The Bet

The Bet

 

"Alright, I'm gonna make this simple. You just have to choose. Cucumber or Taeyeon."

 
I gave Sunny a blank stare. Was she really doing this to me right now?
"What do you mean simple?! This is ridiculous! Don't you think you're taking this a little too far?"
 
"Look, you lost the bet. Maybe if you would actually pay attention to your other members you would know that Seohyun is the only A blood type."
 
I frowned and let out a small whine. My eyes begging for the others with us to help me. I didn't even want to take part in this stupid bet anyway. Me and my big mouth. Of course, I don't always pay attention during variety shows and interviews. I just don't want to always be known as the one who spaces out. God, this is ridiculous! I ruffled my own hair in frustration.
 
"You know, I'm surprised that you have to think about this." My gaze met Yuri's as she laughed.
 
"Me too!" Yoona added. " I would've sworn she would've picked the cucumber by now!"
 
I glared at the three amused girls. We were currently sitting in a circle on the floor of the dorm when I was ered into this dumb bet. Why couldn't I have bet something easy like....Oh, I don't know! That we would win 3 times in a row! God, I hate myself.
 
"Why do you think I chose these two things! Having to eat and entire cucumber might kill her! Then again, Taeyeon might kill her, too!" Sunny started dying with laughter.
 
"You're all stupid. That show was so long ago!" I groaned.
 
"Hello! We're back from our schedule!" I froze. The three girls next to me smirking at my reaction.
 
"Taeyeon-ah, we're all in the living room!" Sunny called, her gaze never leaving mine. I wanted to disappear.
 
"What are you all doing? Playing a game?" Seohyun asked, as she was the first to enter the room.
 
"You could say that." Yoona smiled, trying to hide her giggles while Seo sat next to her.
 
"Oh I want to play a game! All work and no play makes Fany an exausted girl." Tiffany groaned as she followed Seo's example and took a seat next to Jessica. "Hey, what's up with you?" 
 
My gaze remained on the floor as Tiffany nudged me. "Nothing." I mumbled. I really hate my life right now.
 
"Taeyeon-ah! Where'd you go? We're waiting on you to continue the game!" Sunny called back again. Her gaze never left mine and i really wanted to smack that smirk of her face.
 
"Ah, we got some gifts from the fans today while recording. I'm puitting them in our room real quick!" Taeyeon replied from her room.
 
"Make it quick! We really want you in here!" Yuri called back, also trying to hide her giggles.
 
"I havent chosen yet, you know." I glare at them all again. Seohyun and Tiffany were obviously confused.
 
"What exactly were you guys playing, unnie?" Seohyun questioned Sunny.
 
"Well, nothing really, but you'll see when Taeyeon gets here. Because I KNOW Jessica isn't going to choose the cucumber!"
 
"Choose the cucumber? Why would she even want to think about a cucumber." Tiffany questioned Yuri.
 
"That's the point, Fany. She wouldn't. It's obvious which she'll choose." Yoona stated matter-of-factly.
 
"Fine. I'll do it. God, help you if this destroys us." I let out a sigh.
 
"Alright what're we playing?" Taeyeon asks she makes her way into the room.
 
Not wasting anytime I stand up abruptly. All eyes are focused on me. I just need to remember to breathe.
 
"What does she...?" Tiffany trailed off as I stood face to face with Taeyeon. Taeyeon just staring at me awkwardly.
 
"Eh, is something wrong, Sica?" This girl, was just so oblivious to everything. Kill me now.
 
"Taeyeon-ah."
 
"Yes?" My heart stopped.
 
"I'm in love with you." She just stared at me blankly as I let out the breath I had been holding. When my eyes met hers again she glanced over my shoulder at the group.
 
"What the heck happened while we were gone? Did she go crazy?" Taeyeon laughed awkwardly.
 

God, I should've eaten the cucumber.