final.

Dark Side ¦ ChangRick ¦ Requested by badvolkan91

 

It was a silent night. The dark clouds surrounded him. The dim light was the only thing that shone that street. He inserted his hands inside his pocket and hurriedly went back to home.

As soon as he arrived, he took off the coat and threw his body to the sofa. His expression wasn’t change at all. It was just another straight face from him which is not usual. He felt there was something from. There was something inside him that he couldn’t imagine, he couldn’t explain.

He just shoo the thoughts away as he recognized that his face was burning. Maybe it was because he got a light fever, he thought.

Got scolded and fired by his boss in his part time job seemed wasn’t enough. He broke his favorite glasses. Great…

The clock’s tick was heard. It was still seven in the night. He couldn’t any ideas so he called Changhyun, his boyfriend. He dialed his number. Five seconds of waiting, Changhyun picked up.

“Hey babe… What are you doing?” Jonghyun asked through the phone. Changhyun in the other line just smiled. “I don’t have anything to do. Can you come here?” Changhyun asked childishly. If I come, maybe it will lessen this feeling.

“I’ll be right there in 10 minutes. See you there!” he hung up the phone and hurriedly put on his coat again. He grabbed a cassette and walked off.

The day was really cold. He shivered under the cold breeze. He should’ve brought extra jacket, he thought. He quickened his steps. When he arrived at Changhyun’s house, he knocked the door impatiently.

“Wait a minute,” Changhyun answered from inside. He unlocked the door and there was Jonghyun stood, shivering.”Oh my god! Are you alright?” Changhyun asked worriedly. “Just let me in,” Jonghyun said coldly and entered the house.

Changhyun ran to his bathroom to get a bucket of hot water. He removed his coat gently and put Jonghyun’s legs into the bucket.

“Feeling better?” Changhyun asked. Jonghyun just nodded. His eyes were looking at Changhyun blankly. He didn’t know what happened to himself yet he would think it was because of his stupid fever.

Changhyun sighed and sat next to him. “Just tell me if you need anything,” Changhyun said. Jonghyun didn’t reply but took out his cassette.

“What is that for?” Changhyun asked and pointed at the cassette.

“We are going to watch movie,” Jonghyun said with a smirk. Changhyun frowned. He has mood swings…

 Jonghyun inserted the cassette and waited it to be played. Changhyun hoped it was a romance comedy drama or sad romance. But it wasn’t like he expected.

“What the hell? Why did you bring horror movie?” he whined. It was his weakness.

“It’s going to be fun,” Jonghyun replied and caressed Changhyun’s hair. Changhyun hugged him, faced Jonghyun’s chest. Changhyun didn’t watch with him. He just kept hugging his boyfriend all the time.

But then the feeling came again. It was odd. It was rare. It was different. The sudden desire came. Jonghyun caressed his hair again and started to kiss him on the hair. His hot lips started to move to his cheeks and his tongue tickled Changhyun. “Ah…” Changhyun didn’t realize that he let out a moan.

Jonghyun his earlobe till it wet. He moved again to Changhyun’s forehead, nose and lips.

It felt different. It full with lust and desire which were different. He felt uncomfortable with it. But he couldn’t fight.

Jonghyun laid Changhyun down to the couch. His hot tongue went to his neck, leaving the kiss marks everywhere. But it was somehow too rough. The marks were too red and he did it impatiently.

“J-Jonghyun…”

“I’m sorry. I’ll be gentle,” Jonghyun said.

But he couldn’t. The spirit inside pushed him further. “Don’t… Jonghyun don’t…” Every time Jonghyun did it, Changhyun always refused. He wasn’t ready. But Jonghyun didn’t listen to him and started to take off Changhyun’s jeans.

“Please don’t…”

“Shut the up, Changhyun!” he yelled at him. Changhyun didn’t except he would get that kind of reply. Never in his life, had Jonghyun shouted at him harshly.

Changhyun’s heart sank. His eyes were blurry. Jonghyun stopped as he noticed the tears of the older boy. “Changhyun I-“before he could finish, Changhyun covered his ear.

Jonghyun felt himself turned back to his normal self. His heart softened and hugged Changhyun as he said sorry over and over again.

Changhyun started to calm. The moment went so fast. Jonghyun realized it wasn’t fever. He was …possessed.

Changhyun got up of the couch and walked to his room. Jonghyun stopped him and grabbed his hand roughly. “Let me go! It hurts!”

Jonghyun kissed him again but he refused. He started to fight but failed because Jonghyun was too strong. Jonghyun even hit Changhyun, for the first time.

Hi got a rope and tied him. “Yah! What hell are you doing?”

Not a single word was heard. Jonghyun fasten the rope and it hurt Changhyun’s skin. “Jonghyun… Please don’t do this to me…”

Jonghyun felt the spirit inside him got wilder. He could see… he could hear his cry. But he couldn’t control his body. It moved by its own.

“Sorry Changhyun. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Jonghyun said in his mind.

“AHH!” Jonghyun screamed for an unknown reason. He just screamed like that and made Changhyun scared. “I bet it’s not him…” Changhyun said as he stopped his cry.

Being a good boy Changhyun is, he started to pray. Jonghyun’s eyes were on him and looked at him sharply. It was like he wanted to kill Changhyun at the moment.

Changhyun hoped that God would answer his prayer, making the spirit stop.

But it didn’t change at all. It got worse. Jonghyun smirked. He took a knife, walked closer to Changhyun. He made a cut on his cheeks. There was the blood stain on his face. Changhyun held the pain. Jonghyun the blood and smirked.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything. He just smirked and smirked. He moved the knife, near his neck.

 

“Dear God, please wake him up…”

 

He made a small cut

 

“If he doesn’t, please forgive him. It’s not his fault…”

 

Jonghyun really wanted to cry but he couldn’t

 

“Before I’m gone, I want him to know…”

 

He the knife into his stomach.

 

“…that I will forgive him. I love him. I will forever love you, Jonghyun…”

 

The went deeper. The blood started to flowed away.

 

“Just if I’m gone… Please take care of yourself. God… bless you… always… I’ll be waiting... for you…”

 

The spirit left his body as it heard the word ‘God’ again. It really left his body. His legs got weaken. The blood was everywhere on Changhyun’s body.

“Changhyun…” he called. Yet there was no answer. He shook Changhyun’s body. There was no respond. Changhyun called the ambulance as soon as possible.

He was afraid. He had killed his lover. “What…have I done?”

The ambulance wasn’t coming. It was like his worst day. He decided to bring Changhyun to the hospital by himself. He started running here and there. Looking for the direction.

But what he didn’t know, there was a light from the left. And it was when the truck hit him.

“You… don’t have to wait for me Changhyun… I’ll be with you… till God do us part…”