Chapter 1

Let Me Kiss You For Life (Luhan's Version)

Let Me Kiss You For Life

(Luhan Version)

1. My name is Luhan, I'm 4 and this is the 1st time my mom and I went to the baby's neighhor house. I wondered if playing with baby is fun? Maybe it'll be fun like playing with Stitch.

 

 

2. My mom told me his name is Sehun, when I looked at the baby, he was sleeping. His eyes closed and he even drooled. His hands was so small and suddenly he held my fingers, at that time, I know Stitch wouldn't be as great as this, Sehun is the best. When my mom told me to get home he even cried.

 

 

3. Sehun is REALLY the best, this year he turns 1, always playing with me with his small cute hands clasping tight to mine. He didn't cry like before, he didn't eat flour soup, he always tried to steal my chocolate. But I still love him, he couldn't talk, only "eh...ah"

 

 

4. Sehun finally talked, his mom said he really likes me so his 1st word wasn't "Mama" but "Hanhan". How could mom understand what he says? I can't, all I see was his smile, showing his new teeth and called "Ah~". But I still gave him a kiss as a reward, his mouth taste milky, delicious!

 

 

5. When I went to school (1st grade) I couldn't bring him with me, right when he opened his eyes and didn't see me, Sehun cried a lot. I couldn't go to school with a peaceful mind, I cried. Until I came home, Sehunie even pouted at me and swore not to hold my hands. I cried...again and he ran to me, giving me a smooch and called "Hanhan". I'm really good right? I forgave him and even gave him chocolate.

 

 

6. I was a 5th-grader and Sehun was old enough to enter 1st grade, he wasn't like me, he didn't cry but even when he grew older, Sehun still doesn't talk much. Both of us have made a promise to wait for eachother after school, if anyone break it will be punished.

 

 

7. Ah~ I'm going to be punished, I went home with my friends today, half of the way I remembered I have to go home with Sehun. I ran as fast as I could to school and the door has closed but he was still there, looking angry. "You're late, punish" he only said that and held my face, he kissed me. Everytime he punished me, he would always kiss so I wanted to be late more and more. He always waited there until night.

 

 

8. I didn't study in the same school with him anymore because I'm going to high school but we still go home together because our schools were close. But Sehunnie~ he was so tall, he was only a 4th grade kid but he had reached to my neck, I'm 15~ maybe because I didn't drink milk like him. I'll make mom buy milk for me

 

 

9. The final test was coming so I gotta to study a lot and I didn't have time to play with him anymore. That day, when I was studying, Sehun brought me chocolate and told me to eat all of it. Oh~ He didn't visit me recently because my mom told him I'd be busy studying. I broke the chocolate into half and told him to eat it but he said he wasn't into chocolate anymore, that's weird. Before getting home, Sehun stole a kiss from me~ "I like to eat chocolate crumbles on your lips, it tastes better"

 

10. Sehun was so tall, I just can't believe that his hands were bigger than mine. I missed the 1st time when I held his hands, it was so small, maybe this Sehun is fake?