Chapter Four

Replacement Marriage



Chapter Four


The sun was shining brightly down on Changmin’s face as he woke up tiredly and look around the room for Jae. He was glad that Jae wasn’t around. He got up and went into to the bathroom to take a bath. Jae heard movement coming from the room and smiled to himself

“Changmin is awake and taking a bath” thought Jae slyly. He walked into the room and sit at the bed with his legs spread open waiting for Changmin. After his shower, Changmin wrapped the towel over his waist and walks out. He was shocked to see Jae at the bed. “When did he came in? I was sure he wasn’t around before I went for my shower” thought Changmin. “You are awake my sweetheart” said Jae. “Can you please leave the room, I need to change” said Changmin roughly. “We are married right? So it's okay for you to change in front of me. I would like to see what my wife looks like ”. said Jae smiling

Changmin was pissed off with Jae. Why must he always get on my nerves. Jae did this on purpose and Changmin knows that. He is not falling for Jae’s plan. He just dropped his towel and start changing his clothes. Jae was a bit shocked but he did not show it. He was glad that Changmin was enjoying this as well, so let's see who gets the last laugh. He walks towards Changmin who was putting on his pants and hugs his waist tightly. He kissed Changmin neck softly and his earlobe. Changmin was shocked by Jae’s action and quickly pulled away from him.


“Stop touching me and get away from me now.” shouted Changmin angrily. “Why? Don’t you like my touch or your boyfriend’s touches are better than mine” said Jae with a smirk. Changmin was so pissed off that he just slapped Jae’s face. Shocked by what happened, Jae just went up to him and kissed Changmin’s lips roughly and later bite his lips till it bleed. “Ouch!” shouted Changmin. “That’s the punishment for what you have done just now, remember that always” shouted Jae angrily.

Jae walks away from the room leaving Changmin shocked and bruised. Changmin is regretting his decision right now. Why was he so stupid as to agree to this wedding. He knows this will bound to happen sooner or later. What he did not expect is that Jae will kiss him because Jae is not gay and so was he. Changmin never thinks of getting into a relationship with anyone because he’s a loner. His only friends are his sister Changrin and his gay bestfriend Yoochun. They are the only ones he need around him.

Jae stormed out of the house, get in the car and speed away. His mind was so messed up and he knows he need to clear his brain right now. He drove up to a house which is an hour drive away from his home. He stops outside the house and walks up to the door, banging hardly. I’m coming, just a moment” shouted a male voice. “Oh dearie! You are here today! I missed u so much! You must need me so much huh! Come in dear! And I will make you happy this whole day. Jae walks in with a smile

(Jae’s secret)


“You must get married quick in order to avoid any scandal, Jae.” shouted his Ahjusshi. Jae is a biual and when he knows Changrin, he decided to marry her to stop the scandal from happening because he’s the only son of the richest Kim Co-operation. His parents died in a plane crash so the entire inheritance was his. His ahjusshi was his only guardian. Marrying Changrin, he can continue with his usual ways without the press getting suspicious.


(Changrin P.O.V)


Changrin always thought of Jae as being the perfect guy but she found out about his little secret. She use the excuse of her dream as a dancer to run away from the wedding. She didn’t expect Changmin to replace her on that day. “Mianhae, Oppa” Said Changrin sadly. (Ps: She found out about it from the newspaper report the next day as she was still in Seoul for the moment before flying off to Canada).


After a whole day of fun with his playmate, Jae headed back home. While all this time back at home, Changmin was trying to calm himself down by concentrating on reading his book and listening to his mp4. He was lying down at the daybed by the window. Looking out the window, he feels calm but how he wish that Yoochun was with him right now. “Yoochun, I need your hugs and comfort right now. Please come to me” thought Changmin sadly.


(Yoochun P.O.V)


“Why do I feel restless? It feels like someone is calling out to me desperately” thought Yoochun. He remembers Changmin's problems and quickly called him. “Yeobosaeyo, Baby! How are you? I just came back from my work trip. Sorry! I was busy”. said Yoochun. “Hi! Chun Baby.
It's okay, just missing you so much. Anyway, I have move out from the old house. I will sms you my new address later.” said Changmin with a smile. “Baby! Do you want me to come over today to keep you company?” asked Yoochun.



“I would like that but what about Yunho?”  asked Changmin. “Yunho have an overseas photoshoot so he won’t be around. He told me to keep you company sometimes as I have told him about your situation.” said Yoochun. “Okay! See you later Chun baby!” said Changmin happily. Yoochun hanged up the phone, get the car key and headed for Changmin’s place after he sms him the address. Yoochun can’t wait to see his only bestfriend who can accept him for who he is.


Changmin was so happy waiting for Yoochun to come that he forgotten about the bite mark on his lips. He was sitting down quietly, smilling when he heard the sound of a car driving into the porch. Running towards the door, he pulls open the door and shouted “Chun baby! I’m glad you are here. I missed you so much” Changmin gave him a tight warmly hug


“You are sure missing your boyfriend a lot huh, sweetheart” asked Jae. Changmin did not realized that the one he’s hugging is Jae not Yoochun. He thought Jae will be out one whole day and came back the next day like he always does. He never thought he would be back this early today.

Changmin let go of his arms around Jae’s neck but Jae’s arm around his waist tightens. “Let me go, you pabo.” shouted Changmin but Jae just keep on hugging him. While Jae was hugging him at the doorstep, a car drove into the porch. As the car door opens, out came Yoochun. He walks up to the door and saw what is happening. “Hi Baby! I’m here.” shouted Yoochun. On hearing Yoochun’s voice, Jae let Changmin go. Jae turned around looking at Changmin running towards Yoochun.



There’s a weird feeling going on in his heart. “Chun baby.” shouted Changmin happily. They were hugging each other so happily, ignoring Jae who was looking at them. Changmin was full of sweet smile as they walks hand in hand towards the house. As they enters the house, Jae went into his room trying to ignore the weird feeling that he is having leaving Changmin and Yoochun alone at the hall.