A/N: Birthday Present from Me to You^^

My Neighbours, Block B

ANNYEONGHASEYO!!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY :D
So I've decided that instead of gaining presents, I would give a present to you guys :)
This isn't going to be a normal chappie. It's going to be a one shot ff from me to you for my birthday ^.^ (The next chapter will be a normal update)

I honestly don't like getting presents XD weird right? I'm more of a giver than a taker. So I'm going to give all you lovely 23 subbies a one shot fanfic based on Block B's cheesy bastard, Kyung, and You since I love each and everyone of you (including you silent subbies)!! Exciting right?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOau9ZxQNY (K.Will - I Need You) A little something to listen to c:

Note: You're name is Kang Seo Yeon and you and Kyung are both 23 X3 (got the name off a drama I was watching recently) :3

AND ACTION!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OPPA!" You ran inside the house to see your boyfriend lying down on the couch watching T.V.

He turned around and gave you a smile. "Oh hey." He got up from the couch and hugged you tightly. "You know how much I've missed you right?" He said while cupping your cheeks.

You nodded and smiled. "You always miss me even when we're only away for five minutes." You said while you shook him off your shoulders and sat on the couch. He giggled and slouched next to you. "Do you remember what day it is tomorrow?" You said while Kyung just snuggled into you.

"Not a clue." He gave a small peck on your cheek and got up from the couch. "Hold on one second. I need to fix something in my room." He said as he ran up the stairs and closed the door shut.

You pouted and sighed. "How could he forget our own six year anniversary?" You said madly as you started flicking through the channels until you found something that kept your mind off it.

-

"Where did I put that stupid thing!?" Kyung raided through his room until he found what he was looking for. He softly it lightly and smiled.

*Perfect*

Kyung put it down on the desk and grabbed his phone to call someone.

 

'Hmm?'

'TaeIl hyung. Tomorrow's the day.'

'Already? Did you get the thing?'

'Yeah. Make sure to be there by three o'clock and have everything set.'

'Alright. I'll see you there.'

'Thanks hyung. See you tomorrow.'

 

Kyung hung up with a bright smile and skipped around his room. "Tomorrow's the day I finally get to tell her what I've been wanting to say for a long time." He grabbed the thing off his desk and spun it around with him.

*I hope she would like it*

-

*I hope he would like it*

You thought while holding your present for Kyung to your chest. You looked at it again and smiled.
"That idiot..." You giggled while carefully putting back your present in your bag.

"Who's the idiot?" Kyung said while coming back downstairs, staring at you quite puzzled.

You sheepishly scratched your head and kept a straight face. "Nothing Kyunggie oppa." You quickly shut your bag and gently put it down.

"Alright then." He said with a smile while approaching you. "Hey you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow?"

You looked up at him confused at his question. "What for?" You were hoping it was for the anniversary but he just shook his head.

"Nothing. I just want some time with my girl." He said as he ruffled your hair. "TaeIl-ssi owns a restaurant. How about there? He can give us a discount." Kyung asked with a very cheesy grin that seemed to always catch you offguard.

"Fine." You answered before going up to your room. "I'll be doing some work. Make sure you cook oppa." You ran upstairs and closed the door shut.

You both had separate work rooms but slept together in one large bedroom. You started to go through your drawers and cupboards for a nice outfit since you heard that TaeIl's restaurant was one of the best in the city.

*This should do it*

You gladly pulled out an outfit of your liking and placed it aside for tomorrow. When you finally chose your shoes and accessories, you decided to finish off what you were going to do in the first place.

-

"Seo Yeonnie! Dinner's cooked!" Kyung yelled from the kitchen as he set out the plates and food on the dining table. "SEO YEON-SSI! YEOBO! GET DOWN HERE TO EAT! YOU CAN'T MISS OUR ON DINNER!" Kyunng was getting irratated and just decided to go and get you himself.

"KANG SEO Y-" He opened the door in anger but then quickly shut his mouth when he saw you sweetly sleeping on your desk. You tossed your head around mummbling in your sleep which Kyung found adorable. "She looks so innocent when she's sleeping." Kyung slowly walked up to you and moved your hair away from your face.

*One of the one hundred reasons why I love her*

He slowly planted a kiss on your forehead and carried you bridal style to the bed. Once he tucked you in, you started tossing around again. He giggled and slowly closed the door while stealing glances at you.
"Goodnight my princess."

-

"Rise and shine sweety." Kyung said while you just groaned and wrapped your arms around him tighter.

"Ugh...five more minutes." You said while snuggling your head into his chest. He laughed at your cuteness and pushed you off.

"It's already twelve. We have four hours until we have to go to the restaurant." Kyung said while getting up to go to the bathroom. "I'll be washing up first."

You soon got up while Kyung was in the shower. You just washed your face in the bathroom downstairs and fixed your hair into a messy bun. When you went back upstairs into your room, you quickly grabbed your bag and got out your present for Kyung. It was still in the box and you needed to wrap it up nicely. You got the first wrapping paper you found and started neatly wrapping it up with a small yellow ribbon to finish off.

You smiled in satisfaction and nodded. "I hope he likes this." You put it back in your bag and walked into the bedroom to see your boyfriend buttoning up his shirt. "Why so formal?" You asked but Kyung just smiled.

