Sealing the Deal...

Seal the Deal

Minzy giggled as she watched the green bottle shatter into pieces as it hit the cement below. She reached for another bottle of Soju and popped it open as she rose to her feet. She felt a little dizzle as she shuffled from side to side catching her balance as she stood on the ledge. She took another gulp of alcohol when she heard someone from below call her name.

"MINZY! MINZY GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW," the person shouted up at her. She sighed before taking another drink as she began to walk the ledge, ignoring the demand. As she was about to take another drink, strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her backwards.

"AHH," she screeched as she watched her bottle fall and crack onto the roof top. "Oh no, my bottle," she pouted as she pushed away from the evil person who waisted her drink.

"Minzy can you stop this already?"

She sighed as she looked up at the person, "What do you want Seughyun?"

He sighed as he pulled the newly opened bottle away from her, "That's enough!"

She whinned as she tried to retrieve it, "Hey give it back!" He was too tall for her to get it back and she started to punch him in the chest, "Seughyun...Seughyun give me the bottle."

"No Minzy you've had enough," he softly said as he began to walk her back inside.

He guided her back to her apartment and helped her onto her bed, "There you go, now get some rest."

She smiled up at him and reached out for his wrist to stay him, "Wait!" He paused and looked down at her waiting for what she had to say. "Can you stay the night?"

He exhaled deeply as he shook his head, "No I can't."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because you're vunerable right now," he finished his sentence.

"The more of a reason to stay," she said with pleading eyes. "I can make it worth your while," she spoke with a low seductive voice.

"No Minzy that's enough get some rest," he pulled away from her.

She sat up frustrated at what was happening, "Seughyun why are you pushing me away?"

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because I can't. I won't!"

"Why? I'm offering you something I know you want," Minzy said raising an eyebrow at him.

He glared at her not believing she would say such things, "Minzy I'm not one of your damn clients okay! So don't talk to me like that!"

She sat up as she began to run her hands along her body, "C'mon you know you want this."

He was beyond angry as he took both of her wrists in her hands, "STOP! Stop treating your body especially yourself like this."

Water began to form at her eyes not knowing how to react, "Wha...what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that there's more to you than just your body," he growled.

She gasped never hearing someone say such things to her. Minzy quickly thought of something to say not letting him get the best of her, "It's my job! That's what strippers do!"

"Minzy why are you doing this to yourself?"

"It's damn good money," she stated.

"Is that all?"

"It makes me feel good," she added as she looked away.

Seughyun gently turned her face to look at him as he brushed the stray tears that fell from her eyes, "It doesn't really make you feel good."

"How do you know," she sniffled.

"Because you know the intentions of every guy that come go in there. They're not there for you they're there to get away."

"So am I," she cut in.

He shook his head as he embraced her, "Minzy you need to find you a different way to escape the pain."

She cried into his chest not knowing of any other way. This was her way of getting over her man that cheated on her. She stripped and grinded and sometimes took it to the next level to show her man up. This was her way to retaliate, but it went too far. She soon began to enjoy her job a little too much when she received regular customers who would throw out an I love you here and there at her. Somehow those I love you's really got to her. This idea of her regulars loving her took root in her heart as she danced extra hot for them when they would come in. But that all changed as they stopped coming to her when new girls started to join.

Now here she was crying in the arms of the bar tender who she had become friends with over time. Time and time he had looked out for her if there was ever trouble at the strip club and now here he was taking care of her again.

"Seughyun why are you here," she finally breathed after her full out cry.

"Because I had a hunch that you needed a friend," he said as he squeezed her tighter.

She smiled into his chest as she hugged him tighter, "Thank you."

He nodded as he kissed the top of her head, "Don't worry about it."

 

As time went by Minzy found herself continously at the bar cracking jokes with Seughyun during her breaks. She loved every moment they shared together. It was always full of laughter.

"Minzy give me a ," someone shouted from behind.

She sighed as she grinned to Seughyun, "I'll talk to you later."

He nodded as he watched her walk away. His chest tightened as he watched Minzy slowly sway side to side as she inched her way closer to the guy. Seughyun sighed as he looked away not wanting to watch the rest. He didn't know what had come over him. She was a fellow co-worker and somehow they had become really close friends over time. He glanced back to see Minzy dancing on top of the guy and he quickly looked away feeling himself become angry. He clenched his fists and tried to distract himself by cleaning some shot glasses.

