chapter 4

My bestfriend is my husband

 

Taeng and Fany already back to the college after the marriage and the honeymoon. All of their friends are really happy with their comeback.

“ thank god you come back again taeng..” yuri really excited to see his buddy again.

“ almost a week we lost you many things had happen..” adds sooyoung.

“ it’s a relief you already here taeng. Our gang is unite again. Haha..” yoona also want to said something.

“ yah..don’t said that you guys miss me huh? Haha..” taeng try to tease his friends.

“ of course we miss you ! soooo much ok !..” said yuri, yoona and sooyoung in unison.

“ feel likes want to vomit out all of my foods now...haha” said taeng chuckily again.

“ yah ! what’s wrong if we miss you? We are your fanboy ok...haha..” sooyoung statement make the other laughed really hard.

The four of them are known as the dorky gang because of their attitude just like a kid that really like to play and tease people. But they also really cool and have many fans at the university.

As time goes by, almost everyday Taeng needs to face the lovey dovey couple in front of his eyes. Tiffany seems likes do not even care about Taeng feeling. She never realize how’s taeng feel. The important thing to her only her siwon. Everyday siwon, siwon and siwon. At home siwon, at university siwon, morning siwon, night siwon. But Taeng just act likes nothing happen in order to keep fany’s feeling.

 

AT CAFE IN GG UNIVERSITY

While Taeng and his gang busy eating their foods, suddenly they see Tiffany and Siwon walk into the cafe by holding each other hands. Both of them look really intimate. Tiffany looks really happy at that time until she even do not notice the existence of Taeng and his friends over there. Everyone at the university adores their love story. But for Taeng’s members, they feel really annoyed with that view.

“ aish…can’t they don’t be lovey dovey here. It’s a public place…my eyes sore seeing them..” sighed yoona.

“ that siwon think only he that in love right now. Stupid guy ! “, sooyoung supported yoona statement.

Taeng just sit quietly seeing the lovely couple not far away from them. Although his heart pain but he try his hard to hide his feeling from his friends. He persuades himself to be strong if he wants tiffany to be happy. Yuri, yoona and sooyoung sometimes did not understand Taeng. He looks like he do not care about that situation.

“ yah ! don’t you feel anything seeing them like that taeng?” yuri burst out that question unsatisfiedly.

“ what feeling you’re talking about? I don’t get it yul..” he said without emotions.

“ are you kidding me taeng? I know you know what i mean right..” yuri did not satisfied with taeng’s answer.

Yuri glares seriously at his friend that sit in front of him. Yoona and sooyoung also look at taeng waiting for that one answer.

“ don’t you feel jealous seeing them like that taeng? Are you a robot? “ yoona cannot stand anymore.

“ guys...chill. why should i feel jealous. She just my bestfriend likes you guys. So as long as she happy with siwon, i’m happy too..clear guys? And yoong ah, i’m maybe not a robot but i wish i am a superhero you know. Haha..” said taeng with chuckles but he still focus eating his foods.

“  i really don’t get you taeng. How come in this world there is a person like you. If i were you, i will leave that tiffany because who can stand seeing their own wife couple with other guy..”, added sooyoung.

“ guys...have you all forget that me and tiffany only has a contract marriage. Its not a real marriage. So i don’t have any right to stop her from doing anything. You guys that told me before that we can live our own life like before our marriage. We just need to act in front of our family. Right guys? So don’t worry about me. I’m ok..“, taeng answered seriously.