Days of Work! 1/7

My Seven Days With You! [Hiatus & Re-Writing!]

 

Monday,

Location: Cho’s Household, 10: 00 AM

Kyuhyun’s POV

Beep Beep Beep

 “Ugh…” I groaned annoyed; looking on my right glancing at the alarm clock beeping loudly. Rolling my eyes and waiting for my vision to clear I blinked a couple of times checking once again: 10: 00 AM. That wasn’t good. Nope, consider Cho Kyuhyun dead to you. Don’t laugh I wasn’t kidding about that! Eyes widening, “Crap! I’M LATE!!!” Yelling, I got up messily not caring how untidy my room looked. Hey I’m a boy, and boys are messy and that’s a fact. Literally running to the bathroom finishing up my business- What? Preferred I tell you what that business is? Yeah. I thought so. Evil laughter. No seriously, no. Not amused.

“Done!” Returning back to my room I grabbed the new, clean suit just waiting to be worn on which hung behind my door. Changing into it quickly I heard my phone go on…

Every single day I try
Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo
We get closer to a good time
Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye
Oh! 

y, Free & Single
Ijen junbineun wanryo
y, Free & Single
I'm ready too, Bingo-

“What?!” I answered the call the phone between my shoulders whilst trying to put on my pants. That wasn’t an easy task…eh. Yeah it was easy I just want you guys to pity me.

“Ah! Kyu! Where the hell are you?! Don’t tell me you just woke up. Again! YOU’RE LATE AND YOUR FATHER’S GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” The person yelled on the other line, making me sigh loudly; head dejected downwards. Oh no, I wasn’t depressed or anything further to say I was not ashamed either…my shirt got stuck in my zipper, that’s all.

“AISH!!! I know that Donghae! Shut up-”

“THAT’S HYUNG TO YOU CHO KYUHYUN!!! And don’t you dare cuss at me!” Donghae yelled back at me, annoyed, I heard deep breathes in-and-out through the speakers which by the way was very irritating. Almost like having that really high-pitched frequency sound directly into your ear. Calming down he continued, “Yah, Kyu just hurry and get here I’m just covering for you. By the way your secretary- You know the one who always annoys you-”

“No Sherlock.” I replied back sarcastically followed by an eye roll. Stupid fish, don’t you agree?

“Anyways she was glaring at me- Well more like she’s just giving me that weird hawk eye-look…Enough of that! Hurry the hell up I’ll be fired because you, you should be glad we’re friends Kyu!” Rolling eyes once again I couldn’t help but to scoff.

 “Alright I got it so stop your nagging Donghae-”

 “H -Y-U-N-G!!!” Donghae spelled out childishly I laughed softly.

 Yup. That’s my childish and stubborn friend, Lee Donghae. We’ve been friends for as long as I remember…“Okay, hyung~ Thanks again I’m on my way I got my car keys and I’m headed out,” Hurriedly locking the front door and skipping breakfast. Thanks to my best friend I couldn’t even eat breakfast. Pouts. You readers will give me money right? Come on, do it for you adorable Cho Kyuhyun~? Batting eyelashes in the most adorable way. Keke!

I headed straight my car putting the keys into the ignition; indicating the car’s engines running, “See you can hear my car running, right?”

“Pft! Come on Kyu just hurry up! And yes…I can hear your car running,” He laughed slightly with a tone of concern, “Okay whatever Kyu- AH! ! Okay go to go the big boss is coming! Bye~!” The phone line went dead, I sighed laughing a little. “My typical friend…”

(\_/)
(='.')

 

 “Finally here!” I smiled widely well…tried to at least. Hey! I explained to you already I can’t smile because I look like a derp. Legitimately not kidding. I got out of the car grabbing my bag and the sheets of documents my father gave me last night. Yeah never got the chance- FINE. You caught me, I totally forgot to check them out…Hehe, think my dad will forgive me? Desperate face.

Reading while running inside the building, “Oh Shisus! Please don’t let my father get angry with me! Please don’t let him!” I prayed- Well more like I pleaded loudly. I made my way into the elevator looking at the number of floors.

“12th floor,” I whispered.

 “Here we go,” I huffed nervously as the doors closed and making its way upwards.

(\_/)
(='.')

-Inside Cho’s Industries 12th floor department-

Ding!

The elevator chimed, “Please don't let dad get pissed off! Please don't let get dad pissed off!" I said aloud nervously and continuously feeling my hands all wet and damp. Walking out of the elevator clutching onto the sheets of papers, uneasy. I could seriously these documents in ten minutes. Easy. Problem is my father. Yeah, he's a kind man but when he's mad...Shisus forgive me for saying this but...hell breaks loose. Once my father is angry, frustrated, all those emotions you could think of that would annoy the crap out of him – I think you know where I’m going with this. Well let’s just say that we’d always have anew elevator installed into the building, yeah. No joke.

