Chef's Kiss' Kiss

Chef's Kiss' Kiss

And then it happened. The kiss. It was just a slight touch between two pairs of lips and it only lasted for half a second, but it happened. And at that moment he knew. Dongho knew he was in love with Kevin. He already thought he liked Kevin more than his other Hyungs from the very beginning. Or better said, he liked Kevin in an other way. But the kiss made him realize that it was something else. Something more. It was love.

It was a few months back when they filmed that certain episode of Chef’s Kiss. The episode where Dongho and Kevin kissed. Dongho thought that the feelings, the feelings he had towards Kevin, would be temporarily, but he was wrong. The feelings had only gotten stronger in those few months. It wasn’t just a crush, he was sure it was real love. After the kiss, Dongho was afraid of getting close to Kevin. Afraid of touching him. Afraid of the fact that Kevin could notice something. He had abandoned Kevin a bit, because he didn’t want Kevin to know. It was Dongho’s secret. The one secret he wouldn’t share with anybody.

----

‘Dongho-ya~’ Dongho heard a voice call, somewhere far away, even though the lips moved not too far from his ear. ‘Get up, you sleepyhead!’ a well-known voice said. It was Alexander.

Dongho slowly opened his eyes. One pair of eyes stared back into his own eyes.

‘Hyung,’ Dongho whined. He yawned. ‘Why in the hell are you waking me up?’ he moaned softly and pulled the sheets over his head, but it didn’t take long before Alexander pulled them off of him. ‘We are going to a Theme Park, remember?’ Alexander said with a bright smile.

‘I don’t want toooo,’ Dongho moaned. He hated Theme Parks, since he didn’t like the fast rides, like rollercoasters. ‘We are going and you are going with us and that’s final. So get up and get dressed.’ Alexander ordered him and he left.

Instead of getting up, Dongho pulled the sheets over his face again and closed his eyes. It didn’t take him long to fall asleep again. Only a few minutes later the soft voice of Kevin woke him up.

‘Dongho-ya, please get up.’ he said. The voice made Dongho’s heart melt.

He opened his eyes and he bit his lower lip. Why is he doing this to me? Just leave me alone, please. Dongho thought, but of course, he didn’t say anything. The sheets got pulled off of his face and the bright face of Kevin appeared. Kevin smiled at Dongho. Dongho smiled back, but the smile was awkward. His heart was thumping rapidly and his body heat was rising. He softly bit on his lower lip, again.

‘We are leaving in half an hour, so please get up and—‘ Kevin couldn’t finish his sentence. As fast as he could, Dongho got up and left the room. He ran into the bathroom as quickly as possible. He couldn’t be in the same room as Kevin. He just couldn’t. Everytime when he was in the same room as Kevin, especially when they were alone, Dongho just wanted to scream that he loved him, but obviously he didn’t want that to happen.

 

After some time, Dongho finally left the bathroom. His hair fixed. He went to his bedroom. Luckily, Kevin had left his room. He got himself dressed and after that he went to the kitchen.

‘Ah! You’re finally awake.’ Eli said and rolled his eyes while grinning. ‘Even though we’re used to you not being able to get out of your bed, it’s really annoying sometimes,’ Soohyun said.

‘I know, I know,’ Dongho murmured. He wasn’t really paying attention. His mind was full of Kevin’s bright face and voice. ‘We are leaving in 5 minutes, so get something to eat and then we’ll go,’ Kibum said, while he was packing his back. Dongho made a simple sandwich and took a bite. It wasn’t anything special, but it was edible.

‘Let’s go!’ Eli yelled.

They all left the building and got in one big car. Of course, Dongho had to sit next to Kevin. They drove off.

‘Aren’t you excited?’ Kevin asked him with the same bright smile he always had around his lips. Dongho swallowed a piece of bread, but it went the wrong way. He coughed like crazy. He felt a hand pet his back, which was Kevin’s hand, of course. ‘Are you okay, Dongho?’ he asked softly.

Dongho finally stopped coughing. It felt as though Kevin’s hand, which was resting on his back in the meantime, left a huge burn mark.

‘Are you okay?’ Kevin asked him again. Dongho inhaled and exhaled slowly. The hand on his back was killing him. ‘I’m okay, but don’t touch me,’ Dongho said, maybe a bit too harsh.

Kevin looked at him with a shocked face. ‘Oh.. yeah. Sure. I’m sorry,’ Kevin mumbled and took his hand back. Dongho hated himself for what he did to Kevin. The worst part was, he had acted like this towards Kevin since the kiss took place. He hated himself for it, but he couldn’t help it. He didn’t want Kevin to know what he felt for him.

After some time had passed they finally arrived at the Theme Park. They all got out of the car. ‘We’ll go buy the tickets,’ Kiseop said. Kiseop and Kibum left the group, so they could get the tickets.

Dongho looked around him. He finally laid eyes on Kevin. He bit on his lower lip. Why was he being such a to him? Kevin eventually looked back at him, which made Dongho look away. A deep sigh left is lips.

A bit later Kiseop and Kibum returned with the tickets. ‘Whoo~ Let’s go!’ Alexander exclaimed happily. The whole group went to the entrance en finally got inside.

‘Where shall we go first?’ ‘We should totally check that ride out,’ ‘I’m not going in something that’s scary, or anything,’ ‘But I want to, so we’ll go in such rides, too, Kiseop,’ All of them talked at the same time, but Dongho didn’t say anything. He didn’t really mind where they went, since he wasn’t going into any of the rides. He didn’t like them, anyway. ‘Why don’t we just walk this way and go in the rides we come across?’ Soohyun finally proposed. Everyone agreed.

