Day 1

One-Sided

[No One's Pov]

It was the next day Jessica was asleep while Yuri was in the kitchen looking for something to make for breakfast.She turned around quickly as she heard a foot step behind her.It was none other then Tiffany.Tiffany gave a warm smile to her.

"Morning Yul."Tiffany said happily.Yuri gave her Unnie a big smile.

"Morning Unnie.How did you?"Yuri asked her.Tiffany begin to frown a bit.

"Not well.I was up all night trying to carry Taeyeon to her bed since she fell asleep on me when we were watching a movie together."Tiffany said.Taking as an opportunity,Yuri didn't waste time to reply.

"Why not next time watch a movie with me.After all Taeyeon Unnie is always sleepy from over work."Yuri said happily.Tiffany gently placed her hand on Yuri's shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks but I would rather watch a movie with our Dorky Leader."Tiffany said.Yuri forced a smile to her Unnie.

"It's understandable.After all she is your girlfriend now."Yuri said.Tiffany giggled a little.

"Maybe one day we could go shopping together then Yul."Tiffany said.Yuri didn't reply,she just nodded her head as she watched her Unnie walk toward the living room.She quietly sigh as she kept her eyes on Tiffany.

"Even though we're so close,she only sees me as a friend or Dongsaeng."Yuri said softly as she return to try to make something for herself.

[Jessica's Pov]

I awoken from my sleep.I got out of my bed and headed to the others.I could see everyone was awake but Taeyeon.I looked around for Tiffany.She was getting distrated by Yoona's herb breath.Taking this as I chance,I headed to Taeyeon's room.I enter the room quietly.Sneakly I tip toe to her bed and sat near her face.I examine her face carefully.She looked like angel when she's asleep.I kinda feel bad that I'm gonna wake her up but if I don't I would give Tiffany a chance to get more closer to her.I see that Taeyeon had an half empty water bottle near her counter so I grabbed it.I open the bottle and pore a little water on my hand.I begin to flick water at Taeyeon's sleepy face.

"Ahhh!"Taeyeon screamed.I watched her roll to my direction.She had a half asleep expression on her face.I sticked my tongue at her.She begin to fix her hair by moving her hair away from her face.

"Unnie your the leader and your still asleep.Some example your showing."I .She smiled softly.

"What?You shouldn't be talking Sica.Your always asleep."Taeyeon replied.I smirked at her.She laughed softly.We both turned around when we hear a knock at the door.It was Fany.

"Morning Taeyeon."Tiffany said.Tiffany begin to walk near Taeyeon.I could see Taeyeon's face brighten up as she the closer she gets.Tiffany finally sits infront of me.

"Morning Tiffany."Taeyeon replied happily.I watched as the two begin to flirt in front of me.I see Taeyeon kiss Tiffany.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone."I said as I get up.They both stare at me.

"Oh did we make you uncomfortable?"Taeyeon asked me.I shaked my head and smiled at them.

"No Unnie.I think it's cute that your all lovey dovey,I just don't want to get in your way."I said.I exit the room before the two can reply.I closed the door behind me.As I look out the hallway and see Yuri waiting for me.Our eyes met.

"You saw them."Yuri said.I nodded my head.I soon sigh softly.Yuri walked toward me and hugged me.It was weird but I soon hugged back.

"It's okay Unnie.With each other's help we'll spilt them up."Yuri said.I hope so.Yuri lets me go.She was fixing her hair a bit.I quietly looked at her.Waiting for her to say something.But she said nothing.

"Yul..do you think we should give up?"I asked her.Her eyes widen from my comment.

"No!Why would you say that?Don't you want Taeyeon?"Yuri said.I nodded my head.

"Then we have to spilt them apart no matter what.For now we gotta think of plan for seperating them."Yuri said.I nodded my head.

"But what should we do?"I asked.Yuri begin to look at the ceiling.Then she looks at me with a big grin.

"So did you.."I said."We have to make them fight!"Yuri said.I was confused from her comment.

"A fight?"I asked.She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes.A relationship isn't healthy if there's a lot of fighting.So they'll have to break up and then we'll be there to comfort them."Yuri said.Even though that was evil,it was smart.

"Alright let's do that."I said.Yuri wrapped her arm around me to hug me.I stared at her face.She had the biggest grin.

"Alright Unnie we'll break up Taeny in no time!"Yuri said.What could possibly go wrong?

[Sunny's Pov]

I couldn't believe what I heard.Jessica and Yuri want to spilt up Taeyeon and Tiffany.I see them walking to my direction.I ran toward a room.I peeked through the door and see them walk away together.

"I can't believe they want to break those two up.I gotta tell Taeyeon and Tiffany."I said.I walked out of the room and head to there's.