the start and the end of it

Love will just hurt you more [one-shot]

Like always I wake early in the morning to go to school. When I enter in the class I saw a strange guy that I never saw. He looked so sad, I wanted to talk to him but I didn’t want to because I don’t like talking to someone but I wanted to know why he looked so sad. I went to my seat and the teacher enter the class and he introduce the Stanger his name is Kim leeteuk he came from a M.I.T a school of nerd like I am, I was asked by the school if I wanted to go there but I refuse to because I wanted to have a normal life. The teacher asks me to show him the school, so I did. While I showed him the school I asked him why did he look so sad and he didn`t answer. I wanted to know why? So I’ll ask him every day. Each day I asked him why he looked sad. One day he told me why he told me he lost his parent and he loved them so mush and then he cried. So I told him that it is not has badly has me because I have parent but they don`t care about me he feel sorry so since then we become friends I started to have some feeling. after 2 month I confess to him and he accept after two years my mom and dad came to me and told me that I am engaged with someone then I scream to them that they engage me with someone I don’t know who it is and then i told them that I will married someone already they were shock and then I run to my room and take my stuff and went to leeteuk house I have the key so I’d just enter like this but then I heard noise from is room and I went to his room to know what it was and then a saw him with this girl sleeping together and then I went to the house and  accept their engage and apologize  to them. So this is how my horrible life will continue....

 

 

 

comment plz !!!! :)