Taeyeon, I Love You

One Generation

*Orange = Korean

Yuri's POV

Taeng was sitting on the edge of the stage, watching the boys goof around with each other around the seats of the arena. I saw how she looked mostly at Louis Oppa. 
"Taeyeon Unnie, why don't you just talk to him?" I asked sitting beside her.
"Because I'm lacking confidence." She pouted. I just had to make her feel loved by the man she loves. I hate seeing Taeyeon so depressed. It makes me think, what happened to our dorky kid leader?

"Taeng, you are a beautiful woman!! Go to Louis and talk to him. I know that he will fall for your dorky charms...everybody does!!" I tried to push her off the stage and towards Louis, but she didn't budge.

"Dorky charms! That's it! I'll have to seduce him with my dorky charms!!" She exlaimed, jumps off stage.
"Seduce?" I said, totally weirded out.
"Yeah, that doesn't sound right...I'm just make him think my dorkiness is irresistibly cute."
"Well, go now...he's alone." I turned her to face Louis' direction. The boys left to get snacks and stuff, Louis just sat in a seat and closed his eyes and tried to take a nap.

"But he's taking a nap..." Taeyeon resisted.
"Too bad, go!" I pushed her towards him, causing her to trip over some seats. 

Louis heard and opened his eyes and stood up to see what had happened. Taeyeon hopped up and brushed herself off.
"I'm fine!!" She shouted. She turned around and saw Louis staring at her with his smile. She suddenly went weak at her knees and used the seats for support. She walked slowly towards him and sat down when she got one row in front of him. He sat in the seat across from her and laid back.

I crossed my fingers hoping that this will go well. If I haven't told Taeng that she had her dorky charms, she would have been forever a stalker, watching him from a distance...hiding. She really has to get her confidence back.

Taeyeon's POV

I sat across Louis and watched him sit down as well.

"What brings you here stranger?" He asked.

"Stranger! I'm so sorry...my name is Taeyeon." I held out my hand for a hand shake, but he began to laugh.
"I wasn't really serious when I called you stranger, I know your name is Taeyeon. We've been touring together for over a month now." He chuckled. I blushed and took my hand back.

"Woops." I smiled sheepishly.

"You know Taeyeon, during this month, I've noticed how amazingly adorkable you are." Louis snickered.
"Really!" I smiled widely and cupped my hands under my jaw line. He smiled.
"Yes, you are very cute."
"He thinks I'm cute!" I called across the arena as I stumbled over to sit beside Louis.

"I've always wanted to tell you this, but I was too afraid you'd reject me when I told you." He began as he turned his body towards me.
"What is it?" I leaned in putting my hands around my ears and moved them one at a time to show him that I wanted to know. I heard him smile as he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Taeyeon, I love you."  He whispered.

I froze there, until I felt something warm press on my cheek and pull away slowly. Louis just said...he loves me.

"You l-l-love m-m-me?" I stuttered as I turned to face him, my hand slowly reaching to my cheek.
"Of course I do, I've loved you from the start, but it was impossible to get close to you because you would always be so shy and run away when you can. SO, I just thought I showed that I liked you and you didn't feel the same." He explained, blushing.

I took his face in my hands and brought his face close to mine. I pressed my lips on his softly and quickly.
"I love you too, Oppa!" I smiled. He reached for my wrist and placed my hands in his. He smiled widely and looked at me with loving eyes.
"I've always wanted to hear those words from you from day one." He whispered. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yah! Have you heard about Yuri liking Liam?" I suddenly asked.
"What?! She likes Liam!?" Louis sounded shocked.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" I asked.
"No! I thought she didn't like him, you know, because she rejected his kiss back on the plane."
"Well, she was scared she wouldn't be able to kiss him right. She has never kissed anyone before." I commented.

"This is great news!! I have always wanted to hook up my friends. Now, I can do it with Liam and Yuri. I have a plan, and it involves everyone in One Direction besides Liam, SHINee, F(x), and SNSD besides Yuri. We are going to get them together tonight." Louis stood up.
"Tonight!? But we won't have enough time." I pointed out.
"Yes we will! Just follow my lead, and let's go tell everyone else the same thing! Remember to tell them to keep it a secret from Liam and Yuri." He took my hand and took me to the others.

This will be good for Yuri, she'll finally be with someone she wants to be with; and that someone is Liam. He's perfect for her, and she's perfect for him. This is going to be the world's cutest couple!