Chap 1: The Beginning

Sunshine in my... It's you

 

 

 

 

 

 

As daily, everyone start leaving the school. Yoona also follow them to leave off. Suddenly, someone called Yoona from behind:

 

“Yoona!”

 

Yoona turned her head back. Two rows of the white flowers still quietly dropped, the sunshine of afternoon gently shone down, accidentally makes images of the guy, who went calmly to her with a smile, to become more sparkling than on her eyes. Moreover, it’s her crush in three years. Somewhere in Yoona suddenly melted, her heart beaten strongly ... His image is more and more closer ...

 

“Changmin, you called me?”

 

“Yes. Who I just call, it’s you.”

 

“So, why do you find me?”

 

Changmin looked deep into doe eyes of Yoona and a smile appeared on his lips.

 

“Can you be my girlfriend?”

 

Very light, it felt like the wind was over but Yoona heared it very clearly. Do Things she wish to come with her gently and simply like this? Her doe eyes has been filled with water, tears began to drop from Yoona’s eyes. Changmin worried:

 

“Are you okay? Why must you cry? If you don’t like, you can consider…”

 

“I agree.”

 

He thought that Yoona would refuse but  she agree. Corner of his lips again draw a smile. This is the moments have been waiting for so long.

 

“Thank you…”

 

Yoona smiled back. Suddenly her eyes seems to close as soon as the lips of Changmin is getting close to her thin and crimson lips...

 

 

 

 

Ring~~~ Ring~~~ Ring~~~ 

 

 

 

The familiar alarm in every morning rang next to her ears. All disappeared, Yoona started back to the present, she was lying in blankets beside the book, which she still not finish. Yoona sat up, now here she was aware of it all, last night she stayed up until nearly 1A.m to read that book. She has been awakened too early. Moreover it also ruined her nice dream.

 

“Ash!!! The damn Alarm-Clock!”

 

Yoona’s off alarms then threw it to the ground, it keeps rolling till rolling to the foot of the person who has just entered the room. Yuri picked up to check it, and then looked at her sister.

 

“Waeyo? What fault is it?” Uttered then, Yuri went to the edge of the bed and put it back the old location.

 

“It ruined my sweet dream.” Yoona lied down on the bed, full of irritated.

 

“That girl! Wake up! You’ll late for school, get up to wash your face.” Yuri took her hand to pull her out the blanket. “Come on! Food’ll be cold now.”

 

“Food!” She sat up and run straight into the bathroom. Essentially empty stomach since last night till now just listen to that word, it kept gnawing her stomach. Yuri just watched her sister run to the bathroom, Yuri shook her head depressed. She don’t know when Yoona’ll become adult.

 

A moment later, when Yoona finished cleaning as well as fully prepared everything to go to school. She opened the door to step down, don’t forget to take the glasses lying on the desk to wear on and grabbed the book, which she read last night.

 

“Unnie! What will we eat?” Yoona walked down the stairs and go straight to the table. Sitting down and stared at her sister. Yuri’s busy in the kitchen, later brought out two plates of eggs.

 

“Bread with eggs.”

 

“Again!” Yoona sighed depressed, look eggs disk before the face. For more than a week, every morning she eat eggs, it made her was afraid as seeing it.

 

“ Let’s eat. Tomorrow she will do something else. Okay?”

 

Yoona nodded  like a child who has been given candy. Two months, she and Yuri had moved here two months. This is the house where my parents had rented for her and Yuri to go to the school easily because the distance from home to school is quite farther than here, Living here will help saving time.  But perhaps, the activities she has adapted up to it.

 

 



 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

“Today, Why doesn’t you accompany with Khun-oppa?” Yoona asked as her eyes still not left the book in her hand. Currently, she and Yuri are sitting on the bus, basically she often walk. But today it’s late so she took the bus for a little faster. Now, Yuri’s sitting, against her chin on her hand and lean on the window.

 

“Oh! So beautiful!”

 

Yoona frowned and turned to look at her sister. She is asking for that question. Why it have beautiful in here.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Simply I want to go with you.”

 

“He’s so handsome. If I don’t have boyfriend, I’ll…” Yuri’s still daydreaming, engrossed in looking at the figure who sat in the parked car waiting for the green light. Yoona shook his head and asked:

 

“Unnie! Do you know him?”

 

Yuri just looked back after the question of her sister, surprise in her face.

 

“Don’t you know him? You learned more than two months so why you don’t know anything.”

 

Yoona seems none of care, continue to be attentive to the book on her hand.

 

“Don’t know.”

