Setup

Setup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started with me wanting to get something for Kyu oppa. It really only started with only wanting that. I don't understand why on earth Hyuk oppa and Soo unnie locked me in his room at the Super Junior dorm. Wondering how this all started? Well....

Flashback

It all started when I went to Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie for help with a present for Kyu oppa because they noticed I was looking at presents for guys when we were out shopping. They even thought I was going to give it to Yonghwa oppa first. Why Yonghwa oppa? I mean yeah I was married to him during We Got Married but then again, my unnies always bully me with this.

"Oh so it's for Kyu oppa?" Hyoyeon unnie asked and I nodded.

"One sec... I'll call Hyuk oppa for help..."

Moments later, Hyuk oppa was in his car and took Soo unnie and I to the dorms. Hyo unnie just went back to our dorms, probably to gossip with the other unnies. A sigh escaped m lips as I looked out the window. I've only been in the Super Junior dorms a few times and that was with all my unnies.

He parked his car and the two of them brought me in and pushed me into a room that was in the dorms.

My eyes widened as I looked around and saw a laptop with the sign in screen for Starcraft

End of Flashback

So that's how I ended up in here. I still can't believe they thought it was okay to do this to me. I listened through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter