dongwoo hyung and the truth

I moved on so be happy you have HIM
Sungjong! he heard a familiar voice call. "Oh woohyun hyung." Sungjong said with a smile. "Jongie... I'm sorry." Woohyun's smile diappeared off his face and his eyes were starting to water. "For what?" Sungjong asked "Sungyeol... I remember him coming up to me one day. He looked so confused and I asked hin why he was confused." Woohyun started. "And?" Sungjong asked not aware that they stopped. "He asked me how to get a guy who already has someone. I told him he has the body just use the brains. And he did. He followed my insturctions." Woohyun paused letting the tears stream down her face. "But I never knew that guy was myungsoo." Songjong's mouth dropped open. He wanted to be mad at Woohyun he really did but... he just didn't feel it in him. "Woohyun..." Sungjong started. "No no no no no. Jongie it's okay if you hate me I should expect it. I don't know why I took this long to-" Woohyun was cut off when he felt thin arms wrap around his waist. "Sungjongie? Are you alright?" Woohyun asked curiously. "Hyungn... I'm not mad at you. Hell I don't even feel a tinge of anger. But I am glad you told me. Besides I hadn't even remembered about the 'incident' till today. Oh and sunggyu hyung is still expecting a second date." Sungjong gave Woohyun another hug before he made his way to back to the sidewalk to get to Dongwoo's house. Woohyun looked at the retreating figure. "Jongie... I'm glad... I bet you can make someone I know happy." He then made his way home. "SUNGJONGIE!!!!!" Dongwoo started. "Dongwoo hyung." Sungjong said smiling. In the last two days that sungjong had been here with his dino hyung had been great. "Tch... whatever. Anyways sungjong... I thought I should tell you someone else will be miving in with us and they will be here in a month." Dongwoo said looking into his chocolate orbs. "Really in a month why that long?" Sungjon asked his eyebrow raising. "Well... he has been in and out of busan doing projects with other companies that have been keeping him out of the for about 3 months now. Dongwoo rubbed his neck. "So you mean to tell me that someone will move in with us and we won't really see him? " "Yeah......... sungjong don't you feel awkward " "No. Not really I've moved on and foundother things that make me happy, Dino hyung sungjong started. "Sungjong I'm your HYUNG." Dongwoo commented. "Your right. Hyung, would you like to come with me to the cafè, for a cup of coffee." Sungjong said smiling like an idiot(or absolutely adorable in dongwoo's eyes). "Tch... I guess. Now hurry up jongie." Dongwoo smirked as he huffed in anger.."_________________________________________ Myungsoo smirked evilly. "I'm coming for you sungjong you may not know it yet but once you see me you'll run into my arms without a doubt." "Myungsoo stop talking to yourself it's freaky!" Mrs. Kim scolded. "Hn." Suzy agreed silently. "Myungsoo... you need to train if your even gunna make 3rd seat material for the police department." Mr.kim said frustratingly. Instead of getting better myungsoo was slowly getting worst. "Myungsoo-shii..." A soft shy voice cut through practice. Myungsoo mentally groaned. Ever since the 'incident' sungyeol has become really unstable. "Sungyeol get out of here I'm training." Ichigo huffed gripping gun tighter. "I'll see you tonight." Sungyeol said seductively. Or what would've been had myungsoo not tuned him out. ------------------------------------ short in my opinion but yea soo here you i dont really think this is my best or just simply is not my best at all sorry for not update I've been having a writer's block.