They started walking around in the Theme Park. The group went into several rides, but Dongho hardly ever joined them. He didn’t really feel like going and they were with seven, so one of them had to go alone if he joined. The group was better off if he didn’t join them. That’s what Dongho thought, at least.

Eventually they came across a water slide. In each cart fitted eight people, meaning that there wouldn’t be an odd one out.

‘Dongho, you really need to join us on this one,’ Eli told him.

‘But I don’t wa—‘

‘You are going with us, whether you like it or not. It’ll be fun!’ Alexander said.

‘No, I really don—‘

‘Do it for me?’ Kevin asked and did his aegyo.

Dongho’s body heat was rising again. Of course, he couldn’t decline. ‘Okay, fine,’ he finally said. They all shouted and screamed happily.

They took place in the queue. Luckily it didn’t take long before it was their turn. One by one they got into the cart. Dongho was seated on the opposite side of Kevin. Not too long after they sat down, the ride started.

It took a while before they got back and, of course, Dongho was soaked. There wasn’t a single inch of dry clothing left. The others were wet as well, but not as badly as Dongho. Alexander laughed. ‘Of course you’re the one who’s soaking wet, the one person who didn’t want to go,’ he laughed.

‘Aissh,’ Dongho exclaimed.

‘Here, take my sweater,’ Kevin said and took off his sweater. He held it in front of Dongho. At first he wanted to decline, but it was rather cold, so he gladly accepted in the end. He put it on. Kevin's aroma filled Dongho’s nostrils. He took a deep breath.

‘Okay, where are we go—‘

‘Aigooo~ U-KISS!’ A group of girls appeared out of nowhere. A group of KISSMEs, apparently. They got asked for photos and autographs, which they did happily. They gave them their autograph and took photos with them.

‘Dongho-ssi, Kevin-ssi. Can I take a picture of you both together?’ a fan asked.

‘Ah, nae,’ said Kevin and smiled. Kevin put his arm around Dongho and smiled brightly. Dongho’s face turned red. It felt weird being so close to Kevin. Especially because it has been a long time since they had been this close, due to the fact that Dongho kept pushing Kevin away. He smiled and not too much later the picture was taken. Eventually the girls left, thanking them. Kevin and Dongho both waved at them.

They turned around to find that the others were gone. ‘Where are they?’ Kevin moaned. Oh, of course. Dongho had to be left alone with Kevin. Why did God hate him?

‘I don’t know,’ he murmured.

‘We should go look for them,’ Kevin proposed. Dongho only hummed and nodded.

The both of them started to walk, no idea where they were going.

‘So.. are you having fun?’ Kevin eventually asked him, since the silence was kind of awkward. Dongho only lifted his shoulders. He didn’t really feel like talking to Kevin.

‘Are you okay, Dongho?’ Kevin asked him.

Dongho looked up and saw Kevin's worried face. ‘I’m perfectly fine,’ he said, even though it wasn’t true. Kevin just nodded, but he didn’t really believe him. After around fifteen minutes they stopped.

‘We’re so lost,’ Kevin said.

‘I told you, we had to go right. That way we would’ve been by the entrance by now,’ Dongho said.

‘Oh, so now it’s my fault?’ Kevin asked him with raised eyebrows.

He didn’t know why, but Dongho felt mad. Mad at Kevin. Mad at him being the way he was, because that was the thing that made Dongho like him that much. ‘Yes, you should’ve listened to me,’ Dongho said rather harsh.

‘Yah! It’s not my fault!’ Kevin yelled and he folded his arms.

‘It is! You told that girl we would pose for the picture and that way we lost the others!’ Dongho said angrily.

‘Me? It’s not my fault! Seriously, Dongho, what the hell is wrong with you these days?!’ Kevin asked him.

‘What’s wrong with me?’ Dongho asked. His eyes slowly filled with tears. ‘You! That’s what’s wrong with me!’ He yelled.

‘Mworago?’ Kevin asked softly.

Dongho couldn’t take it anymore. Kevin had to know. ‘I love you, okay?! I loved since we kissed in Chef’s Kiss. I already liked you, but the kiss made me realize I love you, more than anything.’ Dongho told him softly. He stared at the ground. ‘I didn’t want you to know, because I was scared. Scared of the fact that you wouldn’t like me back or would hate me for liking a guy or rather, you. That’s why I’ve been acting like that. I thought that if I acted as if you didn’t exist, or anything, the feelings for you would go away, but they didn’t. And.. I just love you, okay?’ Dongho said. His voice became smaller and softer.

After a while he felt Kevin’s hand underneath his chin. Kevin gently forced Dongho to look at him. Dongho had no other choice but to look into Kevin’s beautiful eyes. A smile appeared on Kevin’s face.

‘I love you, too,’ he said softly with his bright voice.

And then it happened, again.

Kevin softly pushed his lips against the lips of Dongho.

 

---

So there it is!

I'm sorry if it's bad or anything, but I really tried my best.

I hope you liked it! c:

 

---

EDIT

I edited this story a bit, so that it was.. readable. I'm not really fond of this story, only the beginning of it, but well.. I didn't feel like deleting it, since apparently some of you did like the story c:

So.. to make it more bearable for myself I edited it a bit, haha ^-^ [There might still be some mistakes or whatever. I'm sorry for that.]

Anyways, thanks again for reading it! ^-^