II 02

Because it's worth it

 

chapter one; part two
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   PAIN MAKES PEOPLE CHANGE BUT IT ALSO MAKES THEM STRONGER, THE SAME APPLIES FOR A RELATIONSHIP

A week has passed and myungsoo hasn’t brought you to the therapy since that night, he has decided to let it for what is it and let the time decide.  Everything was back to normal.

“Thanks you, mr, hyeong for investing in our project. We will not disappoint you.” myungsoo said and shook his hand. “Let’s celebrate our cooperation by grabbing something to drink, shall we?” mr. hyeong said with a smile. Myungsoo agreed, only to keep his new business partner satisfied.

Myungsoo arrive home late at night, he walk up the front door and unlocked it. He stepped in and walked all over the place, searching for the switcher. His body was going side to the other. He nearly tripped over his own feet, but caught the wall from falling. Finally he made his way to the bedroom where you were sleeping.

“Jagi.” He mumbled, words still slurred. You woke up, turning to face him. “Myungsoo?” you rubbed your eyes. “Are you okay?” you said concerned. “Are you drunk?” Myungsoo stumbled to the bed and fell beside you. “Jagi..” he keep mumbling with his eyes closed.

After turning on the lights you startedto loose his tie. “Babo, why did you drink so much?” When you finished with his tie you went down to remove his shoes. “Wait here, I’m going to get some painkillers and a wet towel.” You sat as you stood up.

But myungsoo grasped your hand and pulled you down, close next to him. He leaned closer and whispered “I’m sorry.” “Then you shouldn’t drink that much.” Myungsoo shook his head, still with his eyes closed. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” He said as he started to sob, tugging on your shirt.

“Myungsoo you’re making me worry, do you have pain?” you said, studying him from head to toe. You placed your hand on his forehead. “Myungsoo?” you called, concerned all written over your face. Myungsoo grabbed your hand and pressed it on his chest. “My heart hurts.” He said, half sobbing.

“I’m sorry.” He said again. “I’ve caused the miscarriage, I’ve killed our own child!” shouted. “It was not your fault.” You reassured him. “I could have at least prevent it.” He blamed himself. You his head. “I understand that you hate me.” He said, his voice slightly breaking.

“Myungsoo I don’t hate you.” you said, running your hand over his straight hair. “I love you so much, please don’t leave me.” He said, holding your hand firmly. “I won’t ever leave unless you want me to.” Myungoo looked at you with his emerald eyes, red from crying. “I love you.” he said before hovering over you.

Myungsoo kissed your half covered stomach, he kissed upwards until his lips met yours in a passionate kiss. “You’re drunk.” You mumbled through the kiss. He stood up and pulled his shirt off and gazed into your eyes.

“Do you trust me?” he questioned as he planted kisses all over your neck, waiting for your answer. Slowly you nodded, giving him permission to continue. His hand trailed to your pants, his fingers slid past the waistband and pulled it down. He pushed your aside before going upwards, planting a kiss on the tip of your nose.

He spread your legs before kneeling down on the bed, positioning himself in front of your entrance. “I’ll be gentle..”

The light stream in through the windows and your eyes flickered open, you found yourself sleeping  on the crook of myungsoo’s neck while his arms were interlocked onto your waist and his head was resting on top of yours, his soft snores were audible. You looked up, examining his face.

Suddenly he broke into a smile. “You were awake?” you blinked. “A while..” he chuckled. Then you realize what happened last night and your head turned red. “Is my jagi embarrassed?”  You wrapped yourself with the blanket and sat up. “Where are you going?”

“To the bathroom.” You replied. “Let’s shower together” myungsoo beamed. “Andwae.” You shook your head hard. “Weayo?” he pouted. “I can rub your back.” You sighed playfully and threw a pillow at him. “I don’t mind rubbing your whole body though.” He grinned. “byuntae.” PS. myungsoo is only covered with a pillow…

One and a half month passed by. You and myungsoo went the restaurant to eat lunch. “What do you want?” myungsoo asked, reading the menu. You shrugged. “I’m not really hungry.” He raised his eyebrow. “What happened to your appetite? It has been weeks. You’re lucky to have a hubby like me, who knows your favorites by heart.” He chimed.

Later a plate with food arrived in front of you. “Stewed kimchi!” he said. By the strong smell of kimchi a vomit sound came out of your mouth. You covered your mouth immediately. “Are you alright?” he said as he stood up to brush your back. “It’s all right.” You coughed.