"Psst!" I heard someone say lowly, "Psst! Kyuhyun!" I snapped my head from reading and quickly reacted towards the voice. The only annoying voice I know of. Donghae’s. I frowned looking around my surroundings before hearing its voice. Probably wondering who it was?

Oh, you’ll find out soon enough.
 
"KyuBear~! Where are you~?" The oh-so ever annoying cute voice sung loudly. Whispering incoherent words to myself I didn't notice myself speed-walking towards the direction of where the noise was last heard. My good friend Donghae…Where was he by the way?
 
Rushing, I sat myself behind one of the huge desks sighing loudly but shut my mouth quickly hoping it won't hear. I felt the presence of another so close I could actually feel the thing wanting to choke me death or just breathing as if it was gonna die. I must be imagining though~ Who’d want to choke the dear, sweet, lovable Cho Kyuhyun? Evil laugh.

I gulped before turning my head at the deathly presence, “AH !!!” I yelped loudly, which actually turned out to be a real person after all. Why? Did you think I was thinking about Zergs?  Don’t tell me you don’t know what Zergs are?! Protoss? Frown. You bunch of idiots don’t know what they are?! They are from my God Shisus damn Starcraft game! Pouts. You guys should play it, talking from a real Cho! Smirk. I know I’d be all your asses at it! Haha!

Okay, back to reality…

That thing turned out to be a fish, “A dead one in fact, well, to-be because of me~” Thoughts brought me out this misery well just the fact that his hands muddled all over my mouth. Disgusting. “Yah! What the hell Kyu?! Are you trying to get us killed by...” Donghae paused taking a big gulp. Even Nemo could hear, nah, I’m just kidding. Pft!  No I’m not.

It,” He continued taking huff and putting a hand on his chest dramatically making me roll my eyes. “So, why is she here?” I muttered exasperated, he just shrugged putting on a sly smirk, “Come on KyuBear~ You used to like her~” He sung as he kept nudging my arm I just scowled at him shrugging it off. He put his hands up as if he was offended making me roll my eyes once again, "You know that was before. Especially when I figured out she was crazy bitc-" Donghae’s eyes dilated. I noticed and that always meant- “TRALALALA~ I CAN’T HEAR YOUUU!” Yeah. My childlike fish friend can’t take on any foul language. He’s a 28 year old guy for geez sakes!

I grabbed onto his ear, yes, as the evil person I am. “Yah! Hyung! Are you trying to get us killed by it now?!” He just shook his head innocently, “No…” He replied back before staring into my eyes. We both stifled a laugh and both of us had the same thoughts, “A typical romance drama!” We both said unison laughing even louder.  Both of our laughter died down after a couple of minutes and I didn't even notice the presence of another, I felt it. I felt the presence gazing at me sadly I raised my head looking around my surroundings but no one in particular was in sight just people working, doing their everyday job.
 
Shrugging it off Donghae looked at me weirdly with a raised eyebrow, "What?" I asked him boredly he just shrugged before having a mischievous look on his face and asked me, "Who are you looking for Kyu? Someone speciaaal~?" He chanted with a smirk I scoffed, "Oh please Hae! You should know me better than that,” He just giggled in response, “That’s hyung to you, but I’ll let you off this time~” Getting up he lent a hand to me I just smirked and gladly took his hand and stood up. We bid quick goodbyes seeing each other later for lunch anyways, “Phew…at least dad didn’t know” Yeah. My luck. I bet you readers planned this! Didn’t you?!

“Cho Kyuhyun your father wishes to meet you in the Head Department,” The speakers boomed throughout the whole building. I could see the stares from everyone. Great. Thank a lot guys. I shall murder you guys later. Cold glare.

“Well crap.” I garbled ignoring the stares and made my way into the elevator.

Hitting the button to the highest floor, I sighed and looked to see not only I was in the elevator alone but with a monkey-looking guy with dirty blond hair. “Hi! I’m the new employee from the 12th floor department!” He stuck his hand forward to shake I looked at him suspiciously and he withdrew his hand still having a gummy smile out, “Don’t worry, no need to shake my hand I’m just like that, hehe~!” I just nodded confusedly still looking ahead waiting for the doors to open. I felt a shiver down my spine. I could feel that monkey-looking boy burning holes behind my back. I took a small glance from my shoulders back at him just to see him…smirking?

Ding!

