Some luck

Lets Be Friends

"Yah yah" everyone whispering and giggling surrounding you.

"Look at her dorky glasses, she has such a terrible sense" a few girls were chatting while they take their time checking you out.

You're just one poor girl who everyone in the school always make fun of. Especially your fashion, your clever and smartness, and how you have no friends.

Well, you did have a best friend before. But things started to change after your freshmen year.

You passed through the whole crowd that were trying to block you. One girl almost made you trip but you manage to balance yourself.

This is what you always have to go through. Pretty sad huh? Your popularity dropped a lot from these idiots who ruined your life. Although they call you low-class, they're more low-class than you.

You actually managed to reach to the classroom and all the eyes were staring at you. Pretty much a glare. As you are walking between the desk, everyone were pointing at you and covering their nose. You rolled your eyes finally cause you can't take it no more.

You kicked an empty chair which knocked the desk, too. The whole room got silent but everyone got up and gathered together walking up to you.

"You freaking low class es should just jump off the window if you don't like me. Doing all those ewww, or ugh look at that or that. Seriously? Well, you guys actually stink more. Oh yeah, although I don't have a good fashion sense, at least I have a way better personality senses than you guys do.Your mouth is dirty, maybe I should shove even more dirt on you instead of me suffering from them"

You shaked your head. You blinked as someone kicked their desk, "Get to your seat already you "

You rolled your eyes, "imagination.." you murmured.

You sat down and puffed out a sigh. Not again! You tried to stand up but you were totally stuck on the chair. Stupid super glue tricks again.

Everyone was die laughing. It was their plan all along. You got up with the chair and went to the restroom.

You decided to get to the nurse room instead. You opened the door and walked in finding no one inside the room. But then, you heard some voices.

"Don't worry, you'll do great, good luck!" it was nurse, Ms. Jung's voice.

The curtain was scrolled to the left and there was Ms. Jung on the chair and a guy sitting on the bed. They both noticed you as soon as the curtain were pushed.

"Oh, Dasom-ah, why are you here?" she smiled at you.

Ms. Jung is like my mom in the school. Since.. your mom is gone when you were around age 5, you pretty much never recognized her. You were stuck with your dad.. but he's always out drinking and coming back home all drunk and tired. He gives you the creeps. And when you have to talk to him, he'll try to hit you with his cane. Some luck you've got.

"Ah.." you turned around showing her the chair stuck onto your pants.

"Omo, who did such things" she shooked her head walking towards you.

You looked at the guy who was still on the bed. You both made contacts, his eyes didn't blink nor moved left, right, up or down.

Maybe since you're so emotionless that he's trying to copy you. That's right, copy.

"We need to change your pants, this isn't going to be coming off right now" the nurse finished trying to pull the chair off.

You coughed to tell her a sign. You think she knows what you meant so she turned around to the guy, "Oh um, Daehyun-ah, we'll chat again when you're free okay? I have something important to do right now you see.." she said in a soft tone.

He quickly stood up, "Oh alright, see you Ms. Jung and um.. you" he dashed out of the room.

*How rude, you, I have a name, too. Well, no one really call my name anymore so.. I can understand. *

The nurse came with a pair of sweat pant, "this is all I have that may fit you"

It was a pink sweat pant, it's pretty cute in my opinion.

"Ah, thanks.." you grabbed the sweat pants and went to the changing room.

As soon as you finish changing, the home room bell rang. you hurried back to class and it seems like everyone was back to normal. The subject teacher came in so you hurried back to your desk. There was a new chair the teacher replaced so now that's better.

You felt some paper throwing at you. Spit ball and more. One paper airplane landed perfectly on your desk. You picked it up and unfold it.There was a message written with red markers.

Just die. No one likes you. You make everyone feel like they're in hell because of you. You ruin my appetite, my mood, my everything. You don't have anymore friends anyways, and your fashion . So, why do you need to live and keep suffering from us? If you kill yourself, maybe up there would be a  better place for you.

*Wait.. hold up. What the f---- do they mean? Why would I do something so ting stupid? Oh my damn god no wonder I'm the smartest out of the whole school. All these kids don't even have a brain. I need to transfer out here as soon as possible!*

You crumbled up the paper and threw it to the trash bin in the front of the room. It landed perfectly, goal!

The bell rang, class was over. Time passes so slowly you yawned.

Everyone started causing trouble jumping up and down. You eavedropped a conversation from the few girls behind me.

"Hey did you know, there'll be a new kid coming here? I heard he's from a private school! I wondered why he's transferring here. Maybe we were fated. He's also a flower boy" one of the girl was literally spazzing without even knowing who that guy was.

"Jinjja? How do you know all this?" another girl seems to be jealous.

"Yah. Don't you know I pass down the teacher's room all the time?" she nudged flashing a smile.

You didn't even notice but you were literally right in front of them. They noticed you and quickly backed up.

"What the hell are you doing?" one girl gave me a look.

"Oh um" you turned around.

One of the girl gave you a kick in the back.

OW! That was so painful I nearly lost my breath.

The classroom door suddenly opened and a boy stepped in. Hey isn't that the dude I saw earlier?

"hey, is your boyfriend!" the girls behind you were yelling out to the girl next to her.

He walked to your direction but to the girl behind me. He noticed you and flashed a smirk. You shivered quickly looking back at your manga book as he went to his what-so-called girlfriend.

"Come with me" he took her hands and dragged her out of the room.

You shooked my head, "Aigoo... couples there days, there isn't too much time to waste at this time" you muttered.

You flipped the manga book the opposite side and decided to get to the teacher's room to check something. You totally forgot about the couple moment until you heard a whining. You find the nearest corner to hide so they won't find out you're eavesdropping.

At first, you didn't felt like listening but one word made you stopped and listen.

"Lets break up, you're not right for me. Find someone else better" a cold word echoed.

Those words stabbed your heart. Those words.. were so familiar.