SHIN DONG WOO

B1A4**HOT SHOT-ONE SHOT**

 

CNU - a guy who frequently borrow your books every now and then.

He is such a sporty guy but too shy to show off, he is not ostentatious like the others.

 -HE IS NOT A GEEK-  YES, he borrow books. NO, not about science.

More like he borrows books like for physical -whatever it is- since your dad has so many of it and 

One afternoon..

CNU: Haewon-ah thanks for lending me this *hands the book to you*

You: oh sure, you can ask me anything if you have something to borrow.

CNU: y-yeah i appreciate it *smile while blushing* well i'll go ahead. now.

 

You nod then chuckled - he always just suddenly blush whenever i smile at him ormaybe it's just really him- you thought.

You were unaware that you are continuously swinging the book he returned to you and a cute envelope slid from it.

You: Oh? what's this?

You took it and realized that it's a scented paper in where it smells like ....

CNU ?! but it you can't stop smelling because it just smells good like that LOL.

so you just try to resist it so you can read what's in the letter...

 

T H E L E T T E R:


Haewon-ah ~ uhm. it's me Shinwoo .. well that's obvious isn't it?  

well i just wanted to ask you if maybe i could....

barrow some of your time after class? i'll be at the Jinsu cafe. i'll wait for you.

 

♡  CNU


 

-it's kinda old school but sending a letter is just so fluttering and cute- you thought.

you glanced at him but he is too focused on the lecture. You chuckled at the thought of him asking you in person and you pictured him blushing like crazy.

as you stand up to approach him, he dashed off the room dodging the people who stand in his way. it made you think if you'll go or not, and maybe that letter wasn't really for you.

You just head home feeling so down at the thought. It's already 8pm when your phone rang.

It's from CNU -maybe he'll ask about the letter- you thought so you did not pick up.  

Minutes passed by then there was a knock on your door. 

Dad: Haewon-ah, come down for a bit. We have to talk about something.

 

You headed down and there your dad stood with a long serious face.

Dad: Haewon-ah, you do remember when you were a kid right? When you met that boy in Paris? 

i told you he will be by your side forever when you turn 18 right?

You nod.

Dad: You still did not understand it that much back then right?

You": Yes,  i don't because he is not by my side up until now.

Dad: Well that boy, i didn't tell you before that we- me and your mom- and his parents arranged you two in a marriage.

You: What?! no! 

You thouht of CNU as your dad tell you.

Dad: Im sorry but that's final.

You are still powerless to argue.

You: so where is he ? what's his name?

You said your head hanging low.

Dad: he is...

 

He was stopped when your door banged open.

dad: Shinwoo ?!

you: dad you know him?!

dad: y-es, he- he is THAT kid im talking to you about .

you: what?! and you know this all along ?!

 

CNU scratch his nape looking down.

CNU: Y-yeah, that is why i want to meet with you today so i can explain it you. but then you did not come.

i was even trying to call you but you're not answering.

you: b-because i thought.. maybe .... nevermind.

 

you don't know but you feel relieved that THAT kid back in Paris was CNU.

Dad: so you know each other already?

you: yes dad. he's the one who borrow books. -Your books that is

Dad: oh so that's why my books just go missing and come back some other day.

You and CNU chuckled sharing gazes.

 

A week passed by and CNU gave you this letter again inviting you in some restaurent you haven't heard before.

Saturday came quickly and it's already dark. your dad pulled you along and made you get dressed and wear some cute dress.

You: dad what's going on ?

 Dad: aren't you going to meet CNU today ? you must look good you know.

After all the fixing, he pulled you and threw you into the car. Another person was driving instead of your dad.

You: why are you the one driving?

Guy: because i know the way

You sat there silent then your door opened, someones hand reached for you.

You hold at it and took off the car. You saw the restaurant full of lovely dressed people.

And you just realized that the one holding your hand is CNU

he looked so different without his eyeglasses and you stared at him.

 

He took you to the stage and knelt down.

CNU: haewon-ah, the little cute girl from back then in Paris, has grown to such a lovely lady here in Seoul.

I've been waiting for you since you moved out, but i found out that you'll study here. so i thought i'd just come here.

when i saw you, i didn't even believe that you are the girl before, you were so different. So i planned on getting close to you by borrowing books since you gave me a book as a present back then when we first met . I thought you'd remember but i guess it's not that appealing.

Haewon-ah will you be my finace?

 

Tears formed in your eyes and looked at the crowd. where you saw your father all so supportve.

You nodded.

You: yes- yes i will 

He jumped up standing and grabbed you into his arms. His hands was around you like you are just a child to him.

And then on you are his fiance.

 

 

F I N

03-08-13

 

a/n : errr. i just felt so bad for not updating for a week? LOL

ANYHOW. i just rushed this and im not thinking clearly so yeah judge me LOL

 

 

SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT = LOVE :D