The Begininng

One-Sided

I couldn't believe it.Tiffany is now dating Taeyeon.I always knew they were close but I never thought that one of them were gonna confress their love to each other.I sighed.It hurts seeing Taeyeon happy with another girl beside me.It hurts even more when it's my best friend who I share all my secrets with.I walked toward my room and just laid in my bed.Why couldn't I just be brave enough to confess my feeling for Taeyeon before?I guess it was because I was too afraid to ruin my relationship with her.

"Unnie are you here?"Yuri asked me.

I see her enter my room.She's the last person I expect to visit me in my room.She sits on my bed.

"What's wrong Unnie?"Yuri asked me.

"Nothing really."I said softly.

Yuri pats my head.She's the last person I would expect to comfort me on my down time.Usually she would just want to play with Yoona.

"Yuri can you go.I want to be alone."I said.

She looked at me with her big eyes and then smiled softly.

"Unnie are you depressed about Taeyeon and Tiffany?That they are now dating out in the open."Yuri asked.

I stared at Yuri.She was smiling evily.I'm shock that she knew so fast.Can she read my mind?

"How did you know?"I asked shyly.

She giggled softly.

"Because I know you Unnie."Yuri said.

I sighed.If she knows me,it won't help me get Taeyeon to notice me.Yuri grabbed my hand.I looked at her.Her eyes seem sad.

"You know Unnie.I'm in the same situtation as you.I like Tiffany but she's now dating Taeyeon."Yuri said.

"Wait you like Fany?"I asked.

"Yes I do.Isn't it obvious?"Yuri asked.

I shaked my head.She's really good at hiding her feeling.I would have never thought she liked Tiffany.

"No I never thought you liked her.I always thought you liked Yoona."I said.

"Haha No I don't like Yoona that way.She's pratically like my sister.I only like Tiffany."Yuri said.

"It hurts doesn't it?Seeing the person you love happy in someone else's arms."I said.

"It does."Yuri said.

I see Yuri begin to cry.I didn't know why but my body just suddenly hugged her.I couldn't stand seeing Yuri crying.I patted her head as she cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay.Your Unnie is here."I said.

Yuri held a grip on my back as she cried.A few minutes went by and Yuri finally stopped crying.

"Thank you Unnie for letting me cry in front of you."Yuri said.

"It's no problem.After all right now,I'm the only one who can understand you right now."I said.

All sudden Yuri grabbed my hand and smiled at me.I smiled back at her.

"Unnie we should team up and try to break up Taeyeon and Tiffany."Yuri said.

"Wait what?!"I asked her.

"Come on Unnie just think about it.If we break the two up.You can have Taeyeon and I'll have Tiffany."Yuri said.

"But wouldn't that be wrong?After all Tiffany is my best friend."I said

"It wouldn't have all if Tiffany was your best friend she would understand if you take Taeyeon away from her."Yuri said.

"But.."I said.

"No but.After all if we break them up.I'll make Tiffany happy.So you don't have to worry about her."Yuri said.

"Alright."I said.

Yuri hugged me.

"Thank you Unnie.I know with your help I'll get Tiffany."Yuri said.

I smiled brightly.I'm glad I can help Yuri out and maybe with her help I can get Taeyeon once and for all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know but it's the prologue after all.

Next time it'll be longer.Sorry If for my grammar I'm not perfect in English