CHA SUN WOO [baro]

B1A4**HOT SHOT-ONE SHOT**

 

It's February, it's the month of love. And it's the time for the senior's prom.

You have been waiting for this night your whole high school life, and now,

each and every senior are all so gorgeous .

 

The breezy warm air in the silent night touched your bare skin. You are wearing a sky blue gown with your back shown off.

You felt so elegant, so lovely, so beautiful like a princess, then you saw Baro, he looks like a prince. My princeyou thought.

The speaker spoke with a song playing for the background.

 

Speaker: Everyone, please gather now so we can start the unforgettable fairytale that will happen this night, your unforgettable 

dance that will surely stay in your life forever.

everyone gathered, forming an ants-like-army

Speaker: Seniors of Hakuma University, I welcome each and everyone of you, i hope you enjoy this beautiful night and be able to dance 

with the person you are hoping to dance with. Well then i know everyone is excited, so let's start this night and dance with a sweet slow music.

 

As the speaker said this, the crowd went wild and run there and there, trying to find their partner.

After awhile, it seems like everyone found the person they want to have their FIRST DANCE with, well, except you.

You walk out of the dancing crowd and sit at the side trying to peek at where Baro was. But there was no sign of him anywhere.

You sighed and looked down, then a foot came into your view. Baro? you whispered and look up.

 

Jinyoung: *he chuckled* Sorry for disappointing you.

You: j-jinyoung oppa, n-no i was not disappointed, im just-

you did not finish your sentence and just sighed.

Jinyoung: well then, can i have this dance pretty lady?

 

he extended his hand waiting for you to take a hold of it, You took a glance at the side hoping Baro would come and take jinyoung's place,

but still there is no Baro. You hold Jinyoung's hand and went to the dance floor.

As you dance..

 

Jinyoung: You know, if you really like that squirrel-brat, then just tell him already.

you might want to know what will be the outcome.

You: n-no, i don't - what outcome?

Jinyoung: Yes you do, It's obvious, you like him since we were freshman.

If I was him, I would surely take you as my girlfriend.

It's for you to know the outcome, if you tell him how you feel that is.

He smirked, you looked down feeling guilty, curious and embarrassed at the same time because of what he said.

you: is it that really obvious?

Jinyoung:  you bet it is.

 

He chuckled and made you spin. you got out of balance then someone caught you taking a hold of your waist.

You looked up and to your surprise, Baro's face is so close to you that a little slight move would make your lips touch.

Baro: Aish jinja.. so troublesome.

He proclaimed, You push him off and have a distance between the two of you.

 

Baro: So that's it? you're gonna push me off after i catch you from falling? and no gratitude at all? what a nice lady.

He is staring at you, his stare pierced you and you blushed.

You: mi-mianhae Baro o-oppa

 

You said stumbling. you bowed, and you thought you saw his hand wanting to invite you to dance, but the song ended.

You stood up and saw him *fake* fixing his tie. He cleared his throat and not wanting to look at you.

You saw his cheeks pinkish.

 

The speaker spoke telling you to take a seat and eat for awhile. Baro went to the near table, while you walk behind him going to the other table but..

Baro: yah! seat here

he pulled the chair and waited for you to sit. He sat beside you and in that table with you are

, Jinyoung,Sandeul,CNU and Gongchan with their dates. You realized there is no girl to be Baro's date.

You: wh-why am i here?

Baro: because you don't have a friend.

You: but i do have friends.

Baro: so where are they?

You look around and saw them with their dates.

You: they're with their dates.

Baro:  and do you have a date to go wiith you?

You: n-no..

Baro: i thought so..

You: and who's your date?

 

Shinwoo enterupted and Baro wasn't able to answer.

 

Shinwoo: *cleared his throat* are you sure we are not a bother to both of you?

Shinwoo teased, smirking.

Baro: yah hyung-- shut up!

Baro looked away. The guys laughed at him teasingly.

And you're like, what is wrong with them? i dont get it

 

while You are eating, you can feel the uneasy atmosphere coming from Baro

and the teasing stares coming from the rest of the guys towards you and Baro..

After some time.. the speaker is already anouncing the contenders for the prom king and queen.

 

Speaker: So the names that will be called, please come infront to be recognized.. 

For the King contenders ..

Gongchan, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, Sandeul, Baro, Youngmin, Minhyuk, luhan, l.joe, GD .......

 

As the 5 of them went in front.. you were left behind with the other girls.

but they are all busy looking at there dates so you just look at Baro..

 

Speaker: and for the Queen contenders.. 

Sandara, Hyuna, I.U, Park Bom, Taeyeon, Yuri, Jia, Jihyun, Eunji and Haewon.