The doors finally opened which in fact felt like eternity to me. Hey, being stuck with some weird new employee (?) wasn’t fun. It was awkward. Really awkward. I practically ran out and heard the guy whispering loudly; at least for myself being able to hear, “See you around Cho~” I turned around seeing him wave at me pressing the button to close the elevator as it headed back down. Probably back to the 12th floor? Didn’t seem that way though, the red neon numbers kept decreasing and decreasing all the way back to the first floor. Shrugging it off I still had this lingering feeling who was that guy anyway? And what does he want with me? It felt like he needed something from me or was that just my imagination?

I’m Cho Kyuhyun for Shisus sake! If you want something from tell it right up to my face, and stop being a damn sissy! “That’s guy didn’t even tell me his name…who the hell does he think he is to be dealing with me?” I questioned myself and eyebrows knitted in frustration. “Monkey-boy…that’ll suit him…”

“He was even ugly too!” Adding on, just the evil person I am. Smirk.

Sungmin’s POV

Monday,

Location: Lee’s Household, 6:45 AM

“Mom! I’m going to work!” I yelled loudly my mother who was seated comfortably on the couch reading a magazine she looked up giving me a warm smile, “Okay Minnie careful, neh?” I laughed lightly before replying back, “Of course mom, always!” Grabbing my light pink shoulder bag I shouted out once again, “Bye mom!!!” Shutting door gently I ran to my car starting it and looked through the top mirror checking if any cars were behind, reversing carefully I was out of the driveway heading off to Cho Industries.

I reached out for the radio knob; and music was emitting loudly from the speakers.  

Every single day I try
Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo
We get closer to a good time
Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye
Oh! 

y, Free & Single
Ijen junbineun wanryo
y, Free & Single
I'm ready too, Bingo!

“Wow! I really like this song maybe I should change this to my ringtone to this instead of my kiddish Barney ringtone,” I frowned deciding I would do that later tonight. I know what you’re thinking! But don’t even ask. It was a dare from my awesomely idiotic best friend. Finally, arriving to my destination I went out but not before locking the car and walked inside of the building. Already inside the elevator – and speaking of which! I should call this best friend of mine to help me with my problems. Oh, I think you know where I’m going with this.

(\_/)
(='.')

“Drr…drr…drr…” I waited patiently tapping my foot on the carpeted floor of my own small office while the phone was still connecting to the other line. I sighed for the umpteenth time and finally lit up when I got an answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey Hyuk~!” I replied happily.

“Oh! Sungmin! What’s up? You never call me unless it’s important?” Eunhyuk replied questionably. Stupid! I call him practically every single day! Heh, see what I did there? I frowned upon his words before replying back sarcastically, “HEY! I called you last night did you forget that my good friend?” I heard him laugh loudly.

“I know I’m just kidding Min anyways really, what’s up?” Eunhyuk repeated with little laughter in his voice.

“Well…uhm…Hyuk, you still don’t have a job right?” I asked nervously.

“Ehrm…yeah…I’ve been holding up for a while and still looking around, why? Did you find something for me?!” He screamed with hope, so much hope you could hear cries on the other line. No kidding this monkey is a cry baby.

“Well, kinda. You see I was thinking – Why don’t you work with me you know at Cho Industries? They have a good pay you know?” I said hopefully for him to agree I mean I need my best friend with me sometimes to do all my dirty work! I mean we rarely see each other nowadays…face-to-face I mean.

“Hm, as tempting as that sounds I’d love to! But you know I’m not all that great with marketing and such I mean you know how much I ! ” Eunhyuk muttered disappointed I could tell he was pouting aw! My poor friend! You guys would help me, right? Eh…because you love him more than me?! Pouts. Meanies!

“Hehe~ Don’t worry Hyuk that’s why I’m gonna teach you all I know, and maybe just maybe we could be working in the same department!” I shrieked with a huge grin plastered on my face. It was silent on the other line. Waiting once again he replied with suspicion.

“…What’s the catch?”

“There is no catch! You’re my best friend-”

“Come on Sungmin! We both know you need me to help you with something. So spill it!” I knew he was smirking, widely. Well , he knows me too well.

I felt my face going warm and started to stutter, “Y-yah! T-there’s nothing-”

“Minnie~ You can’t lie to me~ You’re a very bad liar~ You always stutter whenever you lie so don’t think I don’t know anything!” Eunhyuk replied teasingly I also knew he had a huge grin on his face. How? Well easy! He’s just an ugly monkey. Yeah…not very convincing. Never mind about that! Right now I just some help!

“Oh wipe that stupid grin off your face Hyuk!” I pouted angrily and continued, “FINE! I need your help with something-” Being cut off. Once again. Sticks out tongue.

Someone sounds more like it~” He giggled as if he knew. Psh! As if…! Maybe…

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae are you reading my mind or what?! What kind of trickery is this!”