 

“Surname’s Cho.”

 

“Unfamiliar.”

 

“Name’s Kyuhyun.”

 

“So, How ? I need to remember him?”

 

Yoona showed her innocent face again, doe eyes hidden behind the big glasses. It became more and more glitter. Yuri suddenly only want to tear Yoona’s eyes out and put into her pockets to keep it for her own. But it’ll be pitiful for her sister.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t need to know. Knowing, it’ll just suffer for yourself.”

 

Right. Drag in this person is not good. Fans not redundant but the hate is not lack. Well, it’ll be better than when Yoona just don’t know about him.

 

“Why did you wear this glasses? So ugly. You aren’t as beautiful as me. Though you wore that, it still same.” This words didn’t mean to attack the little heart of her dear sister. But she want to update Yoona’s brain. She don’t understand why Yoona like to hide herself under that glasses.

 

Yoona eyed Yurri, smiled lightly:

 

“Simply, I feel comfortable in it.”

 

“Well, it depend you. You can do something if you want. I’ll not force you.”

 

Yuri sighed. She disliked being forced and she knew Yoona same that, only let Yoona do whatever she likes.

 

 

A later,  the bus stopped. Finally coming to the school. Yoona closed the book, walked quickly out of the bus with her sister. Bye with Yuri then Yoona rush to the class like racing, didn’t bother to pay attention on the surroundings. Walked into the classroom as soon as  the bell just rang.

 

“Too lucky! Jusst in time.” Yoona hugs that book, runs to the empty seat next to Sooyoung. She’s glad, grateful to the god by caring about her. If she’s punished to standing outside. She don’t know how to hide her face by feeling ashamed. Sooyoung followed Yoona’s figure till Yoona sat down beside her. Sooyoung spoke up:

 

“Bookworm! Why do you come late today?”

 

“It’s nothing except getting up late.” Yoona put the book on the table, gasped.

 

Well then, the loaf of bread in the morning is done. The race earlier had destroyed a tiny piece of bread in her stomach. Her belly started demand resting during class. But the god cared her again, time have passed fastly. Finally time to eat has come.

 

Sunny, the friend from the table in front of her, turn down to see Yoona and Sooyoung, grined:

 

“Come on! Go eating!”

 

Thought they only started making friends after just admission, but all three seem to fit. So they still often go together. Yoona just said a word “umh” and bent down to rearranged her notebook then quickly came along with Sooyoung and Sunny to cafeteria.

 

 



 

 



 

 



 

 

The cafeteria today still same as usual, it’s chaotic and crowded, don’t have any little bit of space. Although all three bought the food but the seat ...

 

“Yoong! Little sister! In here!” The voice rang out quickly into noisy space but Yoona’s too familiar with this call. It’s sister. Yoona smiled and motioned for Sooyoung and Sunny followed her. Yoona head toward her sister. It’s very lucky because it still have space enough for three people. Yoona greeted Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Nickhun, who are sitting next to her sister, because all they were older than her. And Sooyoung and Sunny did too. Finally, Yoona’s eatten. Yuri sat beside and looked her little sister.

 

“I’m afraid that you can’t  buy rice so I’ve already bought this. If you aren’t still full, you can eat this.” Said then She smiled before continuing her serving. Yoona nodded because the hungry is coming and ’s always full of rice. She can only nod.

 

Everyone didn’t say anything but focus on their servings. Accidentally the image of a girl with long, silky black hair loose over her shoulder, who just passed through the table, drew the attention of Sooyoung. Sooyoung suddenly looked up and uttered:

 

“Look that way! The movie’s going…”

 

Sooyoung still stick to the sight in front of her. Everyone now has follow the eyes of Sooyoung. It just have Yoona isn’t interested. Sooyoung dragged hardly Yoona’s wrist.

 

“Watching for a moment!. It’s not easy to see this scene. If you watch it, i’ll give you a free hamburger.”

 

Yoona looked up. “Promise!”

 

Everything stopped. The noisy air was no longer. It seems that everyone is interested in this great scene. That girl is Kim Hye Eun, the belle of art department, was holding the letter and head straight to the dining table at the center position, which have been separated because the owner was sitting there, Cho Kyuhyun and three people sitting next to him. The man next to Kyuhyun with longish brown hair is Lee Donghae. And the one was sitting and yawning, is Lee Hyuk Jae, but he always likes to be known as Eunhyuk. And the rest is the last in the table, his face looks very friendly but actually inside him, isn’t also less cold than Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon. No one dared to venture near it for fearing the cold air from them. Just thinking of  them, it’s enough to see cold behind the back. Much less standing in front of them.

 

That girl kept to go with full of confidence step by step, every step is closer.

 

“Does anyone bet anything for her?” Jessica sat and observered from the begin. Turning back to ask. But nobody cared to answer, focused on the scene. Yuri suddenly uttered but her eyes still fixed on that girl.

 

“Bet? For her, losing is sure. I’m not fool. I don’t need thinking, I still knew what will happen.”

 

“Maybe this time is different? After all, she’s still the belle.” Jessica kept saying.

 

“Are you dreaming?”

 

Meanwhile Yoona still stared at, it’s simple that making a observation. Because her brain didn’t have any thoughts about the scene in front of her. Finally the nervous moment came. Now, The girl is standing in front of Kyuhyun, but he did not mind. His hands are helding his beloved PSD. In all other positions, placement of this table is nearest to the scene. From the perspective of the table, where Yoona was sitting, she could see clearly details and the actions going on.

 

 

 

5 seconds ...

 

 

10 seconds ...

 

 

30 seconds…

 

 

And a minute passed.

 

 

All paused. She still stood with a grin in her lips.

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa!” Her voice is as sweet as candy, but it make the listener can’t help but shiver. Kyuhyun’s hands still click and click, his eyes fix on the PSD. It’s take more moments, she’s still standing there. Three the rest of the table looked at all from the moment she steps here. They also began to bother but still very curious. Looking back the one, who have icy attitude. Donghae called:

 

“Kyu!”

 

Kyuhyun after hearing, turned to look at the three of them before put the PSD down, looked up at the one standing in front of him. As seeing Kyuhyun looked up, he smiled again:

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa! I really like him. Please, Take my heart.”

 

Saying, she bowed and held the letter in her hand towards Kyuhyun. That action is familiar but It shocked everyone in the school cafeteria. She demeaned herseft by him even though she’s Belle. While Kyuhyun’s still apathetic, without any reaction, emotionless. Just get up, didn’t bother to look at her anymore:

 

“Who are you? I don’t know you.”

 

Then Kyuhyun took the PSD and left the cafeteria. Following him of course it’s  the other three. They same too, calmly walked.

 

Oh God! The Cafeteria started chaotic… Anyway, she’s also Belle why he can treat badly with the beauty like that. Refuse need  a little polite… He’s devil, so evil… Don’t have many mercy with the womankind.

 

Somewhere, hearing the curse: “He’s crazy. A girl like that so he refused. I don’t know where he put his eyes. Oh! What a shame!” Again a voice rang out: “Beauty? She didn’t match with Kyu-oppa at all. Deserved!” Sounds are more and more chaotic, murmurs are louder. She now knows what happened. Cover the face, she rush out of the cafeteria. It don’t have to say that tears soak her face.

 

Yoona watched all. She just blinked, didn’t  quite understand what just happened. Everything seems to happen so fast. It caused both the viewer and the performancers are amazing. Sooyoung turned to look at everyone, sighed:

 

“I feel sorry for her too! The Belle must suffer this ashamed scene.”

 

Yuri’s very calm, views her fingers.

 

“Nothing’s pitiful! That is the price she must pay. Belle of school doesn’t dare do anything, much less she was just a tiny belle of the art department. It’s the price she had to pay for her arrogant.”

 

Hearing then Everyone now just nodded. Yoona now understood, began to react:

 

“Love have to give and then get back. He has nothing, had love but don’t appreciate it. It is true that the fans nothing. He’s a bastard have nothing!”

 

“Little sister! What are you just saying?” Yuri surprised. Normally, Yoona rarely say anything but today she declared that words. Probably thanks to influence of the books.

 

By this time, the bell rang. So lunch time passed. People regret to back class, they want to keep sitting here to enjoy the atmosphere before.

 

The noise kept lower and lower... the atmosphere’s back to the beginning, quiet and silent...

 

If it’s not mention to the movie in the lunch, it can consider today just same with another days passing smoothly ...

 

 

 

 

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥    ♥    ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥    ♥

 

 

 

Anyeonghaseyo!

 

And thank you so much for reading and subcribing my fic…

I’m really happy as seeing my fic, which was expected by many people like that…

Althought this is my second fic, but I’m still afraid that I’ll dissapoint everyone. Because I still considered myself like a newer…

But I’ll try my best to give everyone nice chaps… =)

Thank you again and now, enjoy first chap… :D
 

And Don’t forget subscribe and comment for it :")

 

P/s: Thank you so much unnie kyutee91 for support me... ;))