Final

Airport PDA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and your boyfriend G-Dragon aka Jiyong is in the airport. You’re both going back to South Korea after a weeklong vacation at the beautiful city of Paris.

 

You were waiting for your flight as you walk around the airport. You were at the second floor watching the people below near the railing.

 

Jiyong was leaning his arms at the steel bars as he stares below, you decided to surprise him and gave him a back hug. You leaned your chin on his left shoulder and tighten your grip at his waist.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked. You can instantly picture him smiling.

 

“Nothing, I just want to give you a back hug.” You answered. He started swaying both of you from side to side as he placed his hands in yours.

 

“Really PDA in the airport?” Jiyong teased. You smiled and nodded.

 

“I rarely do these things to you so you better enjoy it while you can.” You said and he chuckled. You both continued swaying.

 

“Oh believe me I will enjoy it.” He said as he turned around and faced you with your arms still around his waist.

 

He suddenly leaned in and gave you a short but sweet kiss. You didn’t even have time to respond when he pulled back with a cheeky smile.

 

“Yah people might see! It’s embarrassing!” You reasoned. You were okay with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter