Chapter 7

First Heartbreak

The next morning you woke up as sunlight shined through your frosty windows. The sound of birds chirping filled your ears and you couldn't help but smile. You felt well rested and ready for the day.


Wait. I'm never fully rested.


You turned your gaze to your clock that was hanging on your wall. Your eyes widened in shock.


Nononono. I over slept. I'm going to be late. Aishh.. where is Kikwang when you need him?


You quickly got up from bed and got ready for school.


The cool wind hit your face as you rushed out of the house with a bagel stuffed in your mouth and began speed walking to the school. By the time you arrived at school they were just beginning to close the front gates. You swiftly slipped through the bars and ran up the stairs. You stopped infront of your classroom to catch your breath and calmly walked in. Right when you entered the room you felt a familiar icy cold sensation crawling on your back but you decided to ignore it and plopped down on your seat.


You turned your head towards Kikwang's seat and suprisingly it was empty.


Hmm.. he's never late for class. He looked perfectly fine yesterday so he can't be sick. I wonder where he is.


A small shove on your shoulder snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see Hana and smiled brightly.


"This is all your fault."


 Your smile slowly disappeared and was replaced with a confused expression. "Huh? What's my fault?"


"Are you stupid or are you really THAT clueless?" You stare at her with a blank expression.


"Kikwang oppa couldn't come to school today because his stomache wasn't feeling well. Why'd you let him eat the lunch I made for you?"


"I thought they were all the same. Was mine different or something?"


I KNEW something tasted off..


"Well you thought wrong moron!!" she snapped.


You looked at her with disbelief.


One day she helps me and the next she tries to make me sick.


She smirked at your expression.

"Better watch your back, who knows what I can do to you. Stay away from my oppa." And just like that she walks away as if nothing happened.


You were speechless and confused. Her looks fooled you completely and what she did was really immature, but you didn't want to cause trouble so you decided to pretend like it didn't happen and go on with your day.


Mianhae Kikwang-ah because of me you are in pain. I should've eaten it not you.


--------------------


It was lunchtime and you were walking with Eunsook through the crowded hallways fangirling about EXO's comeback.


"OMAGOSHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!"


"We should totally save up money for concert tickets. Front row V.I.P tickets. So we can meet them!" you added.


"We should take Kikwang with us!!" Eunsook suggested.


You chuckled to yourself imagining Kikwang going to a concert full of screaming fans. You can picture him standing awkwardly watching you two sing along. "He'll have so much fun!!"


Eunsook's eyes widened as she looked down at her watch.


"Oh i forgot to tell you, today I have a club meeting so I can't eat with you."


You gave her an understanding smile. "I'll be fine. Balli!! You don't want to be late right?"


She gave you a quick hug before hustling to the classroom.


You made your way to the cafeteria and got your lunch. Sitting at the table you took out your ipod and began listening to music. Moments passed and you were starting to feel lonely. But that was until you felt someone poking at your side. You turned your head to see Yoseob pouting cutely.


"Eunso-ah why are you sitting alone?" he asked as he continued poking your side.


"Kikwang couldn't come to school today.. because of me, and Eunsook is at a club meeting. I have my music so it's okay."


"Hmm.. nope this won't do. Come with me!!" Before you can protest he slipped his arm through yours and pulled you up.


"Where are we going?"


He didn't answer and continued pulling you towards the other part of the cafeteria.


Wait. Isn't that Beast's table? No!! I can't sit there. That's where the popular people sit!!


Yoseob felt you hesitate in discomfort as you both arrived at the table full of boys. You reconized Doojoon but there were unfamiliar faces surrounding him. You saw a pretty looking guy with red hair who was trying to make something out of his napkin, a cold looking guy with brownish blue hair drinking a coke and a tall guy with black hair. "

It's okay they are really friendly and if they don't accept you I'll sit with you." He said giving you a reassuring smile.


You still felt uncomfortable but forced a smile as he patted the seat next to him.


Everyone at the table suddenly had there eyes on you. Actually. everyone in the cafeteria was looking at you. You felt small and out of place wanting to return to your usual table but Yoseob pulled you down to sit next to him. You squished between him and that tall guy who was quietly observing you.


"Yah Dongwoonie!! Don't you know it's rude to stare?" Yoseob scolded


"Noona is pretty. Therefore I shall stare." Dongwoon turned his attention back to you chuckling at your flushed face. "Are you hyung's girlfriend?"


"N-no I'm just a friend." You replied feeling your cheeks warming up again.


Aishh.. these stupid cheeks!! Wait.. hyung? YOSEOB IS OLDER THAN THIS GUY!! HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING GIANT!!


"Oh silly me, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Dongwoon but you can all me your future boyfriend." He said wiggling his eyebrows.


"Dongwoon-ah you're scaring her." The cold looking guy commented


Dongwoon childishly stuck his tongue out at him.


The coke guy stuck his tongue back at him before turning to you.

 

"I'm Junhyung. I may seem a little intimidating but i'm really not." He said smiling before nudging his shoulder making the red haired guy look up from his napkin.


"Sup. I'm Hyunseung." He looked back down and concentrated on his napkin.


Doojoon looked at him disapprovingly. "Way to make someone feel welcome.." he looked at you with an apologetic smile. "You already know me. But incase you forgot, I'm Doojoon."


So this is the famous Beast. Everyone seems so nice..