 

You were shock when you heard your name called last.. 

you were stunned and wasn't able to process what's happening so you just stay at your seat.

Unexpectedly, Baro fetched you from where you were. And you heard the  crowd squeeling.

Baro:Babo, you have been called.

He pulled you and hang your arm in his elbow and guided you to where you should be at.

You can feel the envious stare coming from the other girls, and for the first time, you didn't care at all.

 

You stood there for a minute and the envelope of who will be the prom King and Queen was handed over to the speaker.

 

Speaker: I got the result, for the King of this years Seniors Prom is.....

Cha Sun Woo."Baro"

You: Ba-baro ? *whisper* please please pick me as the Queen ! *you thought

Speaker: May the King please the Queen who will be called to come up the stage.

*Baro nodded* And the Queen is ......

Your fingers are crossed hoping for the crown, and you took a glance at Baro and saw him looking,

you were comfortable for a moment.

Speaker: Sandara Park

 

Your knees got weak as if you're gonna fall. Baro was looking at you but shift his glance at the queen.

You went back at your seats together with the others.

You: They are so cute with each other, no wonder they win.

Gongchan: but you know, the girl should have been you..

You: uhm, impossible..

You stare at them feeling jealous. The speaker told them to take the dance floor to give a time for the King and Queen

so you stood up to go out, because you can't bare to watch them dance SOLO in the dance floor.

But as you take one step, you heard Baro's voice over the microphone.

 

Baro: u-uh excuse me, first of all sorry speaker-hyung for snatching the mic from you.. i jusut really, really need to

do this.  Haewon-ah, the girl with the sparkling blue gown revealing her y back.

the crowd looked at you thanks a lot Baro for emphasizing my gown >.< You look back at him and pointed at yourself.

Sandeul: oh this is gonna be good ..

 

Baro:  yes you silly *smirk* please come up the stage

you went up and beside baro you stop. He looked at you, take your hand and knelt down.

Baro: Haewon-ah, you may not have won as the prom Queen, but im telling you, for me,

you are the most beautiful lady in this room and no one can compare to that. Y-you, for me, you are my

Queen, my Princess, My Only One, my Everything. So please, please be my girlfriend.

He waited for you answer and everyone was silent waiting for your answer.

You: Yes Cha Sun Woo, I've been waiting and dreaming about being your girlfriend so yes.

Your tears fell from your eyes, showing tears of joy.

Jinyoung's table shouted as if they are fanboys. Baro stood up and pulled you into a hug.

Baro: I love you

You: I love you too.

You saw Sandara looking at the both of you with a smile and you remebered the dance.

You: yah~ youu still have to do the dance with Dara unnie.

Baro released you and took the miconce again..

Baro: Haewon-ah, because you are my Queen.. i ask you to dance with me be my first dance,

and because i know Dara unnie would love to dance with his King also. GD-hyung.

Baro offered his hand again, You looked at Sandara and she nodded as a sign of approval so you held his hand.

GD and Sandara took the dance floor first then you followed. You dance with his arms around your waist and your

arms around his neck.

 

You: Baro babo *whisper*

Baro: mwoh?

You: You are stupid Cha Sun Woo, I can't believe you did that.

Baro: Believe me .. i can't believe it myself.. that was so uncool right?

You: to tell you the truth.. no, i think its sweet tho But, is it true that im your first dance?

Baro: y-yeah i was supposed to take you awhile ago but the song ended so i-

You: i know what happened. 

 

You chuckled. He was staring at you and you stare back at him.

He pulled you much closer and your nose is touching his nose.

Baro: You are much more beautiful tonight My Queen. i love you.

You: You look the best tonight too without the bangs and the cap My King. i love you too.

You stared at his eyes and he gave you peck on the lips that gave you a shock.

Baro: don't stare at me like that.

You punched him slightly.

You: why not? i just want to remember this night with your face. So if i look at you, 

i will always remember this night.

Baro: O,K so don't let anyone take away  your last dance, because i will be your last dance,

since you gave jinyoung-hyung your first dance.

And You can stare at me a lot more when we are married in the future.

He smirked. and you smiled. 

You talked as you dance the time away.

 

F I N

02-17-13

 

a/n:: okay Baro's done, i had my inspiration because of our prom :">

anyway, ofc the night would'nt end without having a kiss under the moonlight right?

so yeah lol..

 

 

 

Üü thank you for subscribing üÜ

» iloveyoü «

 

  YourBlingGirl                         V1P_B4N4                        

  
 
                                                                BAROppa920905                    jfishee
  

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT = LOVE :D