How we Met....

A game that became reality

i had to admit i wasn't sure if i wanted to go to the party.. but therei wa getting ready.. i didn't know what to wear so i just threw a pink t- with black super tight skinny jeans ans my favorite pink sneakers.

after i was ready my dad drove me back to school,

i got out of the car & walked to the entrance where some of my friends where waiting,

we paid our tickets and got in.

Once we were in i saw MiNyu & ShinHye.

"anneyong!!!!" ShinHye waved smiling 

i smiled back and we hurried to the dance floor.

they both started dancing like crazy so i followed them, we were laughing and having a good time when i saw 2 really tall guys i've never seen before, they both walked toward us.

one was wearing a black long sleeve v-neck  t-shirt  with skinny jeans and back sneskers the other one was wearing a white hoddie with skinny jeans and white sneaker.

we were all dancing in a circle, when MiNyu pulled me close to the guy wearing the black t-shirt. i stopped dancing but he didn't seem to  mind in fact he pulled me closer and we started dancing.

"What's your name?" i finally had the nerve to ask him

"Kevin" he answered you know he was a men of few words but each one carried lots of weight.

" what class are you in? i've never seen you before."i asked

" i'm in your class.. maybe you've been too busy to see me.. " i was in shock when he said that

i felt kind of embarrased that i started blushing. he just smiled and we continued dancing.

when it was time for me to go i took my camera out.

"kevin .. amm mind if we take a pic?" i asked

"sure" he answered and pulled me close enough i could feel his cheek on my head. thank god he was looking at the camera and didn't see me blush...

 

 

 

IF YOU GUYS WANNA READ THE REST BETTER TELL ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHETER TO CONTINUE OR NOT