Really?

Meeting My Mom's Boyfriend, Son......

   Yumi skipped her way to her mom's work place .She goes there everyday after school so she could walk home with her mom.  She works at a Korean restaurant and the owner, Ms.Wu is a really nice person. She would always tries to help them out if they have financial problems or other problem that she could help. She know that yumi's mother husband had left them and she has to raise Yumi herself. Yumi wanted to help her mom but she insisted her to do better in school so she could get a better job.

   Yumi poked her head in the door but she couldn't find her mom anywhere. But she saw Ms.Wu running around the store serving food to her customers. She decided to help her out.

   15 min later ......

 

" Thank you Yumi" Ms. Wu said while wiping the sweat off her face with her sleeve.

" No, problem Ms.Wu" Yumi smiled at her.

" Your such a lovely girl, your mother is so lucky to have you"

Yumi blushed. " Thank you" 

" By the way, did you see my mom" she asked

" Oh, she went home early today and she tried to called you but you didn't answer" she explained

" Opps, I forgot to charge it last night... Hehehe"

" Your mom said she will be walking in the park so maybe you might find her there"

" Ok, thank you Ms.Wu, I guess I'll be going now" she said as she turned around ready to leave.

" Wait Yumi" Ms.Wu shouted

" Yes" she turned around

" Yumi, Your mother was little wierd this days, maybe you should talk to her" she said, worried if anything was wrong.

  Yumi thought about it for a few minutes. She realise that her mom was a bit weird this days. She wasn't even concentrating while she talk to her.

" Ok, I'll ask her, Thank you again Ms.Wu" she bowed and left the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

  Yumi walk around the park trying to find her mom. Then she spot someone on the swing. She went over there and she was positive that, that person was her mom.

" Mo..Mom"

She looked up and was shocked at first because she was thinking about something.

" Are you ok, You don't look good this days" Yumi was worried if something happen to her.

Yumi mom looks nervous and she didn't want to look into her eyes. Even thought she was older then her (a/n No Duh) she sometime act like a child and sometime it was the total opposite.

" Yumi, promise you won't get mad at me if I tell you this,Ok" even thought she was talking to her, she was looking every where except her eyes.

" I won't mom, now tell me" she said in a serious tone

" Ok, then" she took a deep breath before she started talking again

" I fell in love with someone" she said looking away, afraid that Yumi would scold at her.

" REALLY !" she jump up and down happily

 Her mom was confused. She thought her daughter would get mad at her or something but right now it was the total opposite.

" Are.. You..Mad"

" OF Course Not, I'm so happy for you mom, you finally fine someone you love" she said smiling.

" So your not mad at all?"

" Nope"

" Not even a little tinny tiny bit"

" Nope"

" YAY" she ran over and hug her daughter

" Mo......Mom, I can't breath......" her mom was huging her too tight

" Hehehehe, sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     They walk home holding hands. If someone passed by, they will think they are crazy. But they can care less of what they think. They are in their own happy little world.

" Oh yea, tomorrow we are going to meet them"

" Really"

" Yup and he has a son too, I heard that he's really hot"

" Oh, what is his name"

" kim........ something, I forgot, hehehe"

" You will meet him tomorrow anyway"

How come I got a bad feeling about this .... you thought

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY, first chapter.... I wrote a long chapter cause I'm busy this days and I can't update a lot... SORRY!

 Here is a sleepy jaejoong for you guys. Hope you enjoy and please subscibe or comment if you like ^-^

AWW ISN'T THIS SO CUTE...........

Lol, poor jonghyun, His head kept turning right and left.........