Unnie & Sunbae no wait oppa

My Monster

i need to update more

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"L-l-lee Hi unnie, T-t-tablo sunbae-nim" I stuttered. I had just bumped into Lee Hi and Tablo *OMO, I'M IN TROUBLE NOW* I thought to myself. 

"I'm so sorry!" i bowed at a 90 degree angle.

"Don't worry about it and please call me Oppa, i don't like formality" Tablo oppa stated helping me and Lee Hi of the floor, we then exchanged numbers.

"Quick we best get you to the office" Lee Hi panicked and rushed me to the office.

the meeting only lasted about ten minutes.  all that happened was YG got me to read and sign a contract with my new manager and went through the ground rules. One rule left a deep thought running through my head. "You MUST not fall for any member Big Bang for your own safety" I desperately wanted to know what Yang Hyun meant.

"don't dwell on what YG said to much" my manager interrupted my thoughts, bringing me back to reality.

My manager's a nice person his name is Jae-Ho, he seems down to earth and someone you could rely on. what more could i ask for i have a good job, a fantastic manager and i have two new amazing friends.

when i got home and went to my room totally ignoring Hyomin, my phone vibrated in my bag that was placed next to me, on my bed. It was a text from Lee Hi.

"Hey Pal, how did the meeting go? >.<"~Lee Hi (Hi-Hi, her name under my contacts)

"Hey bud, it was ok i got my manager but YG sort of scared me a little >.<"~yun-ji (ji-ji, my name under her contacts)

"How did he scare you he's lovely >.<"~ Hi-Hi

"He told me that i MUST not fall for any member of Big Bang, he even put emphasis on the MUST >.<"~ ji-ji.

"He told me that to, so I'm trying not to, but to tell you the truth I'm starting to like GD. i shouldn't but their just to cute and lovable. >.<"~ Hi-Hi

"Oh ok, well I'm tiered, I'm off to bed, night Bud >.<"~ ji-ji.

"Night Pal >.<"~Hi-Hi after i read the message i went straight to bed, but was woken up by crashing, banging and shouting.

______________________________________________________________________________

hope this chappie didn't drag >.<