Picnic together

My brother's friend

A week later, Hyung Sik and you went to the park. 

 

You put a tablecloth on the floor and sat on it after eating. You both cooked together and it was really nice, you felt like you and him were a couple. However, he didn't asked you yet, so you weren't. Near, there was a beautiful girl lying and listening to music. She was wearing a short dress and looked good. You noticed that Hyung Sik was looking at her and that got you a bit jealous. You looked around but, according to you, none of the man was more handsome than Hyung Sik. Then, you decided to acted as his best friend since it seemed like you were only this to him.

 

You : interested in this girl ?

Hyung Sik : she's pretty

You : why don't you talk to her ?

Hyung Sik : I'm too shy

You : shy ? a shy guy doesn't hug his best friend from behind to asks her out

Hyung Sik : my best friend ? did I ever say that I consider you as my best friend ?

You : right, you never did

Hyung Sik : there is something stronger between us

You : j-j-jinjja ?

Hyung Sik : yes, like.... brother and sister

You : mwo ??

 

Hyung Sik laughed at your face, you looked so surprised, disappointed.

 

Hyung Sik : don't you feel like this ? I'm your older brother

You : that's right Oppa, but you don't need to have a picnic with your sister when they are many pretty other girls who can go out with you

Hyung Sik : jealous ?

You : why should I be ?

Hyung Sik : I'm curious about this too, maybe.... because you love me

You : l-love you ? I don't !

Hyung Sik : then, why are you blushing ?

You : it's.... because.... because it's hot today

Hyung Sik : it's not so hot, and you're a bad liar

You : aishh think whatever you want

Hyung Sik : mm someone is mad now

 

He poked your cheek and you gave him an evil glance. He just chuckled and put his head on your laps, you were surprised and didn't knew what to do.

 

Hyung Sik : I don't see you as a sister, neither a best friend. I want you to be more, I love to have you in my arms, and when I'm with you, I feel so good. I've never been interested in Eun Ae.

You : never ? but you went out with her some times

Hyung Sik : I didn't, only when you were here. I just wanted to see if you got jealous or not

You : so ?

Hyung Sik : very jealous and I feel proud

You : waeyo ?

Hyung Sik : because jealousy is the evidence of love, right ?

You : m-molla

Hyung Sik : don't deny it ~~~~, I'll be very sad if you don't love me

You : waeyo ? it's not so important, you can have all the girls you want

Hyung Sik : but, there is a problem

You : what is it ?

Hyung Sik : I only want you

 

You didn't knew what to say and Hyung Sik looked into your eyes, you were looking away, you can't believed what you just heard, you thought that you must be dreaming and that it wasn't true. And it was right, you heard someone calling your name and you woke up. Hyung Sik poked your waist.

 

Hyung Sik : did you slept well ~~~~ ? I've been talking since a while ago, but you were sleeping

You : I-I'm sorry Oppa, what were you saying ?

Hyung Sik : so many things

 

He searched in his bag for a while and then took a ring box out. You looked at him with a dumbfounded face. He took your hand and kissed it lightly then smiled.

 

Hyung Sik : I've been telling you how I really feel for you, I've been telling you that you're not only my best friend but I want you to be more than this. You're a wonderful girl and I'm attracted by you, I can't look at other girls since we get closer. This time with you, living with you, was so good. I never felt so good in my whole life, and now I want to be happy, and I feel like you're the right one for me. ~~~~, would you be my girlfriend ?

 

This time you didn't wanted it to be a dream and you pinched your arm, it hurted you but you still can't believed it and you pinched it again. Hyung Sik looked at you with a weird face and asked if you were okay, you realized that it wasn't a dream and you blush because of the stupid thing you just did. Hyung Sik proposed to you again and you jumped on him. That caused him to fell on the tablecloth as you both laughed. He hold your waist and you kissed his nose before saying.

 

You : I want it ! I want to be your girlfriend Oppa

 

Hyung Sik put the ring on your finger and kissed it while looking in your eyes.

 

Hyung Sik : Saranghae ~~~~ !

You : nado saranghae Oppa 

 

He leaned closer and kissed your lips, it was a soft and shy kiss. But you felt good, you didn't noticed the woman from the restaurant watching for afar. His mother, Hyung Sik's mother. She felt proud of seeing her son so happy in love.

Hyung Sik slowly stopped kissing you and looked into your eyes, telling you again how much he loved you. And that made you felt better, you loved hearing these sweet words. He leaned closer again and pecked your lips, you sat on his laps and he hugged you tightly. Hyung Sik asked you to live with him, you were now his girlfriend and he didn't wanted to stay away from you too long. You decided to move to his home on the next day. But now, you were just thinking of enjoying the time with your loving boyfriend.

 

~~~~ THE END ~~~~

 

Thanks for reading and thanks to my subscribers <3

Feel free to leave a comment ;)

I hope you enjoyed this story

Maillie ~