quickly to get her clothes for tonight (A/N: You are going to the hip hop club) and then you drove with her to your place to get ready. Your co-workers wouldn't belive it was you two if they saw you right now. You were wearing big t-shirt that was down to your belly and huge college pants, and Minyoung was wearing white thight top and army print pants. ( http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/627081618_1/Sport-Hiphop-pants-boys-girls-hip-hop-dance-pants-hip-hop-clothing-for-men-women-M.jpg     http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/shell114/shell1141104/shell114110400229/9240132-hip-hop-girl-dancing-in-modern-style-over-urban-blue-brick-wall.jpg ) As we were ready we heard the door bell ring. You looked at Minyoung really suprised but Minyoung just looked in front of her with out any kind of expression on her face. You realized she had fallen ''asleep'' which she does alot. You chuckled alone as you walked to open the door. ''Oh what are you guys doing here?'' You asked suprised when you noticed it were Sungyeol and Hoya smiling at you, but as soon as they noticed what you were wearing they lost their smiles really quickly and looked more like shocked. You started to laugh at them and then Minyoung got behind your back ''You guys look like you saw a ghost. Whats wrong?'' Minyoung got really conserned about you laughing on the floor and the guys looking ahead of them, eyes popping out and faces really pale. ''They noticed my outfit.'' You answered for the boys who couldn't say anything from their shock. ''Okay... Come on in before someone sees you and think you have gone crazy. Hwaa, you two are idiots sometimes.'' Minyoung whispered the last part so only you could hear it, and of course you started to laugh again. ''What now?'' Hoya asked hurted as the boys entered your apartment. ''Yea we were just suprised that Micha really wears that kind of clothes.'' Sungyeol continued as his face started to get it's colour back. ''Anybody want aynthing to eat before we go?'' You questioned them looking from behind the fridge door, only to see Minyoung and Sungyeol attached to each other. ''What you have?'' You got really suprised and jumped a bit 'cause Hoya had sneaked behind you. ''Umm.. See for your self.'' You said awkwardly smiling and backed off so Hoya could see what you had. ''Mm.. Kimchi. Should we eat that?'' He turned around smiling, bowl of kimchi in his hands. ''Umm.. Sure.'' You were a bit unsure about your self right now, which was really weird because usually you were really confident around everybody. You two started to set the table for you to eat.