A sudden Kiss

Lets Be Friends

You don't want to think about it anymore. Past are the past, lets move on to the future.

But seriously, is that a way to break up with someone. Such a ruthless way. But, that girl does deserve it.

You passed them hoping they didn't notice you.

You got to the teacher's room safely and went up to your homeroom teacher.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee"

"Ah, Dasom-ah, what brings you here?"

"I just want to ask you a feel questions since I have some times and it's been bothering me.." you sat down.

"Questions? Please ask, it's better than keeping them inside if it bothers you" he was kind enough to listen.

"Why.. do we live?" you knew it would be impossible to answer.

"Dasom, that's a smart question but.. no one can answer that. No matter how hard you want to find the right answer, it can't be accurately answered"

"Then what about feelings? Why does my feelings always change? Pain, mad, lonely, unlovable"

"Feelings are feelings. Everyone feels more than hundreds of feelings everyday. You just have to face it. Pain doesn't last long. You will find happiness soon, Dasom-ah~ Just don't give up and what you're suffering today, yesterday or the day before could make you achieve in the future. Life is life, don't let anyone keep you down!" the teacher made a fist like a fighting signal.

"I'll come for more questions kay. Thanks for the advices, Mr.Lee" you waved and ran out of the room.

"Aigoo that girl.. at least show a smile" Mr.Lee mumbled chuckling.

You slammed the door lightly, and rubbed my neck. You really don't get it.

Someone ran pass you which made your glasses fall. You looked around, your eye sight were kind of blurry to see far, far away.

"Aish" you stomped your feet and bend down trying to reach your glasses.

You picked up your glasses and felt the lens gone. 

You nearly choked in tears but your surpassed that. I'm not going to cry at this age. I'll fix it when I get home..

The last bell rang and everyone was so excited to leave. It was Friday, which was a relief! You packed your stuff and quickly got home.

While walking, you kept hearing footsteps behind you. You walked a bit faster but it seems like that person is following your speed. You got brave and turned around and your heart started to panic. There was no one.

You started walking again and the footsteps came back. You turned around and saw a guy with a white mask grabbing you and covering you with a towel. There was some weird alcohol smell in that towel which made you fainted in just a second.

Everything turned pitch dark. It wasn't a dream or anything. Just dark, black. Is this where I'm suppose to belong to?

You finally woke up opening your eyes and waited for a few seconds to get your vision clear. You looked around and got a bit startled when you saw the window blocked with woods that were screwed.

It was so dusty and you were tied up. Your wrists and so is your legs.

The door suddenly opened and two men walked in.

One of the guy caught you awake, "oh, you're awake?"

You didn't respond them cause you're trying to find a way to get out of here

There seem to be no place to get outta here.

"Why am I here?" you asked pretending you're clueless.

"Why are you here?" that guy flashes me a smirk.

He started slowly walking towards me, "why do every single female always ask this?" the guy walking up to me asked the second up.

He stopped in front of me and bend down so we can face to face each other.

"Have you been feeling lonely these days?" he asked you.

You were creeped out by that question but you still nodded.

He laughed with a sudden nod, "we can become your friends"

He winked at us. You shooked your head, no such thing. No one wants to be my friend because of my dorky feature. These freaking erts will get some beating today.

"Yes, no?" he asked.

"Sure" you answered. That was not what they have expected as an answer.

The guy in front of me looked back at that second near the door. He turned back facing at me, and slight a smile.

"Good choice. Now cutie, since now we're going to be buddies, why not introduce ourselves?"

You have everything planned. You weren't planning to be their friends, you just wanted to know what it's like to hang out with these people.

"My name is... Dasom, mind untying me?"

"Oh right!" they suddenly acted all kind.

He untied you, "You can call me Jay (OC), that other guy over there is Kangjun(From C-clown)"

You nodded. Jay finished untying and told you to follow him and Kangjun. So you did.

You stopped in a table filled with.. bottles of beers.

You took a step back, Kangjun grabbed you by the arms, "To celebrate being the first girl who became our friend, you must drink this"

A-are they forcing me right now?

"I'm too young to drink it.. no thanks" you shooked your head.

"Oh come on, just one cup?" Jay nudged me.

"Um.." you couldn't get out of this situation.

Kangjun slammed his cup on the table and gave you a cold stare.

"Fine.." you grabbed a cup and gulped it all up. You wiped the liquid off your lip.

Oh that was pretty.. good.

You hand Jay your cup, "more please"

"Wow" he clapped taking your cup and refilling it, "it seems like you'll become a good drinker one day"

No wonder people usually drink these when they have so much stress. This is so refreshing. You continue to drink and drink and end up drinking three bottles already. Your cheeks were red as roses.

You were totally drunk but you were so addicted to it.

"This is so refreshing!" you shot the cup up.

"You're one of the most amazing girl who drank this much in your age all at once" Jay complimented.

"Amazing? I'm amazing? That's the first time I ever heard that" you rested your cheeks on your arms.

"First time? Then you better remember us as your special ones" Jay winked.

"Aigoo.." you sighed in a drunk way.

You kept on hiccuping as you mumble random words out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Dasom, I'll be going now" you watched Jay getting out of the building.

Now it's only Kangjun and you.

"You.. didn't answer me yet. Why did you guys tie me up?"

He didn't answer. he only looked at me. Looking.. and looking.

"But you guys seem so nice sometimes.." you don't even know what your blabbered out before you were even drunk.

"Nice?" he laughed, "do you really think we're nice?"

You shooked your head, "Ani.. but just now.. I did"

"Don't believe us. We're just playing with you, since that guy is gone, I will tell you the truth"

"Why are you playing with me though? What's so great about me?" you pointed at him.

He grabbed your wrist, "because your beautiful face made me insane"

You frozed right there. Beautiful face?

He lead closer to you pushing you to the wall.

"Don't mistaken me. Just continue following our path, please stay.. save me from here, too" Kangjun's eyes looked so pitiful.

You didn't get what he meant at all, until suddenly, you felt a cold lip on yours. His lips.. locking into yours, he passionately kissed you. That's when you couldn't even get your mind working anymore.

"Is this a .. dream?"