Seughyun tried to think of why he was starting to feel jealous and somewhat uneasy every time Minzy had to dance for someone. What exactly was wrong with him? He knew she was only doing it for work. He and her had worked through her issues of discerning love from lust. He froze as the word love crossed his mind.

"No it can't be," he breathed.

He paused what he was doing and decided to put it to the test, turning to see Minzy smirking down at the guy she was on top of him set him off. He gritted his teeth as he walked out to get some fresh air. He had to find a way to sort out his crazy thoughts.

As he stood outside in the cool night air he watched as the door flew open with Minzy drapping a coat over herself, "Seughyun? I knew I'd find you out here."

He felt his chest tighten as she smiled up at him and walked over to stand by him, "Hey..."

She let out a light chuckle sending chills down his spine, "Hey, what are you doing back here?"

"Thinking."

"What are you thinking about," she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Do you remember how we talked a lot about love versus lust." She nodded for him to continue. "Well I'm just thinking about that."

Minzy gave him a suspicious look as she nudged him, "Oh who's the lucky girl?"

He chuckled as he shook his head, "I'm not saying."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to confuse her too," he confessed.

Minzy paused and processed what he said, "Who is it?"

"No one," he said as he tried to walk away.

She gripped onto his wrist staying him as she came around, "C'mon you can tell me." He didn't realize how beautiful her dark brown eyes were and became mesmerized by them. Minzy felt a little awkward as he stood there starring at her not saying a word, "Seughyun?"

Seughyun shook his head coming out of his trance as he looked to her again, "Huh?"

Minzy laughed as she looked up at him, "Who is the lucky girl that you love or lust for?"

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "It's a secret."

She wrapped her arms around his neck to stop him as she whispered back, "I can keep a secret."

Her hot breath against his ear and the smell of her soft perfume made his mouth water, "I don't know."

Minzy held on tighter not giving up the fight, "I'm not letting you go until you tell me."

"Okay then keep holding onto me," he said as he straightened up making Minzy come up with him. She let out a yelp as she interlocked her fingers at the back of his neck making him laugh.

"SEUGHYUN," she said hanging from his neck.

He sighed as he cradled her in his arms making her eyes widen, "Minzy..."

"What," she smiled knowing that he was going to finally tell her.

"I think you should get a different job," he said.

Her smile faded as she pushed herself out of his arms, "Why would I do that?'

"Because it's not a good job to begin with."

"And?"

"And you shouldn't be treating yourself like this."

"And," Minzy was becoming annoyed as if she hadn't heard this from everyone else before.

"And because it makes me jealous," he confessed.

She stopped and looked him in the eyes waiting for an explanation, "Jealous?"

"Yes I didn't know it at first, but I soon began to care for you more than just a friend. I think...I think I like you," he explained.

Minzy could've sworn her jaw was going to snap off from how far it had dropped. She hadn't expected this at all from him. "Umm... I don't know what to say."

He shook his head looking away feeling embarrassed by his confession, "You don't have to say anything."

He felt her warm hands against his face turning him to look her in the eyes. She smiled up at him and he couldn't help but mirror her smile. He found himself caressing her beautiful face as her smile widened up at him. She placed her arms around his neck bringing him closer to her as he continued to trace the outline of her face.

Seughyun couldn't help it any longer as he let his thumb brush against her full plump lips. "Minzy you shouldn't let any of those skum bags kiss your lips."

"Why?"

He sighed before taking her lips to his. They felt so right against his as they their lips moved in harmony with one another. Pulling her waist up against him, she tilted her head to deepen the kiss as he by brushing his tongue against her lips. He heard her giggle and took the opportunity to let his tongue slip inside .

They finally pulled away, each gasping relieved to get air but at the same time bummed that they had to end such a magical kiss.

"Anything but the lips. Got it," he warned her as he pointed an index finger at her.

She laughed as she nodded, "Okay, only if we seal the deal." She tapped her finger onto her lips waiting for him to get the hint.

He grinned and willingly took her lips to his once more. This was going to be a fresh new start for the both of them.

 

Author's Notes:

I seriously don't know what this was except for the fact that I can't sleep and I just felt like writing a topmin fic. haha Thanks for reading! <3