Suddenly a thought entered myungsoo’s brain. “Jagi, when was last period?” he asked, a little bit too loud. “You can’t just ask me that in public.” You whispered embarrassedly. “Oh.” He gulped before asking again, this time softer.

“Uhm.. what day is it?” myungsoo looked at his phone and replied quickly. “april, 30th.” “The 30th?” you asked back. You were supposed to start your period 2 weeks ago. You gasped when you realize what it could be. “Let’s go to the nearest drug store.” Myungsoo said as he stood up hastily, dragging you along withhim.

Myungsoo handed you the pregnancy test and looked at you with hopeful eyes. “No matter what the result is my love for you won’t change, you know that right?” you nodded. “But do i really need to it here?” you pouted, looking at the ladies restroom sign. “Can’t we do it home?”

Myungsoo shook his head. “Sorry jagi but I really can’t wait any longer.” He admitted. “So pali,go in.” he said as he pushed you carefully the entrance of the ladies restroom.

You walked into the toilet stall and took out the test. Once you did what you needed to do you looked at the test carefully and slowly a thin blue line appeared.

Meanwhile myungsoo was waiting next the entrance, his eyes glued on the exit. There were a lot of females coming out but no sight of you. He tapped with his feet impatiently, biting his lip nervously. If it could, he would prefer to just rush in but unfortunately that isn’t so easy.

Finally, you came out of the restroom and walked to myungsoo with your eyes looking at the ground. Myungsoo opened his arms for you. “Aw it’s okay jagi, we’re still young.” He comforted you. “Don’t be disappointed.”

“I’m not disappointed, more like guilty.” You said. “Because I will be bothering you the upcoming months.” You giggled. Myungsoo’s eyes widened of joy. “Jinja?” “You’re going to be daddy.” Myungsoo hugged you tightly and jumped up and down. “I’m going to be appa! Everyone listen, I’m going to be dad!” he shouted. “Oh sorry, did I hurt you?” he said as realize that he hugged you too firmly.

“Congratulations, your wife is 2 weeks pregnant.” Doctor Lee congratulated. “I hope that mr kim will take good care of you this time.” She said, giving myungsoo a sternly look. “I’m each day 24 hours available for my jagi.”

Doctor Lee chuckled. “Good to hear, don’t forget to come here for monthly check ups and mr kim, since your wife is pregnant she will have a lot of mood swings, morning sickness and fatigue so please take good care of her.”

“Why did you call us over so hastily?” sungkyu groaned, plopping on the couch. “Yeah, I had plans with some girls you know.” Woohyun smirked. “What do you want to tell us?” sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo was grinning like a retard before he finally spoke out. “I’m going be a appa.” He exclaimed. The guys erupt in cheers and congrats. “Jinja? Congrats!” “I’m finally going to be a god father!” sungjong beamed, with his arms waving the in air. “gomawo.” You smiled.

“Good job, dongsaeng.” Sungkyu patted myungsoo’s shoulder. Suddenly sungyeol grabbed myungsoo by his shirt and shot him a deadly gaze. “If you mess up this time, you’re dead meat. You hear me? Dead meat.” He emphasize, making myungsoo startle. But sungyeol’s gaze softened quickly and fixed his shirt. “Just joking.” He laughed sheepishly. “But take care of yun mi, I’m serious.” “I will hyung, thanks.”

Sungjong sudden clapped his hands with excitement. “Let’s go baby shopping!”

Soon, all of you arrived at the mall. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go in!” they cheered. Myungsoo grabbed your hand. “Ka ja.”

“Oh my god, yun mi look at these cute outfits! They’re to die for.” sungjong said gladly, holding tons of tiny baby clothes. “Sungjong we don’t even know if it’s a boy or a girl.” You chuckled. Sungjong pouted. “Then... Let’s buy all!”

“Tsk tsk tsk...” sungkyu shook his head in disproval in the back. “These clothes are pretty and stuff but not suitable.” He went on. “The baby needs warmth.” He said as he held up a warm sweater. “Like this.”

“Ughh.. Come on hyung that’s so waggish! You’re really a grandpa.” Woohyun teased. “Well I’m here, so yun mi there’s nothing to worry about because.. Guys let’s face it I have the best fashion sense among us all.” Woohyun bragged, straightening his jacket.