"It's a nice restaurant so the least I can do is look nice aswell." He put on a white blazer and fixed up his hair before turning around to show you. (A/N: If you want to see what he looked like then go to the forward and look at the picture of Kyung.) "So what do you think?" He spun 360 degrees so you could see every part of what he was wearing.

You nodded and smiled. "Cute and simple. I like it." You gave him a thumbs up as he cupped your face.

"Now go get ready. I want to see what my princess looks like in her outfit." He gave his signature cheesy smile as you just playfully hit his arm.

"Alright then." You went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. After the shower, you went into your room and changed into your planned outfit.

 

(A/N: Excuse the face and the bg please ^^)

You gladly looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. while fixing your hair into a neat ponytail.

*Perfect*

You put on a pair of black 2inch heels and and came out of your room to see Kyung leaning next to the door with that cheeky, cheesy smile again. "My princess looks like a princess." He said as he grabbed your hands. "What shall I do for my princess today?"

You smiled and thumped his head. "You shall take me to that restaurant because I'm starving."

Kyung bowed and smiled. "As you wish." He linked arms with you as you both walked down the stairs.

*I hope TaeIl hyung got the things ready in time*

-

"WE'RE HERE!" You and Kyung walked in with a big smile. To your surprise, no one was there.

"Why isn't anyone around?" You asked as you looked left and right.

"Because TaeIl-ssi reserved this place just for us this evening." He grinned as he led you to the counter.

"Welcome to the Stardom Light Buffet." One of the waitors bowed and smiled. "Let me take you to your table Kyung and Seo Yeon." He gladly lead the way and escorted you to a single table in the middle of the area.

"Thanks Jaehyo." Kyung gave him a thumbs up as Jaehyo did the same and walked off.

You stared at the place, amazed at how the atmosphere felt. It was calming and relaxing. You snapped back into reality and saw Kyung who was just staring at you with a soft smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Kyung just sighed and smiled softly again. "Just gazing at how beautiful you are."

You blushed and looked down at the menu. "Do you still not remember what day it is today?" You looked back up at him but he just shook is head.

"Not at all." He smiled and got up from his seat. "I need to go check on TaeIl. I'll be back." When he was out of sight. You sighed.

"I still can't believe he doesn't remember."

-

"Hyung, is everythng set?" Kyung said as he opened the doors of the kitchen. TaeIl nodded and smiled.

"Everything is under control." TaeIl handed a plate over to U-Kwon and gestured him to go. "Dinner is on it's way."

Kyung nodded and smiled. As he walked back, he saw you playing with the forks and spoons. "You pabo. You're supposed to eat with them not play with them." Kyung said as he smiled while you put the things down. "Dinner is on it's way. In three...two...one..."

"Here are your orders. Hope you enjoy." U-Kwon bowed as he walked past Kyung and gave him a small highfive.

"STEAK!" You beamed in excitement and started eating up the steak. Kyung giggled and shook his head.

"Silly princess." He ate his steak as well until you were both finished.

-

"I'm stuffed." You said while patting your stomach. "But I have room for dessert!" You held up your spoon as Kyung just laughed at you once again.

"Dessert in three...two...one..."

"Here are your desserts. I hope you find them to your liking." Zico said as he bowed and walked off while patting Kyung on the back.

*Things are going just as planned*

Kyung crept up a smirk and started eating his banana split while you had fried ice-cream. You were confused on how Kyung knew exactly when the things were coming but you didn't mind as long as you got your food.

"Ready for the entertainment?" Kyung asked sweetly as you nodded straight away.

"BRING ON THE ENTERTAINMENT!" You pumped up a fist in the air as Kyung just nodded towards the kitchen. You were both being dragged across the room by Jaehyo and P.O. You laughed in excitement and clapped like a seal. "YAY!" You yelled as you saw the star of the show, TaeIl walk up on stage.


I’ll tell you so romantically.
Everything will work out if you are like me.
Just lean on me closing your eyes.
I see you in my dream every night.

When he finishd singing, you and Kyung stood up and clapped. "WOOHOO! You guys were awesome!" You and Kyung said in unison as TaeIl smiled and jumped down from the stage.

"That's not all though. Follow me." TaeIl gestured you both to come and he lead you to the back door. You widened your eyes as you saw a bunch of firecrackers lined up at the back.

"What's this?" You asked as you stepped forward slowly. Kyung smiled brightly at your reaction and stepped in front of you.

"Kang Seo Yeon. My princess. We've been together since we were seventeen and I cherised every moment spent with you. On our sixth year anniversary, I've finally had the courage to come on front of you today and tell you those four words every couple wants to hear." He said as he knelt down on one knee and reached into his blazer pocket. He held out a small box as you were starting to tear up.

*So he did remember*

"Kang Seo Yeon. Will you make me the happiest man alive today?" He opened the box and a beautiful ring sparkled in the dark. "Will you...marry me?" You covered your face with your palms as tears started to fall.

"Y-Yes. Y-Yes I will Park Kyung!" You jumped down and hugged him tightly when you suddenly heard an explosion and cheers.

"SHE SAID YES!" The six boys cheered as they lit up the fireworks and jumped around them in a circle. You eventually broke the hug as Kyung put the ring on your finger.

"I love you, Seo Yeonnie."

"I love you too, Kyunggie."

You both stared into each other's eyes and fell into a deep, passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------

YOU SAID YES !!

YAY :D ehehehe

Next proper chappie coming out soon ^^

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop