Chap 2: The first Meeting

Sunshine in my... It's you

 

 

 

 

As usual, Kyuhyun got out of bed lazily to prepare to go to school. He’s still sleepy because last night he stayed up late to fight with his laptop. Starcaft always attracted him. Go down to the house, the dining table has been prepared as waiting for him. Kyuhyun sat down at the table and had breakfast slowly, next to the old butler and a maid was standing looking at him.

 

“How is the breakfast today?” The butler asked.

 

Kyuhyun was calm as usual, replied: “It’s okay. You don’t need every day to ask me that questions.”

 

The butler said:”But if you don’t fine, i and that servants will be rebuked.”

 

Kyuhyun put his chopsticks down, his hands against each other on the table, looked up at the butler. “Don’t worry! My health, I can take care of. Moreover, they are not here, you’re too principles.”

 

Kyuhyun had moved out over two years because he wanted to be independent and want more comfort. And both Mr.Cho and Mrs.Cho agreed but on the condition that he must let his butler and maid to be with, they will sometimes come to check his work. Kyuhyun agreed and he thought he willn’t  bother anymore because he didn’t live with them. But Kyuhyun didn’t expect that who trouble him, wasn’t them but was the old butler hair with two colors.

 

 

 

Ding Dong ~~~~

 

 

The door bell rang. Needless to think, Kyuhyun knew it’s who. Every morning, that three weido people came to his house.

 

“Sir! Your friends came.”

 

The maid entered from the door, followed by three friends or exactly three weirdo man Kyuhyun mentioned.

 

“Hi dear big brother! Today give us a lift.”

 

Donghae said and grinned as it is too ordinary. Eunhyuk was no different donghae, grinning as soon as Kyuhyun just eyed him. Meanwhile, Siwon quite opposite, very calm as usual, sat down on the sofa. Now they just saw the corner of Kyuhyun’s lips curved.

 

“You always hicthhike the others so don’t say only today or tomorrow.”

 

A statement from Kyuhyun was gently but enough to make smile on anyone disappeared. Donghae immediately responded:

 

“What is always! It’s just a few days the car is damaged.”

 

Kyuhyun kept eatring calmly.

 

“Oh! It’s not every day but from day 1st to day 29th.”

 

The result is not hard to guess that Donghae was knocked out. Donghae can’t say a word.

 

 

 

 

Finally, they went to school, all four of them walked along the hall to class in the admiration of many people.  Everyone gradually drifted to two side to give way for them. They are still going and doesn’t bother to those around them.

 

“This morning we must learn with teacher Kang again.” Eunhyuk upset.

 

“Why don’t he teach other subjects?  Anyday have him as that day I fell asleep.”

 

Donghae is also same. Meanwhile, Siwon said nothing, still cold as usual. But Kyuhyun just yawn because of the battle Starcaft in last night, it led to the lack of sleep. Till he touched something so soft, or rather it’s a girl, Kyuhyun wake up, eyebrows start reflexively narrowed and looked down.

 

The sunshine in  the morning as coated lightly in the thin figure of the girl is bending down to pick up the book, soft brown hair kept floating, clear down follow her movements, white skin feel become transparent in the sun light. It’s so dazzling. Kyuhyun felt in front of him at this time not a girl but an angel, an angel of sun shine. Kyuhyun is still silly looking.

 

The people around quietly waiting like panicking for that girl. Finally girl’ve picked up already the book and adjust glasses before bowing with him as apology and passed him quickly. Kyuhyun turned around, looked at the figure has touched him, she’s running in a hurry. She doesn’t know who he is. How could she go so easily?

 

Everyone looked up in curious: Who is this girl? She doesn’t know: who she just hit. Why it so easily? All eyes gradually sticked in her but she kept calm and run as that’s normal. Another girl ran to her with anxious face. Kyuhyun heard the name,it sure that the name of the one he had bumped before. Then the last image Kyuhyun saw that they ran worrily and disappeared into the crowd. She has disappeared. Everythinglike go back to the original position. People around  follow their reflections, which said that they should prevend as they don’t know anything. And they did, go back the class quickly as nothing happened.

