Bad Day

My Last Song

And when I leaved them there, I am going to find a good place to stay awhile, then I go to a class, I even don’t know where I am actually, I just find it as a best place for that time, no one inside the class, something that I can see only a big white board with so many graffiti’s that make it so dirty and I tried to look around the class, and taking closer to a window and I am looking outside the window while was thinking about the bullying accident, I even don’t know why it can happened to me, when I was in elementary school, I was get it something like this also, and continuously in Junior and senior high school also, is there any something wrong with me?, i even don’t have any best friend no one ever cares with me, even my sister also hate me so much, I still remember, when I was in  junior high school, my sister DHin Dha can’t fess up that I’am her sister, because she feel shame if her friends know about me, her sister who get disability, and that’s the reason why she never want to study in the same school with me, she just tried to making distance between us until one day when I go for eating out, I met her with her friends in a mall and then I try to come near to her and then I take a paper then write..

       Dhin Dha, what are you doing?

       Could you join with me for a lunch there?

And when i am going to ask her to join with me, then she looks like Shocked and then look nervous. Then I show the paper. And one of her friends says….

“hi, what are you doing? Said her

And one of her friends ask my sister

“Dhin dha do you know her?”Asked her

“of course not! I don’t even know who is she?” replied her [in a loud voice]

And then I didn’t give any answer just focus to my sister then I can imagine if you are putting your feet on my shoes for that time, your sister say

“Hi, Get out of our faces” said my sister to me

“Are you a dumb girl? Said her

“Cannot says anything by your ing mouth” Said her [Laugh] and her friends also doing same just laughing me, then I didn’t do anything for that time, I just thinking what a worst woman I am! Then I leaved them while tried to keep my tears not drop down,

 

   A dumb girl, is there any something wrong with a dumb?

and now In my first day in university also get bullying, it is not something freak for me, because I realize that It will be happen with me, but which make it hurted why get it in front a lot of people. And then suddenly.

‘Knock. Knock!” [Someone knocking the door class]

“Sorry, are you crying?” asked someone to me

And I don’t know what should I do, I just thinking badly about him, actually, then just try to go out soon.

“What are you doing here? Are you join in Music class?” asked him for second

And he walk closer to me, and I still didn’t give any respond about his questions, I feel scare for that time, I am afraid he want to do something worse to me. And I take my bag and tried to not getting eye contact with him, and just walking as fast as I can.

And when I go outside the class I never thinking to looking back, I know he is still watching me from there, but its not make me doing something that I thinking, I tried to looking back and found no one watching me actually. Then I slowing down my footstep and then go to a chair in front of a class in the same floor to taking rest first there was a some a flower in front of the chair and the dustbin beside the chair . And I take a diary in my bag, and open it. This the way I am to talk about all my feeling. Because I realize no one person who want to be my friend and look like a book as my best friend in my life. Then I start to write on it.

       December 13th this is my story for today

        That was a sunny day actually, but still looks like cloudy; have you ever feel something new for you become streak one?? I know I am the worst one, since you now everyone left me, I had something that I’ve been missing , I know nothing’s worth enough to put a price on me, but did I didn’t have any chance to get happiness even just a while. Everyone left me like someone doesn’t have place to taking smile, and…

 

[Before I finish it I see a man who walking closer to me, and I take in my diary to my bag]

And I think I know him, the wan who ask me in that class before and I think this is the time to go away from here, he looks like a ghost who ready to kill me, without thinking longtime I run as fast as can and ….

“heii you,, wait a minute!” he shouted to me

Then I think no chance to looking back, just ignore him let him with his business. And when I think I far enough from him, I stop to run and taking breathe fastly.

Before I breathe in relief, I see a man for twice but he is not the man who I met in the class but the man who give bullying on me, then I try to run again but, I can’t it is so tiresome, and I walk normally tried not look afraid then

“hi you, wait?” shouted Lu Han

[Not for looking back],, the I never think that he take my hand and tried to hold me, then I tried to detach of my hand from him when it was happened I feel so scared,I scared if he do the same to me for twice, and then I taking a paper..

Then write…

Please! Let me go

I’m sorry, I never mind to give a pain to you

That was totally accident,

Then I’m starting to crying, because I know he will do something worse than before to me, looking like begging with him to let me go from him.

But suddenly.

“No, just calm down!” said him

“I just want to say sorry for that?” he said to me

And when I heard that, its little bit feel something weird, look like he has a bigger plan to bullied me, and..

“I don’t know if you are….[he didn’t mention if I am dumb].”

“I really sorry, please forgive me” said him

And i try to trust him if it is so harder to put my faith with him, then I write

              What? Are you serious?

And then “yeah, I know I’ve made mistaken” replied him

And …       Yeah, I’m sorry too, just forget it

              But I have to go, and please let me go!

And Lu han ,,” Ok,let’s forget it, start from new” said him

And then I didn’t give any respond just turn back to leave him before I leave him further. he tried to hold me for a second

 “HI Wait,,, “ He shouted to me

I didn’t give any respond first just looking at him shyly

“Would you be my friend?” ask her

When I heard that I thinking harder, because I can’t imagine Lu han say that to me, that was look like something freak, no one ever say like that to me before. And the man who has given a bullying to me was say that in front of me. Then I take my paper which is still holding on my hand then write.

              Let’s be a friends

Nothing word that I can say beside that. And then I leaved him without looking back, because I know he won’t watch me specifically just, on the way of me to leave a class there is a new feeling in me, then I looking back unconsciously, and find he smile at me and shake his hand on me. But I do nothing for that time, because I still thinking why this is happened fastly.

And when Lu Han think that I was out of sight…

“Lu Han” shouted someone to Lu Han

“Hi, Kyung So” said Lu han

“What are you doing here” said Lu Han

“Nothing, just looking someone” replied him

“Who is she?” asked Lu Han

“No, I don’t know, she is new I think” replied her

But Lu Han doesn’t think that a girl who looking by kyung So is me.

Then Lu Han and Kyung so go from there while talk to each other they look like chummy to each other. Kyung so is a man who met me in the class before. He is a best friend of Lu Han and he is in same class with Lu Han he really like a Music class, it is his favorite class little bit with Lu Han who Like a Painting Class, Kyung so is smart boy, that has a good voice, all of friend in his class including Lu han Called him The Singer. All of his friends actually no one can’t singing as best as kyung so, friendly and has a good politeness to everyone.

And this is the story was begin when I, Lu Han and Kyung So join in the same Class for Music Class, but me as their Junior. And I never think that it can be happened in my life a story where is love need a sacrifice.