Someday [HaeSica]

Only U (Super Generation One-Shots)

Jessica woke up to the cloudy sun in her face. It just another day full of schedules and promoting for I Got A Boy. She reached over to check her phone. Today was the day that she and the girls were to perform at Music Bank. It was their good-bye stage after a month of promoting their fourth album. Tossing her blankets over, the Ice Princess quickly got ready for the filming that they had to do. When she was brushing her teeth, she heard her phone ring. Jessica walked out and looked at who was sending her a message. The text was from Tiffany. She quickly read through it. 

To: Jung Jessica

Hey, Sica~
Are you up yet? We're almost there to pick you up. Be ready in 20 minutes.

From: Hwang Tiffany

The brunette rolled her eyes while brushing her teeth. She had twenty minutes to get ready. Might as well take a quick shower and get dressed fast, she thought as she replied back to her friend.

To: Hwang Tiffany

I'm up, Fany. I'll try to get ready as fast as I can.

From: Jung Jessica

Once she sent the message back to Tiffany, the young woman went back to brushing her teeth. Once she was done with that, she quickly pulled out her clothes for today from her closet. A pair of leggings, a black top, a large jacket, along with a cheetah scarf. She might as well throw in an extra scarf just in case it was colder outside than it was in her home. Jessica heard her phone ring again and over to pick it up. Tiffany had replied back to her previous text.

To: Jung Jessica

Okay~ Hurry though.

From: Hwang Tiffany

Just as she was about to put it down, the eye-smile mushroom sent another message to her.

To: Jung Jessica

Oh, and SJ-M Oppas will be there too. Special stage for them. Taengoo wants us to congratulate them.

From: Hwang Tiffany

SJ-M? Oh, Super Junior's subunit that made their comback a week later after ours, she thought. Just as she placed her white Samsung notebook, her mind paused for a moment. Isn't that Babo's subunit? Jessica thought for a moment. She then shook her head and went on taking her shower, though that thought had never left her mind.

Someday you'll gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
But then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared

"Yah... Hae... Hae..." The sleeping fish groaned in bed. "Hyung, use the water technique," a chipmunk said. Next thing the sleeping Donghae knew was being water spattered all over his face. He quickly got up, wipping the water off of him. "Yah! Aish..." Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with a glare. "What you do that for?" he said. "Hyung, Music Bank. Now," Henry said and left the room. The sleeping fish was still a bit daze. "What?" Then Eunhyuk spoke in his bad Engrish. "Music. Bank. Hae. Go." The male quickly throw his comforters off and pushed his best friend (partner in crime) out of their room. It was a good thing that he took al shower last night, it gave him time to quickly change into a t-shirt and jeans, along with an overcoat and scarf. His left eye was still bothering him.

The male walked out and went to the bathroom and did what he usually did every day in the morning. As the doctor recommended, Donghae carefully placed his eye drops in his eye. He blinked for several moments as Enuhyuk banged on the door. "Hae, hurry," he said. "Yah! I'll be there soon," the fish replied right back. Eunhyuk kept on knocking on the door. Donghae was slightly getting annoyed. This time, it was him making them late to the program filming, not Kyuhyun. Soon he pulled the door open and gave a look at the dancing machine, who handed him his shades. "Thanks," he said as he walked back to his room and patted around to see if he had everything he needed. He saw that Henry and Zhou Mi had left all ready and were in the van waiting for the last two. Once Donghae had everything he needed, he walked out of the dorm, putting his glasses on, with Eunhyuk behind him.

Just as he was out the door, he could see his fans screaming and yelling at him. He gave them a cheeky smile and waved at them before leaving in the van.  He quickly buckled himself in and rested his head on his hand. "Hey," their manager said, "So Nyeh Shi Dae will be there. You should pay them a visit and say hi. After all, it's their good-bye stage at Music Bank." What his manager said caught Donghae's attention. He pressed his lips in a fine line and continued to stare out on the road. The male slowly drifted back to sleep in the car. 

