Meeting Yixing

Crushing on Yixing

Chapter 1; Meeting Yixing 

 

"I might switch schools for next year" I casually said as I walked with my friends to their lockers in the social department

"why? You don't like it here?" Hye Mi, my "kpop friend" asked

"nah it's not that, it's just that most of my friends from junior high are there" I said as I opened the door for my friends. It's my first year in high school and so far I have been hating it. My most treasured friends have been homeschooled and I feel like a loner. It's true i have other friends but it just feels as if i have none. Why? Because I don't know them too much... I just met them in september and now its october, I need more time to get used to this life....

"oh that makes sense" Hye Mi smiled as she walked beside me, with So min and Ji Eun following.

"Yeah but you know-" My words sudden got stuck in my troat as i turned to the classroom on my left. There stood a skinny boy not too tall, leaning against the table that was against the wall. He was wearing a grey button up shirt tucked in his black skinny jeans. The outfit seem to fit perfect with those white running shoes he was wearing. The boy looked so concentrated in the book he was reading and all his features stood out. The way he would look at the book with those nerdy glasses on, the way his hair prefectly fell on his forehead, the way his lips slowly moved as he read each word. He seemed like an angel fallen from heaven. 

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a faint voice

"o-oh my god!! Did you saw that?" I blurted as i walked past the handsome boy 

"what are you talking about?" Hye Mi looked at me confused

"look at the guy standing in front of that classroom" I whispered as i pointed to the classroom where the guy was standing

"okay?" Hye Mi looked looked even more confused. "oh I forgot something in my locker" Hye Mi said a little too loud before winking at me. I giggled as i understood her message. She walked to her "locker" in the direction we came from and then when she walked to the door she returned this time looking at the guy.

"What do you think? Isn't he hot?" I giggled imaging the guy again

"Hell Yeah!!" Hye Mi squeaked

"eww you like him? He's asian!" So min and Ji Eun said making disgusting faces when they saw him

"What are you taking about? Asians are y as hell!" I said as Hye Mi agreed with me.

Okay, heres the thing..here not a lot of people find asians... attractive. I know they're nuts cause asians are so damn xyy!!  Why do I love asians? Well it's all thanks to kpop! Anyways back to the story!

"I wanna know his name!!" I giggled once again as i tried to take a peek at my new crush but sadly the wall was blocking him "guys pleaseee ask him his name!! pleaseee I'll do anything!!"

"are you serious? You wanna know his name?" So Min raised her eyebrows

"never mind" I signed as i looked at the floor.

AHH I need to know his name but how!! No one's going to ask him..Maybe I should? NO WAY!! What to do! What to do?!!

___________________________________________________

Hey!! 

OMG I got 17 subbies already!! Aw I love you guys~~

Okay tell me the truth, the first chapter is lame right?

It's kinda weird writing this, cuz all the things that happened seemed so good nd all but I'm just not good at writing them.. sign

Anyways please comment and let me know how bad this is!