At the Library

Crushing on Yixing

 

Chapter 2; At The Library

 

 

Today's halloween. Most people are always excited for halloween so they can dress up and go treat or treating...even in highschool. I find that...weird. i mean we are in highschool, grow up. 

"Dismissed" I heard my teacher say and immediately packed up

"so what are you doing at lunch?" Sunny asked as we walked out of the class and into the hallway full of students, putting their books away quickly so they can go watch the fashion show

"No idea, I'll meet up with the others then we'll see. What about you?" I asked walking down the stairs

"Same, I'll meet up with jessica and the others then we'll see." Sunny replied

"oh alright well cya" I said before walking to my locker. 

Slowly i opened the locker and put my books away. Why does everyday have to be so boring. I'm hating my life. Wake up, Eat, Go to school, Study, Come back home, Eat, Study, Eat again then sleep. Everyday is the same.

"Hurry up!!" I heard someone yell from beind me giving me a heart attack. I turned around and saw Hye Mi smiling "Yah!"

Hye Mi giggled "hurry up we have to see the fashion show" 

"I'm not going there" I replied as i closed my locker "Its so boring" 

"Just come!!" Hye Mi said as he dragged me away from my locker and into the pit, where the fashion was taking place. Alot of people were already gathered there, some sitting while others standing. I signed as i watched people come out of the curtains showing off their costumes. As the taxi man entered everyone screamed, clearly having the costume of everyones liking. 

"Hye Mi can we go somewhere else?" I asked in an annoying tone. I hated these kinds of things the most.

"Fine." Hye Mi signed "where do you wanna go? Oh by the way the guy from yesterday is in the library"

My eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me before?!?!" I yelled as i dragged her into the library since the library was right beside the pit.

The library was so quite..the usual. I looked around then at Hye Mi my eyebrows raised.

She shook her head a pointed to a table with a guy wearing black jacket doing homework while listening to music. Even though his back was facing me, my heart was beating rapidly. And all of a sudden I was smiling 

"umm the librarian is looking at us" Hye Mi whispered

I looked to the left and Hye Mi was right the libraian was giving us dirty looks. Signing i walked out of the library, my heart still beating non stop. Who exactly was this guy? How can he have this kind of effect on me?

"Hey whats up?" someone patted my back, i turned around and saw Min Hee and Hana.

I smiled "hey guys" 

"what you guys doing here" Min Hee asked 

"there is this hot guy inside and this girl over here seems to be obsessed with him" Hye Mi told Min Hee pointing towards me. I was about to defend myself when Hana interrupted "Oh I wanna see"

I was about to drag them away from there when an idea popped in my mind "guys! Can you pleasee ask his name! PRETTY PLEASE!" I asked with my puppy eyes

"I wouldnt mind actually" Min Hee smiled. She was always so kind. I actually was jealous of her. She was really pretty and was always kind.

"really?!!? I love you!" I giggled dragging her into the library

"That guy-" When i looked at the table where he was sitting, my heart sank, it was empty. 

 

 ________________________________________________________________

Guys this is pretty hard... I don't think this story is too exciting..

Please comment and let me know what you guys think! :)