Change

♥ Step by Step ♥

"Hana .. Dul .. Se--" Nicole was cutted when Lu Han squeezed her hand and mouthed the word 'Wait'. "What?" She asked. Lu Han bit his lip and Nicole found it cute. "Before we jump off this tower, Can we .. uhm ... Drink bubble tea first? I was craving for it before you came" Lu Han said. Nicole ended up nodding. For her, there's nothing wrong on doing or getting something you want on the last day of their bodies on earth.

 

When the both of them got out from the Namsan tower, Nicole was panting hard and trying to catch her breath, "Are you really that fat?" Lu Han suddenly asked, Nicole shoot a death glare to Lu Han "Well, Are you really that thin? Stick Man!!" Lu Han playfully nodded. *This guy, He's like Himchan Oppa, Always wants to tease me. I wonder what he's doing right now?* Nicole said to her mind.

 

They went to the Bubble tea shop just like what Lu Han wanted. They both ordered 'Taro' flavored tea. "You like Taro, too?" Lu Han asked. Nicole shook her head and said "Nope, I just copied you. I'm not a big fan of bubble tea so i dont know what flavor to order".

 

They were sipping their Bubble tea quietly when Nicole broke the silence 'Why do you want to kill yourself?" Lu Han eyes went wide and he were tearing up, He looked away so that Nicole couldnt able to see his tears, Nicole noticed that Lu Han was uncomforatble with her question. "It's okay if you dont want to tell, Do you wanna know my story?" Nicole asked and she didnt wait for Lu Han's answer as she started to tell her story.

 

*Nicole's Flashback 2 hours Ago*

 

I was excitedly walking towards our school, Minhyuk Oppa texted me that he has a suprise for me. I texted him that i was only few blocks away.

I'm now standing at the Middle of 'Gyeongsang National University'. Where is Minhyukkie Oppa? "Nicole" He shouted. I noticed that the voice came from behind, so i turned around. To my shock, A egg landed on my face. Ewwww. It's Sticky !!

"Minhyuk Oppa, What's the meaning of this?" I asked him and he just smirked. He put his point finger together with his thumb to form an 'L' letter. L? Kim Myungsoo? No! L for Loser!.  After doing that, students then popped out from nowhere and they all egged me.

My body is sticky and so does my face, I cant even stand straight. Minhyuk walked towards me "You really thought that i Love you? Love is for Loser. I'm Handsome for godsake and you're expecting me to love a fat girl like you?" He said. Pang! Those words made my heart sink. I thought he love me, I thought he's ready to change for me. Guess i was wrong, Assuming Much?.

I stood up and ran away. As i was running away, i heard lots of murmurs, They said that i was pathetic, They said that i'm a Loser, They said that i was a liar (AMALAYER?). They always descriminate me, I always hate that fact.

As much as i wanted to text Suho Oppa or Himchan Oppa to pick  me up, I cant .. more like i dont want to. If they found out that Minhyuk did all of these things to me, For sure .. Minhyuk will never face 'Tomorrow'.

I'm so depressed. Stressed? Yeah. Why did i even fall for him at the first place? He's perfect and i'm not. Not even a tiny inch of being perfect. I'm a trash, A total waste. That's why i wanted to kill myself.

*End of Nicole's Flashback*

 

"Well, yeah. That's my story. I'm pathetic, right?" Nicole said to Lu Han, Lu Han just stared at her. "Can you stop staring at me and hurry up with your bubble tea! I want to kill myself already" Nicole said. "You're not pathetic nor stupid. They are the ones who are." Lu Han said while sipping his tea "Since you told me your story, I wouldnt mind sharing mine."

 

*Lu Han's Flashback 2 days Ago*

 

My Heart is beating fast, Why? Because i'm scared. Some bullies told me that they're gonna do something bad to me.

It all started when i made a decision not to let them copy my answer at our test. I am so sick of them always copying my answers when i'm the one who always tries my best to review all our lectures.

Because i didnt let them copy my answers, Ofcourse they failed the exam.

After our test, They approached me and said i'm going to pay. Pay for what? These guys are nuts.

 

Okaay, so i'm walking back to our house. My house isnt that big, Its a quite shabby and little. My Parents? i dont know where the hell are they? They left me with my Grandpa.

I was walking and i saw from afar that a bunch of students are beating someone up. I wanted to walk away but there's a sudden urge in my heart that i should save that person.

I man-ed up and walk towards the crowd.

My heart was broken into million of pieces, That guy that was being beated up is .. is .. is my Granfather. He was struggling from all the punches and kicks that he received. What kind of people would beat up a 82 year old man. Are they even humans?

 

I pushed all of them away and they started to walk off like nothing happen.

I was looking at my grandfather. He was full of blood. "Son, G-g-gra-grands-grandson, I think this is Goodbye. I just want you to know that .. that .. your parents truly love you .. A-and .. they didnt meant to leave you ... If you meat them o-one da-y .. Forgive them .. For Me .. Take Ca-re .. Xi Lu Han" My Grandfather said. I placed my ear to his chest. There's no heart beat. His dead? Yes.

He's the only one i got, Why take him away from me?

 

*End of Lu Han's POV*

 

As soon as Lu Han finished stating his story, There's a long pause between the two of them. "I feel sorry for our lives. Lets kill ourselves now" Nicole said while standing up, Lu Han nodded and tried to follow Nicole when a girl stopped the both of them

"Change". She said. "I'll help the both of you"

Lu han and Nicole pause for a second, They both nodded in unison, They dont even know what they did the same action at the same time, Jinx?

"Very well, then. My Name is Sandara Park".

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJJMpOnnOEwD3bHNyiE-b

So, How's the first Chapter? Please leave a comment. No Silent readers please.