Chapter 23

"Love Catch (227 MELODIES) "

Friday Morning ...

(Naeun POV)

I woke up and start to get ready for school. “Naeun~ah are you feeling ok now ?” my mom said “Yes mom i’m ok now” i answer my mom with a force smile on my face “Ok , i will get ready your breakfast for you ,down stairs”. I’m tired but i have no choice since i’m not attending school for 3days because i’m sick. After changing my clothes i quickly go down stairs to eat my breakfast and my vitamins. My dad is going work right now and the bus is already pass my house so i decide to get some ride from my dad to school. “Dad can i have a ride ?” “sure !” my dad answer. Finally i arrive at the front gate of the school “Thank you dad ! Take care !”,he answer me with a bright smile “you to girl”.

..Then i start to walk to my class. I’m kinda tired and nervous at the same time. When i’m entering the room, everyone is staring at me including Rome with his arm around Sojin. I feel really hurt but at the same time dizzy !. I loss my balance and fell ! but i think someone is holding me i thought it was Rome but when he place me next to his sit and slowly open my eyes .. “Rome ?” i was surprise that time “No, it’s me Minhyuk. here drink this water” i feel sick and fell again. “Naeun~ah ! Naeun~ssi ?” i felt someone is lifting me and it was Minhyuk. I’m aware now that Rome is not here for me anymore i feel really hurt but i guess he is not for me and i have to move on ...

 

At the school clinic ..

Nurse: place her at the bed, what happen to her ?

Minhyuk: when she is entering the class ,i don’t know why but she just fell down

... after 20minutes

Nurse: she is fine now, she need some rest. Did she experience depression now ? did she have any problem ?

Minhyuk: I don’t know, maybe ~~ *suddenly remember what Naeun said earlier “Rome ?”*

Nurse: she is experiencing a deep depression now that’s why her condition is not curing ~

Minhyuk: What can i do about that ?

Nurse: she need to release what’s going in to her ~

Minhyuk: Oh ~ i see .. Thank you *bow*

Naeun: *slowly opening her eyes* Where am i ?

Minhyuk: your at the clinic

Naeun: ... *waking up from the bed and attempting to go out*

Minhyuk: where are you going ? you need to gain more energy ~

Naeun: i’m hungry ~

Minhyuk: Oh ~ Let’s go to the canteen *smiles*

Naeun: why are you smiling ?

Minhyuk: Nothing *assisting her* *leaves*

To Be Continue ....