 

“Hae! Today, he saw his love!” Eunhyuk teased. Donghae also follow his word.

 

“Hyukie! It’s not he see his love. But it’s rather that he love in the first sight.”

 

Told then both laughed like crazy. It’s a long time they don’t see Kyuhyun become a fool like that. They’d take advantage to tease Kyuhyun. Siwon today saw a little joy in joke of Donghae and Eunhyuk, patted Kyuhyun shoulder.

 

“Oh! Big brother of us also saw love.”

 

Kyuhyun turn back and didn’t bother to notice them, only threw them words:

 

“Nonsense!”

 

Kyuhyun walked and muttered: “Her name’s Yoona!” The corners of his lips curled up, revealed his own half-smile, smile makes those around felt cold in spine.

 

The four of them continued walking in the hallway to get into class. Just came, Kyuhyun quickly sat down in the chair and bury his head on the table to sleep.

 

“Kyu ah! Pay you this design.”

 

Spokesperson is none other than Shim Changmin,the president of Kyuhyun’s class. Yesterday, the teacher has marked completely that graphic designs and asked Changmin returned to everyone. Today Changmin must return to each of these like that. And he knew clearly that Kyuhyun would burry his head on the table to sleep. So hee ran quickly here to return it. Kyuhyun has not raised his head, eyes closed:

 

“Can you help me put in my locker?”

 

“Oh! It’s okay, I’ll…” Changmin returned to his seat as the teacher just entered the class. Kyuhyun sleep on the table, don’t mind to the presence of his teacher. The teacher just shook his head and came the table to start the session ...

 

 

 

 

 

Corridor Department of Architecture at the break.

 

 

 

Yoona hug the book went next Sooyoung after both them got out of the clinic. Their face is still a bit worried because just happened. Yoona turned to Sooyoung.

 

“Did you know that you made me so worry? Suddenly you told Sunny faint. I thought he was serious illness.”

 

“She fainted just because of stomachache . I don’t know she’s weak like that.”

 

“Hazz! It’s okay. Anyway, she’s fined.”

 

Said then Yoona opened the book on hand to read what was interrupted for a long time. Sooyoung sighed when s saw the sight. She was tired of seeing Yoona keep burying her face at those books. But there is no way to prevent but quietly accepted it.

 

Rarely they walk on this corridor for it’s too far away from their classes. But today they must run to the clinic so they walked this corridor, hallway Department of Architecture, where have Yoona’s crush. The scene a guy standing put the document into the locker accidentally appeared in front of Sooyoung’s eyes.

 

“Yoong! Your Crush!”

 

Changmin’ve finally put it in the locker. Close the locker, he has turned to prepare back to class and saw a girl who was standing in front of him with a smile and a letter in her hand. Needless to say, they also knew what í going to happen. He’s confessed again. Although it’s not as much as Kyuhyun, but he still has many admirers. For example, this is the situation here.

 

That image was closer in Yoona’s eyes She can’t bear anymore. Gripping Sooyoung’s wrist causing Sooyoung scream in pain but Yoona didn’t still stop, grip tightly more. Her eyes never left the two people in front of her.

 

“Changmin ah! I like you for a long time. Can you be my boyfriend?”

 

 

Changmin’s attitude is completely different than Kyuhyun. Not cool, not cruel, not crumbling others as Kyuhyun. Changmin is very gently. He smiled lightly.

 

“I’ll be glad to add a friend. But that ... I’m so sorry!” Changmin slightly bowed and turned to back the class.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widened in surprise. Or rather admired. The reaction’s completely different with the cold blood one, Cho Kyuhyun. If she is denied with that way, she would have no way regret to confess. Now, Yoona release the wrist of her best friend. Her face was comfort and not stress anymore.

 

“Aw! You bruised my hand.” Sooyoung moaned while masaging her wrist. But response her, it’s just ignore from Yoona. It caused angry from Sooyoung.

 

“Yah!”

 

Yoona didn’t bother wasting a second to care about the high girl next to her. Yoona sighed.

 

“He refused…”

 

 

“… Furtunate!”

 

 

 

 

 

♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