I know
You don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long
Won't take long

Jessica quickly fixed her microphone a bit. She stood there, looking like a complete idiot. The brunette played with her fish tail braid for a bit as she stared at the wall. Might as well warm-up, she thought. The Ice Princess began to vocalize her cords. Just then she heard someone squeal out. "Oppa~" She heard Tiffany say. "Congratulations on your special stage," the eye-smile girl grinned and bowing at the older men. "Ah, kamsahamnida, Tiffany-ah," Eunhyuk said. "Girls," Jessica heard Taeyeon speak. She quickly turned around and gathered where the rest of the girls were at. "하나, 둘, 셋... Annyeonghesayo So Nyeh Shi Dae imnida," they all bowed. Then Super Junior-M did their introduction. "我们是 Super Junior-M." Jessica just smiled at them before noticing someone staring at her. Her heart skipped a beat when she stared right back.

"I'll be outside, getting some air," she said, blankly. Normally, she would never say things in that way, but something or someone was on her mind. "Okay, Sica," Taeyeon told her. "Be back soon." Then the girl walked out. Jessica carefully shoved her hands in her shorts as she walked. Sooner or later, she heard heavy footsteps following her. She made her way around the corner and leaned on the wall. She looked down on the ground, having her foot on the wall as she waited for whoever was following her to make it around the corner. Honestly, she was in no mood for stupidity. She was tired, a bit hungry. Jessica folded her arms as the footsteps around the same corner she was at. She stared at the male, who was in front of her. "Donghae," she greeted him. 

~~~~~

The young trainee was on her way to the recording studio when she accidentally ran into the door that was being opened. "Ouch," she peeped as she rubbed her forehead. "Oh, mianhae..." The braces girl heard someone say, who was bowing at her and apologizing. "Aniyo, don't worry about it," the little girl smiled, "I wasn't looking." The both of them stood there in silence just as Jessica's vocal teacher came out. "Sooyeon-ah, I thought I heard your voice," he said. "Nae," the girl said. She then bowed at the other before walking into the studio as the younger Donghae stared stupidly after her.

~~~~~~

Just as SJ-M arrived to the Music Bank, Siwon quickly tapped Donghae to wake up. The male stirred a bit before noticing that they had reached their destination. He got out and stretched a bit before walking into the building with the rest of s. Upon reaching their dressing room, Donghae quickly got changed. At least, his eye wasn't bothering him that much anymore. As he got set up with microphones and everything, the guys decided to visit the girls in their dressing room. With their manager following beside them, they quickly walked over to where Girls' Generation's dressing room was being held out. Eunhyuk knocked on the door before opening it. Soon they were greeted by a squeal coming from Tiffany. While Eunhyuk and Fany chitchatted, Donghae's eyes quickly found the girl in the corner, doing warm-ups. Just then both groups greeted each other and that's when he notice Jessica was slightly annoyed, who decided to walk out for some air. 

The male couldn't help, but to follow her. He carefully watched her as she walked down the hall and turning into a corner. Donghae had figured that she knew that he was tailing her. Just as he rounded into the corner to where she was, he saw that she was staring at him. "Donghae," Jessica stated with sternness in her voice. The older one leaned on the opposite wall and sighed. "What do you want?" she asked him. The guy shoved his hands in his jacket pockets. "Jessica, can we please talk it out?" Hae asked her. He watched as the brunette huffed. Honestly, there was going to be more trouble soon. "We had a mutual understanding for two years, it's done." The older male stepped a bit closer to the Ice Princess, looking at her straight in the eye through his shades. "I know that. We should give-" Just then he was interrupted by Tiffany, who was calling out for Jessica. "Tell me about it later," she said, brushing him off and running to where her members were at. Donghae leaned his head on the wall, taking a deep breath. 

~~~~~

"Oppa~" A cheery voice called as the long haired male turned around. "Sica," Donghae smiled at her. Jessica returned his smile as she sat next to him. "So I heard that Super Junior is having a film," the girl said. The male drank his water and nodded, "Yeah, we're in pre-production right now. And congrats to you for making it into the new girl group. Has there been a name for it yet?" The princess bobbled her head up and down. "Yeah, So Nyeh Shi Dae. Though we already have antis," Jessica told the other. "Well I hope that you make it as great we do," Donghae commented, "After all, Lee seonsaengnim did make this group as Super Junior's counterpart." The male let out a chuckle as he pulled out his phone. "Hey, Sica." The girl hummed as she looked at him. "Smile," he said as he stuck his tongue out and Jessica stared at the phone with a smile. 

