Candidate 1: Kim Jonghyun

Key's Operation: Finding Mr. Right For Lee Jinki

 

Key's POV:
 
One week later.
 
"And why do I need to meet this friend of yours?"
 
My hands were on my hips as I'm looking at a talking-piling-up-with-Jinki-in-it blanket. Today was sunday. And I thought it would be a good day to start a relationship. That's why I came to Jinki's house to have him ready meeting my first candidate, I meant my friend, Jonghyun. But as I had arrived here, Jinki was still in beauty sleep!!! I couldn't believe it!!! It was 10 already and if he woke up any sooner, all of the good things would be gone by then!
 
"Yaaah!!! Palliiiiiiii... Just wake up and accompany me, won't you? Or I will make your parents forbid you for buying any chicken for the whole month!!!"
 
Hearing my threat, Jinki immediately jumped out of his bed and took his towel then proceeded to take a bath.
 
"Well, at least chicken never fails me..."
 
----------------------------
 
We walked side by side on pavement toward our favorite cafe in the neighborhood. I liked this kind of time. Since the broke up, Jinki mostly spent his time reading inside his room and even rejected to meet me for three days straight. But i definitely wouldn't let it continued.
 
On the fourth day I barged into his room and dragged his sorry and made him talk to me. That day was a very painful day, as he finally talked all of his feeling to me, even to the extend of crying his heart out. We ended up sleeping on his bed after three hours of talking and crying. Yes, I cried too. I couldn't not cry okay, especially when it was my bestfriend, my super duper very bestfriend that had been hurt.
 
I was in the middle of talking to him about all of the good side of Jonghyun as he suddenly interrupted me.
 
"Key, you're not trying to hook me up, are you?"
 
Jinki looked at me with his calculating eyes, as he was trying to see whether I lied or not.
 
"Yaaah... What are you talking about?!"
 
Ugh... I thought Jinki could sense my lie. He was like a lie detector if it came to me. I would never be able to lie to him!!! But even though Jinki knew, well I knew he could sense it, he didn't say anything about it.
 
Without we noticed, we arrived at Hello café. I saw the back my friend sitting on the chair not too far from the cashier.
 
"Jjong!!!"
 
He immediately turned around as he heard me. He waved at us and smiling, as I pulled Jinki toward him.
 
"Yaaah, it's Jonghyun hyung for you, Key! You should start to respect your hyung."
 
I rolled my eyes at his nagging. I rarely called Jinki with hyung. And why should I called him that way?
 
"I think you should have used to it, you know. He even never calls me with hyung and I'm two years older than him."
 
It surprised me when I heard Jinki hyung answered Jonghyun's statement. I though I had to pass the awkward and full of silence introduction before Jinki hyung voice his word. When I took a peak at Dino, I mean Jonghyun, were those blushes I saw on his cheeks?
 
"Yaaah, hyung. I called you hyung!! Sometimes. Whatever. You both, sit. I'll order something first. Get comfortable, okay."
 
With that I left both of them alone and smirked. Let see how they would cope by themselves.
 
-----------------------
 
Normal POV:
 
"He is trying to hook me up with you, isn't he?"
 
Jonghyun was surprised hearing Jinki's statement. He never thought that Jinki as a very forward person.
 
"Umm..."
 
"I kinda know it, you know. You don't have to lie about it."
 
"You could say you don't want to meet me if you want."
 
"Aren't you Key's friend? We couldn't say no to him, could we?"
 
Jonghyun looked at Jinki intently as Jinki only played with the pattern of the wooden table. To be honest, Jonghyun felt a little bit hurt as he heard Jinki's words. And it seemed Jinki felt the awkward feeling as he looked up and threw an apologetic look to Jonghyun.
 
"Ahh... Sorry. I don't mean being harsh to you. I just... A lot of things happen lately and those are getting in my head."
 
"Hmm... It's.. Okay I think. But I don't really like this kind of situation. If you really don't want to meet me, it's okay for me, you know. I..."
 
"No! I do want to meet you! Really!!!"
 
Jinki squirmed on his sit, feeling guilty for making the uncomfortable condition.
 
"I'm sorry, okay... Can we restart again? How about we start from introduction? We haven't formally introduce myself before."
 
Jinki looked at Jonghyun cautiously, afraid of the rejection he thought he would get after being harsh. Truthfully,  Jinki had always wanted to meet Jonghyun before. Key had talked about the boy as a talented singer and Jinki was curious about him. But it just that the time was not right and Jinki still couldn't shake his feeling to Minho off of his head.
 
"I forgive you, since you're being cute and all, squirming on your sit like that. I'm Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun."
 
Jinki blushed as he heard Jonghyun's word and he became redder after seeing Jonghyun grinning like that. He couldn't help but admitted that Jonghyun was indeed a very handsome person.
 
"I'm Jinki, Lee Jinki."
 
-------------------------------
 
Key's POV:
 
To say that I was pissed was an understatement. I was beyond pissed. Here I was sitting on Jinki's bed, looking at him while he was busy with his phone. I should have known that introducing that Dino was a bad idea. Very bad idea. Especially since Jinki hyung was busy answering his message. Suddenly, Jinki hyung's phone went off. I immediately snatched his phone and answered it. I knew who the caller was anyway.
 
"Yah, you pabo dino! Stop disturbing my time with hyung! Stop messaging him for two hours or I will kick the crap out of your sorry the next time I meet you!!!"
 
After yelling the words, I cut the connection and passed back Jinki hyung's phone as I smiled victoriously.
 
"Now, where were we? Oh yeah... Hyung you remember this dongsaeng I talked about? The one who is very cut that I want to adopt him as my child?"
 
Jinki was shaking his head as he let out a small laughter.
 
"Key, you, really are one of a kind."
 
-------------------------------
 
On the other side of the phone...
 
Jonghyun was shocked as he got yelled by the diva. And his shock was doubled as the line was cut.
 
"Did that diva just yell and cut the line? He is weird. And he is the one who trued to hook me up with Jinki. Well, whatever. I'm on my way to Jinki's house anyway. I'm gonna have fun and steal Jinki from Key. Khekhekhee..."
 
With that, Jonghyun started the engine of his car and pulled out of his garage.
 
"To Jinki's house. Let's goooooo....."