“No you’re just easy to read,” He replied nonchantly.

“Damn you…”

“Hey! Why you haters gotta hate!” Eunhyuk pouted again I know this because…well we’re not going again with this but – Okay whatever! Moving on!

I just sighed into the phone before gathering courage to ask him what it I needed help with, “Neh, Hyukkie~ You remember Cho Kyuhyun?” Going silent once again on the other line he finally replied back.

“…Yeah, why? Did you find him?” He spoke seriously. That was never a good sign.  

“Eh-”

“LEE SUNGMIN. WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!” Eunhyuk screamed loudly into the phone blowing my eardrums. You could literally see his stinky breath come out of my speakers.

I covered my ears from my gummy smiling friend it took a while for the ranting to die down I took a small huff, pouting, though he couldn’t see and I continued to speak, “YAH! First of all, you cut me off and didn’t let me finish. Second of all IT’S LEE SUNGMIN HYUNG TO YOU LEE HYUKJAE?! DON’T FORGET YOU’RE STILL YOUNGER THAN ME!!!” I yelled irritated a sigh was made from the both us. We were too childish sometimes but hey, at least we don’t have really deep fights…though there was that one time – Maybe I’ll tell you guys that another time.

“Sorry hyung, but you know what I’m happy for you…really hyung. It’s been too long…” Eunhyuk beamed gently I could seriously cry because of this idiotic monkey he really understands me. I just can’t help but to feel touched and so glad to have a friend like him.

 “Thanks Hyuk…should I explain now?” Already out of the elevator ten minutes ago I was sitting on my desk organizing my papers and the phone held between my shoulders. I’m actually not supposed to be on my phone at work but Lee Sungmin like’s to break the rules sometimes. Even for a goody-two shoes there are times right? Cute smirk.

“Sure~! Go ahead Min! Oh by the way I’m waiting inside the main lobby of Cho Industries; meet me downstairs-”

“WHAT?!” My eyes nearly popping out I hung up the phone and ran towards the elevator people on the way giving me bad looks; disturbing them obviously. I gave an apologetic smile and bowed respectfully 90 degrees. Well thanks guys for helping me out. Not amused.  

(\_/)
(='.')

 

Ding!

I ran out of the elevator, but I was tackled – almost too suddenly by a familiar dirty-blonde haired friend with his huge gummy smile standing out I grinned widely hugging back, “HYUKIE!!!” We both laughed nervously seeing people giving us strange looks but asides that I discussed with him: face-to-face about the plan. “Oh okay doesn’t seem that hard, but he doesn’t remember you? AT ALL?” He frowned asking I just smiled sadly, “Nah…I highly doubt it.” He just shrugged before smirking slyly, “Don’t worry plan ‘Get Cho Kyuhyun’s Heart’ is going underway!” I smiled big before hugging him once again, “Thanks again Hyukjae! It means a lot-” He cut me off with sudden playful anger, “That’s Eunhyuk to you hyung~ As of now my nickname Eunhyuk!” I just rolled my eyes. “Whatever Hyukjae! But I’m sure he’ll remember soon, neh?” He just nodded in response, “If not I’ll punch some sense into him” I slapped his arm lightly but in a joking matter.

(\_/)
(='.')

-Inside Cho’s Industries 12th floor department-

I waited nervously after he marched off following Cho Kyuhyun in the elevator. Wondering why I keep saying Cho Kyuhyun so formally? Even though he is younger than me by a year I heard he could read employees thoughts or at least his father could. Yeah I don’t think I want to risk that chance of saying anything freely in mind. Looks around suspiciously.

Ding!

I heard the elevator landing back down to the 12th floor, “Eunhyuk!” I smiled nervously rushing over to him as he came out with a huge smile, “Mission ‘Creeping out Cho Kyuhyun on the first day job – well, soon-to-be job’ Success!” I giggled in response, “Perfect! Thanks a lot Eunhyuk I’m sure you’ll find your true love ~” I gave in a teasing smile while he blushed madly.

Shaking his head profusely he replied, “P-please hyung! I doubt anyone would like strawberry wanna-be milk freak like me…” He whispered with a sad smile I just called out him name softly, “Hyuk don’t worry, when the time is right you’ll find your lover too I mean hey! I’m not even sure if this plan will work to get Cho Kyuhyun!” We both laughed lightly and before you know it the day had already gone by…

Cho Kyuhyun, I will definitely get your heart and…

Your memory…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Whoo! First chapter up! :DDD I hope you guys like it! I'm not really sure when i'll update the next chapter but i'll try to do asap xD Keke~ Tell me if you like it so far? ^_^

- Comments and reeviews?! XD <3