~~~~~

Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday

After recording their last IGAB performance, the girls quickly walked off stage and back to their dressing room. Jessica quickly sat there waiting for the end of the show to finish so they would know who will be the winner of this month's Music Bank. As the girl looked up at the screen, it was Super Junior-M's turn to perform. They were singing their song in both Chinese and Korean. The Ice Princess sighed and went out on a break again. What was wrong with her? It wasn't till recently her feelings for Donghae had returned. Their 2012 selca just signified them as friends, even though she knew that he still had feelings for her. She huddled to herself in the corner. Just then she felt strong arms around her. "So what is your answer going to be?" he asked her. Was Jessica willing to give this another shot?

~~~~~

The newly debuted girl pondered around the halls, looking for the rest of her girls to practice just a bit more on their routine. "Sica!" She heard a voice call from behind her. "Congrats on your debut," the little fish smiled. Jessica gave him a sweet, but small smile. "Oh hey, Babo..." Her voice trailed off a bit. The girl didn't want to show him her weakness. She had been told to cut her relationship off with him by the director. She loved him too much to do so. She already had many haters since she debuted, all Jessica could do is lie to Donghae's face and say that she didn't really love him. "What's wrong?" the male asked, placing a hand on her arm. "Donghae, I think we should stop seeing each other. You know for the sake of each other's lives," she told him, biting her lip. "What?" Those were the words that Jessica heard that had slipped out of the other's lips.

~~~~~

With his arms around her, Hae leaned his head on her shoulder, whispering the words right near her ear. “So what is your answer going to be?” he questioned her. He could feel that Jessica was feeling agitated; after all, he blamed himself for throwing this question at her. Several weeks before he spoke to her privately about it, just before Girls’ Generation’s comeback, Jessica had told him that she would think about it. He tightly squeezed her, he didn’t want to show the pain of losing her again, but the decision isn’t up to him, but her. He loved her. He still had  feelings for her all these years. Donghae knew about the company’s rule about dating other idols in the company, but he couldn’t bring himself to fake something that caused him pain. Ever since, he had lost his father, Hae felt lost.

By now
I know you can't tell
I'm down, and I'm not doing well
But one day these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry
Sweet goodbye

The light brown-haired girl felt the warmth coming from Hae. She stood there, looking down. What was her answer? She had enough time to think about it. She can’t keep on hiding. She was hospitalized several weeks ago, working herself off to get her mind off of what Donghae asked her. Shrugging out of the male’s grip, Jessica turned to look at him. Just as she was about to answer him, she heard her manager calling for her. It was the weekly winner for Music Bank. “I got to go,” she told him, walking away. She stopped for a moment, turning her head to the side. “I’ll give you my answer soon.” And jogged away to the award stage, where the rest of the girls were heading too.

After watching her walk away, Donghae sighed. He knew Jessica was the girl that followed her heart, but with the pressure of the company, there wasn’t really a chance for the two of them. He walked back to the dressing room and sat there, watching the screen. He didn’t pay much attention to it anyways. All he could remember was that Girls’ Generation didn’t win, but were runner-ups. He scanned through his iPhone, just as the other members came back from the stage. Hyuk sat next to him, giving him a pat on the shoulder. He knew when his best friend was depressed or not.

~~~~~

Donghae watched from afar a majority of the time, just to keep a close eye on her. He didn’t want to get close to her knowing that she would probably wonder why he was being a stalker or something. Wanting to keep her safe and sound is one of his priorities now. Though, Jessica always avoided him. Their off- and on-camera relationship was different. Even if they were practically forced to put a smile on screen, their hearts weren’t there. They both wished that things were back to where it was before things got complicated. Rumors began to circulate about him and Yoona, then recently with Ok Taecyeon from 2PM and Jessica. All the lies and deceptions made by the netizens just after some selcas or fan taken photos. Both Jessica and him were used to the rumors, but were secretly dying with hurt because they wanted to start over with what they had before.

