A mistake A lie

A game that became reality

"Hola hermosa"

"hey Antonio" i would say without even looking up from my book. I knew it was him, he was the only one who called me hermosa.

"i wanted to ask you something" he continued

"k, what is it?" i replied looking up from the book i was reading

"would you be my girlfriend?" he said.

i was in shock, i didn't know what to say, i wasn't thinking straight. i thought about it for about a minute or two, "i"ve only been here for a couple months having a boyfriend doesn't sound bad at all" after that i finally spoke.

"Yes i would love to be your girlfriend" i smiled 

"YES!!" he said smiling 

but something wasn't right.. something wasn't right at all...

That night i couldn't sleep at all. i could get it out of my head.. i had made a huge mistake, i had to fix this, i had to explain to him that i actually wasn't ready for a boyfriend.

i finally decided to tell him the next day.

"Hola MI hermosa" he said "trying to hug me.

" Yeah Antonio about that.. "

after i finished my story i could see that look in his face.. was it anger? saddest? maybe both. he just got up his chair and walked away from me.

I've always hated hurting people.. but it was better it was a relief to know i had been honest with him instead of lying to him. And there i was sitting in my chair lost in my thoughts then i felt tears streaming down my face..

after class i saw my friends mi nyu and shin hye.

"anneyong mariana" they said

"anneyong.."i said stil kind of sad about what had happened before.

"what happened?!?" mi nyu said

"i don't really know" i said

"well you gotta go home clean your face and get ready to partaah" shin hye said

"party? for what?" i said kind of confused

"it's the welcomeback school dance they do it every year.. it's going to be fun i bet you'll have fun and who knows you might find a cutie"

i laughed but who knew she was right...