Dealing With Mr.Cho

A Gift From Above

 

Ok, so Wubukyu asked for a drabble about Mr.Cho giving his thanks to Siwon.
Well, this is how it turned out :p


“Siwon?

> Hey, baby ! Miss me already ? <

“Such a smug! My dad wants us to have a dinner out with him tonight”

> What? <

My face turns all shades of red just thinking of seeing Kyuhyun’s father after that incident.

> Why? <

“I don’t know. He asked and I said I’ll check with you. So are you free tonight?”

I can’t say no, can I? I mean I have to see him eventually. Now that Kyuhyun will be by my side and the fact that we’ll be dining in a public restaurant means he won’t scold me or anything, right?

“Wonnie? Still there?”

> Yes baby. Okay tonight <

“Great, I’ll let you know where and when later. Love you, bye”

Aaah I just hope everything goes well…

...

That night, my schedule took longer than I expected and so I told Kyuhyun to just meet me there. When I arrive, I take a deep breath before the waiter walks me to our table.

I can see Kyuhyun waving at me and when I stand in front of the table, Mr.Cho smiles at me while I bow at him. My face is red from embarrassment as I remember what happened that day, and so I avert my gaze to look at Kyuhyun because it always gives me courage when I see his beautiful face.

“Sit down, Siwon-ah”

He motions for me to sit next to Kyuhyun, which is right in front of him. Oh god, why can’t those images stay out of my head?

I keep my eyes on the table not daring to look up, and I can soon feel a hand squeezing mine under the table. I turn to look at Kyuhyun and when I see his smile, I’m once again ready to face whatever his father is going to say.

“I wanted to thank you for the tie”

Mr.Cho exclaims and I snap my head in his direction to see him actually smiling at me? So this dinner is to thank me? Not scold me for doing that thing in his house? Well that’s a relief.

“It’s nothing Abeonim. I’m just grateful to you for Kyuhyun”

I proudly say and he slowly nods his head while reading the menu. I tighten the grip on my baby’s hand while stealing a glance at him from the corner of my eye. Kyuhyun does the same and we share a smile.

“Better not do it under the table”

Suddenly Mr.Cho states and I choke on my own salvia. My breath hitches and Kyuhyun hands me a glass of water.

“Appaaa” He whines at his father while patting my back.

So he didn’t forget about it after all. I should probably apologize but how should I explain what we were doing? Aiiich I’m not comfortable talking about this subject to my future father-in-law.

“About last week… I’m sorry Abeonim had to-“ I decide to apologize but he cuts me off.

“See you stripping my own son?”

He’s giving me a really hard time right now. He’s so blunt about it even though I’m trying to let that matter go. I glance at Kyuhyun again and he’s flushing heavenly with his eyes widening at his father.

Mr.Cho on the other hand is clearly not affected by our reactions. His comments are confident and not at all intimidating. However, they are so embarrassing. Luckily the waiter comes in to take our orders.

“Sausage, Siwon-ssi?”

Seriously? This must be a nightmare. I try to act normal so the waiter won’t suspect anything.

“I’ll take a salad instead” I need to avoid ordering anything that will make him tease us more.

“What about you son?” I look at Kyuhyun and he’s giving Mr.Cho a death glare because he’s clearly not liking how his father is acting right now. I can tell because my fingers are about to break from his harsh grip.

“I’ll take what Siwon-ssi is having” He says between his gritted teeth but knowing him, a salad isn’t enough to satisfy his hunger.

I lean down to whisper in his ears “Baby, are you sure? You will still be hungry after”

He looks at me with a deep pout on his face before lowering his head down. Aaaw he’s so cute I wanna kiss him! Oh no, not gonna give Mr.Cho another chance to pick on us.

“He’ll also have a steak. Thank you”

The waiter excuses himself after taking our orders, and I take a deep breath before looking straight into Mr.Cho’s eyes.

“Abeonim, I know it must’ve been weird to see… what you saw. So let me apolo-“

“Oh, stop it. I was only teasing you. You boys live together. You think I don’t know what you do behind your closed door?”

I sheepishly rub the back of my head while shifting my gaze away from him. I never had this talk with my own father nonetheless the father of the guy I’m sleeping with.

“Appa, why do you always like to embarrass me?”

Kyuhyun asks pouting and his father only laughs at his childish tone. I myself can’t help but giggle at my cute baby.

“Fine. I won’t discuss that subject anymore”

Mr.Cho reaches for Kyuhyun’s cheek and pinches it, turning the pout into a shy smile.

“Thank you” Kyuhyun mutters while gently caressing my hand.

...

“So banana for dessert?”

“Appaaaaa!”

Yep… It’s not over yet. This will be a long, long night…