~~~~~

Back in the dressing rooms, Jessica changed out of her outfit. Now it was back to their individual schedules, not that Jessica was free. She still had Legally Blonde going on while they were all getting ready for their second Japan tour, practice had already started. “Sica, we’re going now. Do you want to get a ride with us?” Seohyun asked, “Or are you going straight to rehearsal at-” The light-haired brunette nodded, “Yeah, then I’ll go back to SM for the tour’s practice.” “Arrasso,” the makane said, leaving the Ice Princess alone in the room. She was still packing her bag as the staff walked in telling her that they were getting ready to close things up for now.

Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place wo oh oh
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday

Saying good-bye to the staff, Jessica walked out only to see Donghae waiting for her. She paused for a moment. “So…?” He asked, looking at her. Her breath hitched. It was obvious that she didn’t want to think about it, but this was Lee Donghae she was talking to. Her “almost” lover, whom she had let go of. The woman adjusted her bag. “Can we talk privately about it?” Jessica gestured down the hall, where they were last found talking to each other. It wasn’t a private, but it was the only place she could think of. “Sure,” he said.

The girl walked as the other followed her. Her heart skipped as she thought what her answer is going to be. Is she going to be predictable about it? She wouldn’t know since this was her feelings for Donghae that she was thinking about.  When they got to the hall, Jessica leaned on the wall while Hae was on the opposite side of it. “Hae... We both know about the rules. And that, we’re both members of the two groups that are King and Queen of the Hallyu Wave,” she explained.

“And that matters how, Sica,” Donghae said, getting off the wall. He walked closer to her. The Ice Princess’s heart flushed to a panic mode. “Even if we are, it still doesn’t change my feelings for you. I don’t want to keep on hiding them anymore.” Jessica stared at him, she couldn’t read what his eyes were saying since he was wearing his sunglasses. Her cheeks heated a light pink. “Donghae, I’m sorry,” she told him. “I…” Her eyes started to slightly water, Jessica told herself to stay strong. Deep down, she had realized that she still had feelings for him. What more can she do about it?

The older male bite his lip and pulled Jessica in a hug. “Don’t cry,” he told her, “I’ll be here for you.” The woman wanted to cry. She looked back at him, not being able to read his emotions, but she could tell that he didn’t want this. Jessica reached up to capture his lips in hers. A wave of emotions crumbled between the two. They could hear their hearts dropping together, knowing that their love will never happen again. The woman pulled away, looking straight into his eyes. Jessica wanted to reach up and pull off his glasses, but she knew it was better not to look into his eyes. “I’m sorry.” With that sad, she pulled away from his hold and walked away.

Donghae stood there, stupidly. He wanted to chase after her, but this was her request. There was really nothing to do about it, but to accept that this was their fate. He leaned on the wall, thinking about all the times they had together. Someday, things will be better for them. Hae let out a sigh and tiny smile, just as someone called out his name. “Yah! Hae, we’re going,” the monkey said. “Where are you hiding?” The male chuckled as he walked out of the hall, facing Enuhyuk. “Let’s go,” he told the other, shoving his hands in his pockets. “Did you clear the air?” Hyuk asked him. All the male could do was smile. “Yeah, I did,” he said. Even being known as the King of Tears, Donghae felt that maybe this was the right choice. Maybe someday, when all the life of being a celebrity is over, he would ask her again. After all, he isn’t going to stop chasing after a girl he had his sights on for years now.

I know someone's gonna be there
Someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday
Oh yeah, yeah


A/N: Excuse me while I go off crying. ;A; Anyways, I'm sorry that this took really long. I know I have to update my other two AFF stories as well; The World at Our Fingers and The Love At Our Fingers. Feel free to subscribe to those stories and this one. c: I was caught up in school while working on this, but now I'm free for the summer. I should be writing a lot more. Though, my partner here is still in school, but no worries, I'm annoying her to quickly finish hers. XD So leave us comments, questions, and subscribe~ Which couple do you want to see next? Leave us some prompts too, cause I don't want to constantly write song fics. >~> I currently have like six linked up right now. So please prompt us~ See you all soon in my next one-shot. Saranghae! <3