Date?

Loving a Monster

~~~~Your POV~~~~

I sat in my room, thinking about L. He was the first person ever to make me feel like this. Whenever I don't see him, my heart hurt. I just could not stop thinking about him. 

 

My phone rang and broke the silence. The caller ID was unknown. Nobody knew my phone number now, so who called me?

 

"Yobeseyo?" 

 

"I am looking for Park Hye Rin," a man voice said.

 

"That's me," I replied.

 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm L."

 

My heart started beating very fast again. "Oh, um h-h-hi L," I stuttered furiously. "H-h-how did y-you, uh...uh... g-get my n-n-number-r?"

 

"Oh, umm...uh......" 

 

"You wanna go out with me?" I blurted out. I covered my mouth with my hand. *Stupid! You are not a player now. What if he finds out what you used to be?* Stupid, I thought again. He doesn't even know I am a vampire.

 

"Umm, s-s-sure, I guess."

 

"So where do you want to go?"

 

"Uh, how about the movies? I could get us tickets," I blurted again. "At 7 on Sunday?"

 

"Okay, sounds good," he mumbled, and hung up.

 

~~~~~L's POV~~~~~

*I am the guy. I was the one who should've been asking HER out. And I was the one who was supposed to buy the tickets and all. What a gentlemen...* I thought and scoffed to myself.

 

 

~~~~Sunday~~~~

Yesterday, Hye Rin gave me her address, she said she didn't know how to drive.

 

I got to her house, or should I say, MANSION. I had no idea how rich she was. Her family must be really high in the companies.

 

Ding dong~~~

Even her doorbell sounded fancy.

 

A butler soon came to the door. "May I help you?" he asked, looking at me weirdly.

 

"Uhm, I am looking for Park Hye Rin?" I asked.

 

"Uh huh. And does Miss Park know you?" he asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Alright, come on in."

 

I took a step into the mansion and what I smelled was sickly sweet vanilla, just like her. And there was also a weird rotting smell too. I looked around at the sparkling white steps and glimmering designs of the mansion.

 

"Come this way," said the butler. He started up the big white staircase.

 

When we got to the top, he knocked on big french doors. 

 

"Miss Park, you have a visitor," he said.

 

"Arraso, I'll be right out," Hye Rin replied from inside.

 

The butler walked away and I was left staring awkwardly at the doors. 

 

Several minutes later, she came out looking beautiful and pure.

 

"Hi, sorry I took so long."

 

"That's okay. Ready?" I asked nervously, holding out my arm.

 

"Okay," she said, as she linked her arm around it.

 

~~Hye Rin's POV~~

L opened the door for me. What a gentleman, I thought dreamily.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry :| haven't updated for a while. We had exams, well they're over now! Except for finals :(