Anonymous Superhero

Sunset

"Knowing someone is there for you, you will never be afraid of falling even a thousand times. Even if many people hated you so much that it could hardly let you breathe, the love of that person would always be enough to take away all the pain. That person, he will always be a million times better than Superman. "

 

"Oh gosh! Here comes the !"

"I just saw her with a guy on my way here."

"Make way for the QUEEN OF ALL S!"

 

What a great intro. I feel like walking on the red carpet. These girls are freaking awesome! Just imagine, in this busy world they still got the chance to waste their time on such a crap? They're talking nonsense  again. Why don't they just shut their mouth, and mind their own lives?

 

I directly headed to my seat, and ignore all those folks whose brains are topsy turvy. I opened up my notes, while I have my headset on. I'm used to this kind of situation. Bullying? Yeah, for so many years I'm under their control. So I won't even bother fighting back.

 

"Excuse me." a guy cut off the noise inside the whole class.

"Is this room #204?" he continued.

"N-na-naa-e." the girls were almost melting.

"Uhm. So, which seat is #16?"

"Here! Here!" girls offering their seats to the guy.

 

Yes, almost half of the class who were girls, they were mesmerized with their new classmate. And instead of choosing a single seat being offered, he went to that vacant seat at the back portion. Seat #16, the one after #15.

 

"Will it be alright if I take the seat here?"

Jihyun who can't hear anything obviously wouldn't answer. That's why, he tapped her at her shoulder.  She glanced at him and was a bit surprised.

"Ooh. You? Here?"

"Me? Yea." He scratched his head, and smiled.

"So, is it alright if i would take this seat?"

"Ah, nae. Feel comfortable."

 

"YAH!YAH! LOOK OVER THERE! THE , SPREADING HER POWER ONCE AGAIN!"

"OOH. POWER OF !!"

 

, Wicked, Dangerous. What else? I'm being sick of this life. All eyes on me on every move I make. This world is too cruel. It's suffocating me. I'm afraid.

They come near me, pulled my hair and throw my thing on the ground. Tears, I"m trying to hold it back. But they just fell down without me noticing it. Why can't they just let me be alone? They were all having fun at me.

 

"STOP!"

The busy crowd around me, it became silent. That man, once again. He's there to save me. This anonymous man, he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get out of here." he whispered to me.

We went out of the room, it's like the princess and the prince trying to escape from the world that is against them or can it be Superman and Lois Lane? Oh, whatever. What matters is, he's my superhero. 

He brought me at the field, after running away it really felt akward that's why there was silence for a while.

 

"Gwaenchana?" he spoke up first.

"Nae. Gomawo...You didn't know anything about me but you're so good to me."

He smiled, glanced at me for a while then sighed.

"Gomawo. I liked it when you say that." he giggled.

"Ever since I met you, that's the only word I only heard from you."

 

 

[Jaehyo's POV]

Seeing her this way, it makes me feel comfortable. When I walked in the room, it's not that I don't know where my seat is. I'm just making a way, to know her more. And seeing her in that way, having her own world. I just directly headed at my seat and tapped her at the shoulder just to hear her talk.

 

"Ah, nae. Feel comfortable."

Though she doesn't talk that much, her eyes shows everything about her. Entering this school, I really didn't get the wrong idea. I know, I won't regret anything.

POWER OF . Ah, jinjja! The world around her, is really harsh. The tears slowly falling down her eyes, I already felt her heart. This girl, she doesn't deserve to be hated.

"Gomawo." Once that word came out from her lips, my world seems to stop from spinning around. Instead of hating everyone, she still knows how to be thankful for thw good things.