“The baby needs good yet fashionable clothes..” hoya said, brushing his chin. “Like euhm..” then hoya and dongwoo exchanged  some glares and nodded their heads. “Hip hop clothes!” the two said in unison.

“Those crazy uncles.” Sungyeol laughed. “I’ve to keep an eye on them before they start a war.” And with he went to them.

Chuckling, you turned, expecting to see myungsoo next to you but he was nowhere to be seen. “Myungsoo?” you blinked.

While searching for myungsoo you came to the toy department. The assortment was huge, there were thousands of toys to choose from. “Waahh.. what would you like?” you asked, brushing your flat stomach. “Then we should buy everything to make sure that our baby likes it.” Myungsoo suddenly said from behind.

“Where were you? you were suddenly gone? You asked. “Because I had to buy this.” He said, waving a bag in front of your face. “What’s inside?” you asked curiously, trying to peek inside. “Something I had to buy much earlier.”

He took four different colored and outfits from the bag. A grey, pinkish, yellow and blue one. “Aww kyeopta!” you beamed. “But why four?” you questioned. “Well I don’t know if it is a girl or boy yet but there cute aren’t they?”

You nodded, smiling brightly. “Gomawo, myungsoo.” You said and hugged him. Myungsoo face softened and hugged you back, the back of your head. “Everything for you and the baby.”

You and myungsoo sat at the table in the dinner room, eating dinner with his parents.  Myungsoo put down his cutlery and cleared his throat before standing up, earning confusing looks from his parents.

“Abeoji, eomeoni. We’ve to tell you something.” Myungsoo said, putting on his serious expression. “Myungsoo ah is something wrong?” his mom asked, putting down her cutlery too. “you know that you and Yun mi can tell us everything.”

Myungsoo stood behind your chair and put his hands on your shoulders. “Yun mi is pregnant.” He finally said, breaking into a smile. “Omo myungsoo if you’re kidding I’m going to smack your .” She said as she approaches you with tears in her eyes.

“Umma are you crying?” you asked.  “Those are tears of joy sweetheart.” She said as she bends down to hug you. Myungsoo’s father gave his son a tight hug. “You’re gonna be father, myungsoo. We assume that you’ll take good care of yun mi and the baby in her stomach.”

“Aegi..” myungsoo sang, rubbing your stomach gently on the bed. “How should we call the baby if it’s a boy or a girl?” he said excitedly. “You’re way too excited, it’s still months away.” You chuckled.

Suddenly myungsoo stood up and walked out of the room. Minutes later he came back with the Polaroid camera in his hands. “Through the excitement I totally forgot the capture this moment.”

Myungsoo was lying next to you, holding up the camera. “Jagi, pull up your shirt a bit.” He said. After you did as told he made a piece sign. “Kimchi!” As soon as the picture came out he grabbed his sharpy and doodled on it.  On the border he wrote; 넷째 주 (week four). “Let’s hang it up.” He suggested.

After he hung it up, he took a step backwards and smiled as he looked at all the pictures on the wall. “Our wall will soon have another brand new face, our aegi.” He smiled, pulling you closer to kiss the top of your head. You placed your hand on your stomach as you close your eyes and leaned against him.

Almost two months had passed and myungsoo behaved like overprotective husband that won’t let you do anything except sleeping and eating. “Are you sure that you don’t want to hire a maid?” he asked for the nth time. “No, it’s fine. You’ve already got me this emergency button necklace thing..”

“But this house is a danger zone with stairs and corners.” He said. “It’s okay really, soon you’re going to install an elevator because you forbid me to used the stairs.” You said sarcastically. “Actually that’s not a bad idea.”

“Psshhtt.. pali, aeboji called you so you have to go.” You said, pushing him to the front door. “Make sure to call me when you feel weird okay?” you made an ok sign and nodded. “Promise and now go, don’t let abeoji wait.”

Myungsoo was called by his father to come to the office as soon as possible, he sounded quite concerned through the line. He arrived in his father's office and saw him staring out the window sighing. . “Please close the door behind you.” he said anxiously and let out another deep sigh. “Why did you want to talk in private?”

“Because myungsoo my son, we’ve a problem.”

____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).
 
i was really annoyed at how long the chapter was so in the end i couldn't take it anymore and splited in half.
sorry for the confusion, so yeah..