UH-OH

You Know Me Too Well

The show finally ended after SHINee`s performance. All the idols were gathered together in one side of the backstage. Almost everyone was gathered around the three Expression girls to congratulate them. Key, a little angry, started pushing everyone away to get to them.

“Congratulations on your debut! I`m the almighty Key,” he said really fast. “Aren`t there four of you?” He got to the point.

“Thanks.” Minhee knew what he was up to. “Oh. She`s probably in our dressing room. Feel free to disturb her.” She gestured to one of the hallways.

Key got away from the crowd and met up with Taemin. “Let`s go.”

Meanwhile, Nami was in the dressing room, sitting down and slouching on one of the swivel chairs, facing away from the door, while munching on some chips, and playing some shooting game on a PSP. All of a sudden, she heard the door burst open.

“I thought you guys were .. still getting to know .. the other groups? ..” she said while munching in between words. She was still in the same position, not even bothering to see who it was behind her. “AHHH! I LOST!!” Nami exclaimed, referring to the game she was playing. Even before she could start a new game, someone`s face surprisingly popped up right in front of hers. It was Key.

“Annyeong,” he said coldly.

Nami, without thinking, hit his face with the PSP pretty hard. She had fast reflexes. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?? I HIT THIS PSP WITH YOUR FACE. IT ISN`T MINE. APOLOGIZE. NOW.”

Key was rubbing his face were she hit him. “WHAT! IS THAT HOW YOU GREET ME AFTER THREE YEARS?? PABO. PABO. PABO. PABO.”

“TECHNICALLY, I HAVE SEEN YOU. ON TV. YOU`RE STILL A PABO, PABO OPPA. YOU NEVER CHANGED. I KNEW IT.”

“PABO.”

“PABO.”

“PABO.”

They argued more for a little bit until Taemin, who was at the back, couldn`t take it anymore. “Uhm. Hi?” He tried to avert their attention.

“Taemin oppa,” Nami said blankly. She just stood there, not knowing what to say.

“You, missy, are coming with us!” Key said suddenly.

“Wait. What??” Nami answered as Key started to drag her out with a little bit of help from Taemin.

They brought her to the place where all the groups were gathered and socializing.

“Do you guys even know that you dragged me here barefoot?” She looked at her feet which were all red by this time.

“That`s the point,” Key answered.

“Tsk.” She glared at him. Someone suddenly caught her eye. She ran like how a little kid would run to its dad. “ONEW OPPA!!”

“NAMI YAH!!” he screamed back as he saw her coming. During that time, he was in the middle of a random conversation with Daesung.

“Wait.. you two know each other?” Daesung had a curious look on his face. Onew nodded. “If that`s the case.. you lied to me that other night, Nami!” He gasped. “But then again, you said you weren`t close. Which doesn`t really eliminate the fact that you can be acquainted with Onew here.”

Nami had a confused face.

“But we are close. Sort of,” Onew said after being able to comprehend Daesung`s words. “She`s like the fake little sister I never had.” He patted her head.

“So in conclusion, she did lie to me. Right?”

“What exactly did she lie about anyway?”

“Nami approached me after that telephone conversation we had on Nocturnal. She asked me who it was. I said it was you. Then she said ‘Did you know he likes chicken?’ Then I said she sounded like she`s close to you or something. She said she just watched Hello Baby.”

Onew gasped. Nami was still a bit dazed. “What about those times we spent eating chicken together??” Onew couldn`t believe what he heard.

“Chill, oppa. Chill.” She didn`t have a good enough explanation. When she was about to say something random to keep the conversation going, someone covered her eyes from behind.

“Guess who,” that person said.

“SOOYOUNG UNNIE!” Nami knew immediately. She turned around to hug her.

“My baby sister`s all grown up now!” Sooyoung hugged her back.

“My unnie`s all successful now. And prettier too!”

“Aww. I missed you! You know how shocked I was when Taemin told me you left?” She pulled off the hug.

“Mianhe.” Nami scratched the back of her head.

Someone suddenly pulled Nami away. “Unnie, we`ll steal her for a minute, kay?”

She saw very familiar faces when she got the chance to turn around. “Sulli! Krystal! Luna!”

“Nami, it`s been a while!” Sulli smiled. “This here`s Victoria and Amber,” she introduced the other members.

“Annyeong haseyo! I`m Nami,” she introduced herself. “f(x) is so awesome. I`m your number one fan!” She smiled and clapped like a fan would.

The two girls friendlily said hello back and shook hands with her.

“Fan? You`re part of f(x),” Luna said. “You know that.”

“Nah. You can give that up. That was the past.” Nami laughed innocently.

“Think whatever you want to think! To me, you`re still part of the group.” Luna crossed her arms.

“You guys better thank her that she left, or you wouldn`t have debuted with us!” Krystal said to Victoria and Amber while pointing at Nami.

“Kamsahamnida!” Amber said. Everyone laughed, including Nami.

“It`s nothing,” she replied. “I guess things happen for a reason. Now, f(x) is a much better group!”

Someone suddenly walked up and disturbed their little conversation. “Mind if I borrow her for a while?” he referred to Nami. It was Taemin.