Confessions

Loving a Monster

I couldn't help it. I needed to tell him what I really am.

 

We were heading out of the theater. I didn't even pay attention to the movies. 

 

"So..." 

 

"Umm, wanna go get something to eat?" asked L.

 

"Well...That's really nice of you but--"

 

"Come on, don't worry about paying."

 

"No, that's not--" I started but he already started walking to a Korean grill. How will I tell him???

 

As soon as L sat down, he started ordering a lot of stuff. "I'll have this," he pointed to something on the menu. "And this, and this, and this, oh! And kimchi. Hmm, make that 2 bowls of kimchi. I'd also like some drinks too...I'll have this, and this, and this."

 

"What would you like?" he asked me. 

 

"Umm....Kimchi," I answered.

 

The waiter left to get our food.

 

"L. I have a secret to tell you."

 

"Me too. I'll go first, so you will be more comfortable with telling me yours," he took a deep breath in. "I have a food problem.  Whenever I go out to eat, I have to order a lot of food. I don't know why, but I have this feeling inside me. It means that I MUST EAT."

 

"That feeling means you are obese," I said.

 

"Oh... Well, what's your secret?"

 

"I am a vampire."

 

We stared at each other for a couple of moments. "HARHARHAR! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!!" snorted L, laughing like crazy.

 

"No, I'm serious."

 

"Oh..."

 

_________________________________________________________________ 

 

Hope its okay so far.... Next update might be until Halloween or Thanksgiving.

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE