Chapter 22

"Love Catch (227 MELODIES) "

 

 

/.While Naeun and the other girls,Eunji ,Namjoo ,Chorong & Bomi are on there way out suddenly a cute guy block Naeun’s way that make them all stop. At first, she didn’t recognize this guy as he is wearing glasses at class but this time ,he remove it and make everyone stares at him./

 

Bomi : Omo ! Minhyuk-ah ! ... i didn’t know you have this cute & handsome face hidden *astonish*

/..Everyone is shock of Bomi’s words/

Namjoo : Minhyuk ?

Eunji : did you say Minhyuk ? ... The little doctor last day ? ,Really ? the one who help me when my ankle is hurt ?

Bomi : DAE !! *smile* ..he is !

Eunji : Jincha ! Daebak ! .. your very cute ,Minhyuk-ah .Don’t wear any glasses from now on.

Minhyuk : *remain Smiling* Thanks for the compliment ~ *bow* ..this is for you *giving Naeun a one piece of flower & a card*

Naeun : *looking around* .. is this for me ? *accepting the gift*

Eunji : Ani ~ Ani ~ .. It’s for me .. its for me ~~ OFCOURSE IT’S FOR YOU !! ... Pabo ~

Minhyuk : *giggling*

Chorong : Waeyo ?

Minhyuk : Oh ! Ani imnida ~ *talking to Naeun* Hope you will answer it .. i have to go now . Annyeong *bow* *leave*

Naeun : Wait ! wait ! .. hmmp he do know that i have a boyfriend ,right ?

Eunji : hahaha i think he didn’t . What a pity ! ..Let’s go ~ *start to walk*

Naeun : hmmm ~

Namjoo : Oh ! about the new girl in class ... Anyone know about her ?

Eunji : New girl ?

Namjoo : Dae ! .. she start attending today , you notice ?

Eunji : Ani ~ ... when did she arrive ?

Namjoo : she arrive earlier with ..hmm i think it’s her dad .

Eunji : Oh ! .. i think that’s the reason why Mr. Kwon didn’t yell at me for being late at class again .

Naeun : i’m really nervous about that girl . She’s sitting next to my Rome .. hmmp ! and she’s quiet beautiful ... Aigoo ~

Bomi : don’t worry ...

/..The Girls goes to their own house,Chorong & Namjoo is a street neighboor so they walk the same way./

..At Naeun’s house

Naeun : Annyeonghasseyo ~ Eomma , Appa *bow* .. i’m going to change my clothes at my room now. *go up stairs* *at her room ,while changing her clothes suddenly she remember the card and the rose Minhyuk gave to her* .. hmm ~ *reading the card*

 

... Card Say’s ...

   “Oh ! kekeke ~ .. mianhe for this sudden move ... you do remember me ,right ? .. hmm ~ i’ve been wanting to tell you about this but i don’t have any guts to say it in front of you, soo i wrote it here ~ .. kekeke ~ hope you don’t get discourage :)  .I’ve been seeing you this days and i didn’t know that i fell for you this hard ,hmmp am i corny ? .. i don’t know how to confess since you have a boyfriend.... ,yea ~ i know you have a boyfriend and that’s Rome ,right ? .. kekeke~ Saranghaeyo Naeun-ssi <3 .. i change my style from now on,for you ! , hope you appreciate .

                                                                                        From : Lee Minhyuk ”

/..at the back of the card theres a small note say’s “this is my number _____# text me” ... Naeun is really shock about Minhyuk’s confession. She don’t know what to do ,if she can tell the others about this or not. She plan to call Minhyuk but ../

Naeun : Aishh ~ .. Why am i calling him instead of Rome ... *continue changing her clothes then goes to the kitchen and left her phone at her bed.*

(Minhyuk POV)

 I was left alone at home cause my Mom & Dad are out ..They left me a dollar so i can buy my food for dinner . Every minute i was looking at my phone and even set it in a maximum volume so i can hear it clearly if my phone is ringing ... 1 hour later , i check it again and their’s no one calling and even no message. I feel really bored and hungry so i dicided to go out and buy some ramyun .. While i’m walking to the store i was really shock to see Rome with that New Girl in our class sitting at the side bench. They seems so happy eating ice cream together .. well ~ the girl is quiet cute and gorgeous but why are they together instead of Naeun ? ... i was happy back then ,i thought Rome and Naeun broke up ,soo i have a big chance for Naeun .. i continue walking and pretend that i didn’t see them .. After buying ramyun ,i quickly go back to the house cause it’s really cold .I arrive at home and goes to the kitchen to prepare my dinner. I was really shock when my phone rang ! ..It’s very creepy and loud soo i ran through the living room and get it ,i feel excited since Naeun is the one calling ..

MH : Yobosseyo ? ... Naeun-ssi ?

Naeun : Oh ~ nae ..

MH : are you crying ? ... you sounded like crying ? .. are you ok ?

Naeun : Yea ~ i’m ok .. Rome ... it’s Rome ...

MH : Wae ? .. what is about him ?

Naeun : We...we....Broke Up !

MH : Mworago ? ... You two broke up ?

Naeun : Y..Yes ... I saw him and that new girl earlier at the near store ,they seems happy together eating that piece of junk !

 

(Naeun POV)

When i was going down stairs and goes to the kitchen my Mom called me ...

Mom : *cooking* ... Naeun-ah ~ can you buy some milk at the near store ?

Naeun : Dae Eomma !

I quickly go upstairs and pick up my jacket since it’s very cold outside ,i bring my phone together with me. When i was walking to store ,I saw Minhyuk walking towards the entrance of the store ,i was about to call him but i saw Rome and Sojin the New girl in Class Together ! sitting at the side bench. I felt really sad and angry that time ,i was about to run towards her and kick that girl’s and slap him really hard but i hold it.I put on the hood of my jacket so they can’t recognize me then i call Rome and i was really surprise about his move ,he get his phone from his pocket and instead of answering it he DISCONNECTED IT ! .I quickly send him a message “We’re Done ! .. Don’t call me anymore !” then i deleted his number. I saw Minhyuk was about to enter at the Store to buy something. I don’t know if he saw them or not but i will take my REVENGE ! .When i’m done buying the milk, i guess Minhyuk is out cause i didn’t see him around .Rome & that Girl is not around too,I quickly run home and gave the milk to my mother,i then go upstairs and seat on the bed. I’m trying to hold on my tears but i can’t and it’s starting to roll down my face. I saw the card Minhyuk gave me and i dial his number ,he answer it with a excited  voice “Yobosseyo ? ... Naeun-ssi ?” ,i can’t help but to crying “Oh ~ nae ..” then we chat ...

(conversation continued ...)

Naeun : Y..Yes ... I saw him and that new girl earlier at the near store ,they seems happy together eating that piece of junk !

MH : Are you ok ?

Naeun : Yes ! i’m fine ... Can you help me ?

MH : Help what ?

Naeun : Take REVENGE for that two !!

MH : uhmmm.. i think about it ..

Naeun : Ok ... bye ..

MH : Dae ~ *disconnect the call* .. hmm ~ what is she trying to do ? ... help her ,make Rome jealous ? .. I don’t have a choice since she call for help .. *sending some text message* .. “Ok ! i will help you ! ... Don’t worry and stop crying please ,don’t show to them that your hurt ! ... Be strong i’m always at your side”

To Be Continued ...