The Starting of the Operation

Key's Operation: Finding Mr. Right For Lee Jinki

 

  Plakkkk!!!
 
I leaped out of the chair I sat on as I saw Jinki's action. I didn't know that Jinki was able to do such a thing like slapping Minho. I immediately went to Jinki's side as I could see his shoulder was shaking. He was crying in silence. He refused to cry out. He still tried to hide his sadness while he held my phone hard inside his left hand. A phone that had a prove of how bastard Minho was. And the person in front of him, the source of his misery, went rigid after getting a slap on his left cheek. He touched his sting cheek and looked  at Jinki.
 
"What the hell do you think what you just did to me?!"
 
Jinki was shaken in anger. He showed the phone to Minho as he talked.
 
"It's the third time, Minho. We are over."
 
What? The third time?! So Jinki had known about this all along? Suddenly i was pulled out of my shock as i felt Jinki was walking out of the class. In the corner of my eyes, I could see that Minho started to move, following Jinki. I pulled his hand before he could exit the class.
 
"You have no right to follow him, jerk. Didn't you hear him? It's over."
 
"You!!! Let me go! I have to talk to Jinki!!"
 
"What do you take me for, Choi? Do you really think I would let you go after him when you are such a bastard? Huh, off!!! You don't deserve my bestfriend!!"
 
"You know nothin..."
 
"Oh I DO know everything about your little session behind the bench, Mr. Choi!!! How you ravish those s after all the practice!!! I'm their choreography you know. Oh, I bet you don't know. You are too busy eating their lips off. Ugh..."
 
I left Minho stunned inside the class after that. I needed to find Jinki. I needed to comfort my bestfriend. I knew how hard it was because I did know that Jinki indeed loved Minho. Minho was his first love and I could only imagine how hurt Jinki now.
 
--------------------------------
 
I always looked him as my younger brother. Despite the fact that he was older than me, I always had this protective feeling over him. Jinki hyung and I had been together since I was nine, when my family had moved to Seoul. He had been the first kid who came to me when I played swing by my own. Since then, we were unseparable. People were often mistaken us as lover. But my feeling was even deeper than lover to Jinki hyung. He was someone special to me, an older brother (sometimes), a younger brother (most of the time), a good friend, and a partner in crime. I had once developed a feeling for him. But I grew out of that feeling as I realized that our friendship couldn't be lined by such a simple word as lover. That was how I cared about this Lee Jinki. The Jinki who was now crying inside my hug after he found out about Minho. The same Jinki who was vulnerable and sometimes oblivious about how the world could turn.
 
At this time I promised, I won't ever let anyone hurt my baby. I would do a best inspection an made a list of all of the best boys that were suitable for my Jinki.
 
That night, in my room, I took a paper and started to write my plan.
 
KEY'S OPERATION: FIND MR. RIGHT FOR LEE JINKI
 
Candidate:
1. Kim Jonghyun
2. Lee Taemin
3. Cho Kyuhyun
4. Lee Joon (uhmmm... Let's write his name for now -.-)
5. Byun Baekhyun
6. Do Kyungsoo 
7. Shim Changmin
8.
9.
10.
 
Let's get it started!!!!