moving on and finally meeting

I moved on so be happy you have HIM
Sungjong looked through the window wide eyed. "Myungsoo... how... why..." sungjong was at lost for words at what she was seeeing... myungsoo and sungyeol were... doing the dirty. "I guess you made your choice myungsoo." Sungjong said smiling sadly the tears streaming down his face with no hesitation. He took one last look then went back to his house. He knocked even though she knew she didn't have to. "Jongie? Why are you knocking?" Mrs.kim asked but she quickly shut when she noticed the tears on his face. "Sungjongie What happened!" Mrs.kim exclaimed embracing sungjong in a comforting hug. "N-nothing mr.kim... I'll be leaving today though... I'm sorry if I was ever a bother." Sungjong said slipping away from the hug and quickly running to myungsoo's room. He sloppily wrote a note then grabbed everything he's ever had and made his way down stairs again. "Sungjong... are you really leaving?" Mrs.kim asked her face grim. "Yeah... I'm sorry mrs.kim... you were a really great mother.... but somethings have to end." Sungjong said embracing mrs.kim in a hug. He graciously returned. "Child were are you going?!" Mr.kim asked walking in on the heart breaking sight. "I'm sorry mr.kim..." sungjong gave mr.kim a hug and quietly slipped a piece of paper in his hand. "Good bye... mr. And. Mrs.kim you were like the parents I never had... I will miss you." Sungjon said wiping the tears away. "jongie wait!" A 3 year old yelled. Sungjong paused mid-turn. "Yes?" "Take it... I want you to have it." The 3 year ols said handing her a limited edition pororo doll. "Thank you suzy. I'll be sure to visit... promise." And with that sungjon broke into a run his pororo duffle bag clutched tightly along with her new pororo doll. "Hi I would like on ticket to busan." Sungjong demanded. "Ah! Yes here yoy are sir. Said a young man. Sungjong took the ticket and went to go sit down. As he wait for his train to get here sungjong took this time to let all the tears fall. "'Who can I tell... woohyun would KILL him... sunggyu would murder him then bring him back to life and do it again... DONGWOO!'" with that thought in mind sungjong silently made her way to his train and opened the door without even caring if he was yelled at by the train coducter. What he found instead was surprising. A older boy sitting up on the yellow couch sleeping. Awwww soo cute sungjong thought.________________________________________ the older boy was awoken from his nap by a small snore he was about to yell shut up but he saw it was a young pretty boy."Mmmm I'll let him , he looks so peaceful and cute. And with that the older went back to his nap._________________________________________ "Sir wake up." Said someone in a surprisingly soft voice. " I'm sorry if I disturbed your nap... sir but we will be ariving soon" said the train conducter. "Ohh yes i forgot thank you for informing me" said songjong. And with that the train conducter left. Sungjong sighed and before he knew it the trqin had stopped at its distination.He got up and grabbed his bag, but before he left he went to go wake up the older boy sitting across from him. "Ummmm sir... the train has stopped... you have to get up now songjong said. "The older boy woke up a bit too fast that made him fall on top of sungjong causing sungjong to hold back a moan. Ummm sir can you get up please your kinda crushing me. Oh I'm sorry I woke up a bit to fast said the older boy. Its okay said sungjong. Im Lee Howan but you can call me hoya said the older boy. And I am Lee Sungjong said sungjong with a smile. Well sungjong it was nice of you to wake me up but I have to get going oh and it was nice meeting you I hop to see you around hoya said with a big grin and walkes of the train. He's nice sungjong thiught. Well time to go to dongwoo hyung's place sungjong said out loud._________________________________________ Myungsoo ran a hand through his hair. Did he and sungyeol just do that? He didn't even remember why he did it. He quietly walked back to his house it was barely nine in the morning so why were all the lights out? Myungsoo sighed. He would have to lie to sungjong why he was late. He smiled. Sungjong just the sound of his name made him smile. ""If you loved him so much why'd you hurt him?" "He heard his self consionus said. And in all truthfulness myungsoo didn't know the answer. He entered his house and switched on the lights. He was surprised at what he saw. Everything was clean. But there was no plate on the table or a note saying "'Sorry you missed breakfast here's some leftover'" instead he found a couple of pillows that looked horrible some had wet spots while others looked scrunched up. "What happened?" He asked himself. Ignoring the oddity he walked into his room. Everything looked like it was in the right place. "Sungjong I'm home." Myungsoo called out semi-quietly. When he didn't even here any small sleeping breath's he began to look around. Nothing that belonged to sungjong was there. Instead he came face to face with an envelope sitting quietly on his desk. All it said was "To Myungsoo". He opened it up and his eyes widened with what he saw. "Myungsoo... I know what you did. And here I thought I was lucky to be the one to go out with you. And I thought you were different. But apparently not. You had the nerve to go behind my back and do what you did! You didn't even bother to break up with me before it happened. Goodbye myungsoo," "Sungjong" And underneath was a picture of "what" he and sungyeol were doing._________________________________________ "He's not the only one who knows." A voice came behind him. Myungsoo jumped but turned around abruptly and came face to face with his dad. "D-dad. What are you doing here? And were is mom and suzy?" Myungsoo asked. "Well I took them over to train staion because mom AND suzy wouldn't stop crying. Even I was showing my own way of sadness myungsooo. But your lucky. They don't know why he left only I do. And dongwoo told me to give this to you. He said not to come after sungjong and that he told sunggyu and woohyun. Sungjong doesn't know." Mr.kim said his voice hard.. "I really cared about him myungsoo. Theyboth did. Suzy even gave him, her most prized possesion. The limited pororo your mom got her. And making you MOTHER cry. You screwed up myungsoo." And with that mr.kum turned and left.. Myungsooo sighed. "What have I done?"